Home
Jamiroquai

Tour in America

Do you have Canned Heat in your heels and are planning on attending a forthcoming concert or have you just been to one? Tell us about your High Times... Post your photos, set-lists, stories and more...

Tour in America

Postby mcgavock on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Wheres the American tour? There are pleanty of jam/funk/electronica acts touring college towns and big cities around the states and i'm wondering where Jamiroquai is. I live in Boulder Colorado and if Jamiroquai came by he would sell out probably any venue. I'm just complaining because I would drop everything in my life to go see Jamiroquai. Thats my wish.
mcgavock

Re: Tour in America

Postby dargelita on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:39 pm

hey ! welcome to the forum!

don't worry... we're all suffering from abstinence syndrome :lol:
we hope they'll be on tour by next year ( or the following one maybe . hope not! )
dargelita
Runaway

Postby Julia_ on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 am

yeahh
i want my second gig 8) 8) :P
Julia_
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 pm

I really hope Jamiroquai makes a new album and tours America. I'm sad I've missed out on so much music over the past years. After they cancelled their Detroit tour of 1997, what happened? Market it out here. I've spent the past couple months trying to catch up with all the music I've missed. (I "U tubed" them by chance). We loved Travelling w/o moving. They seem to be such an international artist -and maybe didn't focus on America. Don't forget about America, it's a great place. And Bush is gone now. But whatever... :?
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Feliz on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Giba7 wrote:I really hope Jamiroquai makes a new album and tours America. I'm sad I've missed out on so much music over the past years. After they cancelled their Detroit tour of 1997, what happened? Market it out here. I've spent the past couple months trying to catch up with all the music I've missed. (I "U tubed" them by chance). We loved Travelling w/o moving. They seem to be such an international artist -and maybe didn't focus on America. Don't forget about America, it's a great place. And Bush is gone now. But whatever... :?

LOL @ "and bush is gone now".. i agree, it would be nice if they'd make time for us.
Feliz
Supersonic

Postby Sandriche on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 am

hey :)
i moved this to the concert section !
we are getting lots of messages here if jamiroquai will come to this or this city...
i really think chances are good that north and south america will be included in the tour next year..
so stay positive and as soon as there are any official news u will find them here :)
Sandriche

Postby Giba7 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:29 am

I want Jamiroquai to visit America. Bush is gone. Come to Michigan. The tour to Detroit in 1997 was canceled. I missed you. We are the Motor City -Cars & Motown! Real people - Great audiences. :wink:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby kap1021 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:16 pm

I am also feeling everyones pain! Since '91 I have only seen them 5 times. The last concert at the House of Blues in AC was great...but almost 5 years ago! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to the states! I am in need of some great live jammin music!
kap1021

Postby ErinUSA on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:21 pm

I'm working on a new website to promote the band here in the USA:

Jamiroquai USA
http://www.jamiroquaiusa.com/

I also have a twitter feed where I'm doing the same:

JamiroquaiUSA twitter
http://twitter.com/JamiroquaiUSA

The website is still in the works and I'm working with a top notch computer programmer and web designer. We are hoping to have the site up before the end of the year, or at least a lot more than just the lead in page. Websites take a while to build...especially when there's a picky person {like me} who is in charge of all the details. :) I'm looking to support the promotions/tours in the USA!
ErinUSA

Postby Sandriche on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 pm

erin that looks wicked!!!!!!!!
Sandriche

Postby Kafelnya on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:59 pm

I want Jamiroquai to visit South America!
Kafelnya

Postby Tiffinypie on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Sandriche wrote:erin that looks wicked!!!!!!!!

I agree :D
Not bad at all.
Tiffinypie
Mr Moon

Postby jecosmic on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Please please please let there be a Jamiroquai tour in the US!!
mcgavock wrote:I'm just complaining because I would drop everything in my life to go see Jamiroquai.
I absolutely would too!!!
jecosmic

Postby Giba7 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 am

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: Where's the tour to America? All these dates in Europe. The summer is booking up. So many will be disappointed if Jamiroquai doesn't travel to the U.S. And so many that don't know Jamiroquai yet... :?: :?: :?: :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Last edited by Giba7 on Thu May 27, 2010 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby doublezero on Wed May 26, 2010 5:48 am

Come to Southern California!!!

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
doublezero

Postby Bperiod on Fri May 28, 2010 3:48 pm

doublezero wrote:Come to Southern California!!!

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

WORD!
Bperiod

Return to 2009/2010 Concerts