Home
Jamiroquai

JAMIROQUAI IN THAILAND THIS DECEMBER ???

Do you have Canned Heat in your heels and are planning on attending a forthcoming concert or have you just been to one? Tell us about your High Times... Post your photos, set-lists, stories and more...

JAMIROQUAI IN THAILAND THIS DECEMBER ???

Postby flender on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:59 pm

hi I'm a fan from thailand and I 'm wondering if they would really come to thailand ???
I heard news from those insider musicians that they will bring jamiroquai and also hiromi uehara to Phuket Jazz festival this year in december !!!! I ve heard about this festival about months ago but just heard an addition about jamiroquai today !!!
there's no such festival has been held before and I found nothing about this festival on the internet... yes it's probably just a rumour coz they haven't finish an album yet .... probably next year but they just went to malaysia and indonesia !!!! I could be possible !!!
I was so excited when I knew they went to those 2 concerts although they were so close to me 2 or 3 hours away how obsessed I am lol !!!!
if anybody knows anything please let me know .....thank you so much
flender

Re: jamiroquai in thailand this december ???

Postby samantha1170 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:06 am

As far as we know there are no confirmed dates for JMQ so far, but fingers crossed that when the new album is released (probably next year) then there'll be some concert dates :) :) :)

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Re: JAMIROQUAI IN THAILAND THIS DECEMBER ???

Postby Julia_ on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 pm

i think that will be hard we see a gig on 2009 :(
Julia_
Supersonic

Return to 2009/2010 Concerts