Home
Jamiroquai

BARCELONA JULY 31

Talk about concerts promoting the Rock Dust Light Star album in 2010 and beyond...

BARCELONA JULY 31

Postby lola on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 pm

We hope you in Barcelona!!! Great party People... :wink:
lola
Supersonic

Re: BARCELONA JULY 31

Postby caroli on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:23 pm

I really wanted to go (and having a house there might help) but that's my sister's b.day! It kind of sucks leaving her alone on her b.day right?
caroli
Dynamite

Postby HuskyTE on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:41 am

Just one week!!!
Only of thinking about it I started shaking!!!
HuskyTE

Postby phishin4sneakers on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 am

I'm coming from the USA to this show but I don't have tickets yet and it Sold Out by the time I found out I was going to be able to make it. Does anybody have any extra tickets or know where to find them??? Any help is much appreciated! e-mail me at icculusghost@gmail.com if you can help me out.
phishin4sneakers

Postby StormeyG on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:48 am

Barcelona is Sold out. Malaga still has some tickets left.....
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby phishin4sneakers on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm

StormeyG wrote:Barcelona is Sold out. Malaga still has some tickets left.....

I know it's sold out, do you think there will be people selling tickets there? I'd go to the Malaga show if I could but Barcelona is my only chance I have to see them while I'm in Europe.
phishin4sneakers

Postby Giba7 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 am

I know here in the states we have several 'non-official' sites that sell tickets, even though they are 'technically' sold out. Ask around in Europe how to get sold-out tickets.
And the sites here prices are usually only slightly higher! Well, depending.
Hey, it's a great thing if you didn't get tickets. how I got my Eminem tix -a month later :wink:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

...just be careful...some of those websites sell fake tickets or even worse, tickets with real numbers but belonging to other people...anyways, at the day of the concert itself there's always, ALWAYS, someone selling tickets and If you are lucky enough they might be selling them even cheaper (happens a lot when desperate people tries to sell) :mrgreen: Good Luck :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby phishin4sneakers on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Got my tickets just fine outside the venue. Only paid 20 euros more than face value but I didn't care at all. My girlfriend and I had soo much fun!!!! Does anybody have the setlist? I didn't write it down while I was there, fogot to do it I was soo excited about being there. Hope the rest of you have fun while you're seeing them, wish I could catch more shows. Cheers!
phishin4sneakers

Postby rockviu on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 am

rockviu

Postby cb_painter on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 am

Gracias por poner estas fantásticas fotos aquí!!
cb_painter

Postby cb_painter on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:31 am

Your show in Barcelona was THE BOMB!! I,m still HAPYYYYY.
I could not stop dancing and singing, I was possessed by your music.
The atmosphere was great, you are amazing !!! people was happy!!!
Jay, we hope you are well and thank you for your generosity. WE LOOOOOVE YOU!!!
cb_painter

Postby cb_painter on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Since reviewed videos of the show in Barcelona, here are some MOMENTAZOS (great moments in spanish):

Rock Dust Light Star, great song to start the concert. The direct way to Main Vein succesfull.
Canned Heat, with wonderful intro Morning Glory, and the use of synthesizers? (do not understand at a very technical level) for introducing the song I loved it.
Love Foolosophy! what genius! enter long acoustic, so that the moment of explosion of pace would wait and was more intense. The time of wonderful Rob guitar. And the end of african-latin percussion alternated with trumpets and saxophone... The oééoééé of the public at the end say it all.
Travelling... with the film beginning. It is a song that makes me the willies, a work of art, so simple and so complete. That rumbling bass is hypnotic and step to the melodic part "All I wanna doing is traveling..."
All Good in the Hood, with this powerful start!, I love this track.
Feels just like it should is not my favorite, but this version with synthesizer? I loved it, gave him a solemn and mysterious touch. Does this is the spark of the direct, not?, that an item that you do not like much happens to like you more.
I touched the chords of Scam.
Well, and the beginning of Alright, loooong, beautiful, not cried because at the time one is very altered, but anyway.... wonder what.

So, HAPPY, I´ve been at my firsts shows Jamiroquai, and this is only the beginning....
cb_painter

Return to Rock Dust Light Star - Tour