Home
Jamiroquai

White knuckle ride

Let Jamiroquai take you on a White Knuckle Ride. Come here to talk about anything related to the new album...

White knuckle ride

Postby Kristel_Frans on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:40 am

Dear Jamiro's

I lost my oldest daughter two years ago and ever since dispare is lurking on me.
Yesterday I was driving my car and I was listening to Rock dust light star; I lost the CD more than a year ago and accidentely found it under the drivers seat...
I turned White knuckle ride pretty loud and I felt really great! It really got to me!

Then: Hurtin' or "abba labba labba loosja" as my youngest was singing along... it made me laugh out loud!

Unfortunately Blue skies made me cry for I remember listening to this song as I was waiting in the hospital by my sick daughters bedside...

All these emotions make me feel grateful for this great music. Thank you Jamiroquai for sharing it with us.
Kristel_Frans

Re: White knuckle ride

Postby CosmicLea on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Kristel_Frans - I'm so sorry for your loss. It's great that you can find comfort in Jamiroquai's music even though Blue Skies holds sad memories. Thank you for sharing with us and I hope and pray you will be okay.
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy

Postby Giba7 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss Kristel. I couldn't imagine how tough that would be. :(
And Blue Skies would be a great tune to link to that, sad but keep your head up toward the skies.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby ErinUSA on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Kristel_Frans,

Thank you for sharing your story with us, vey touching.
So happy you found some comfort in the music we all love so much.

:wink:
ErinUSA

Return to Rock Dust Light Star