Home
Jamiroquai

last concert in Barcelona

Let Jamiroquai take you on a White Knuckle Ride. Come here to talk about anything related to the new album...

last concert in Barcelona

Postby ilenita on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 pm

heeeiii ,,, a few days after the concert in Barcelona... my feelings are the same! or worse... What the hell you play?! 4 or 5 songs from the Rock Dust light star??? it was a joke? People were with the band all time, singing, and enjoying the music, and the band plays not too much, uuuh, you do not have time for us, for the people in Barcelona? We pay, and it was not cheap! I paid to hear Rock Dust Light Star, and just you play 5, and in a bis, the last song because people cried you play more!!

come on!! hei forum, the concert was short, and I heard 5 songs from last album!!!!!

I am very angry!
hei, what happened? we, people there, were not so important for Jamiroquai as the seven cities or more in France soon?? Just 2 concerts in Spain, and I could not listen nothing about the last album? Why?

ahora mismo me da hasta rabia escuchar un album que al parecer ni la propia banda defiende, venga ya, no somos tan tirados, o mainstream o a saber qué pensarán de nosotros para tocar tan poco su album, pensaba que era una gira para ese album, y yo pagué la pasta para ese album, porqué creía que se podía disfrutar en directo pero si la propia banda no lo cree, vaya mierda.

Mal, muy mal, decepción.
ilenita

Re: last concert in Barcelona

Postby Giba7 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 pm

:lol:
ilenita wrote: we, people there, were not so important for Jamiroquai as the seven cities or more in France soon??

:lol: So funny! Yeah what's up with France?

Be happy they came to your city. :wink:
I think 5 songs from the recent album is fair.
I mean if they only had 2 albums, they'd probably play more.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:38 pm

5 songs from Rock Dust Light Star is awesome...the most famous songs aren't from this album so they sang them instead..like they always do
caroli
Dynamite

Postby StormeyG on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:53 am

I don't understand how anybody can come home angry from a Jamiroquai concert. There is always songs you would have loved to hear, but there is only two hours in a show.

Oh well, I guess there is always people you can't please :)
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby ilenita on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Ok, people, you are right, ..., but in any case, in my opinion the only one concert was short.
I missed the band! I want another concert more... sorry for my excited post.
ilenita

Return to Rock Dust Light Star