Home
Jamiroquai

How do you feel right now?

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

Re: How do you feel right now?

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Giba7 wrote:bonnett?! :)

Errr... hat if you prefer? :lol: Yes, it's very cold! Oh! I would love to go to Brazil!
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Postby Giba7 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:36 pm

MissLisa_since1999 wrote:
Giba7 wrote:bonnett?! :)

Errr... hat if you prefer? :lol: Yes, it's very cold!

doesn't matter! We just don't say bonnets!
MissLisa_since1999 wrote:Oh! I would love to go to Brazil!

wait for me! :mrgreen:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:37 pm

My next trip is planned, London. I've been there already and it isn't exactly hot but one of my favourite girls in the world will move to London and I can't miss her at her new adress! :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby curse_t_70 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:26 am

caroli wrote: one of my favourite girls in the world will move to London and I can't miss her at her new adress!

You must be sad that your girlfriend is moving but what a great place to crash!!I haven't been to London since I was two but really want to go and see the Thames and the beautiful architecture... Maybe you'll run into Jay! They could be playing a show......... :wink:
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Location: Victoria, B.C, Canada (home of the Day Glo Abortions))

Postby StormeyG on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 am

I love London and would love to see a show there, preferably in a small setting. But first I'm going to Berlin, heard lots of good things about it.
When are you going Caroli?
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby caroli on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Probably in summer time..and make no mistakes, my girlfriend lives in Sweden..moving to London represents a HUGE improvement :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:16 pm

London! Have fun! I'm sure it'll be great!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Giba7 wrote:doesn't matter! We just don't say bonnets!

Oh, thanks Giba, now I know! :lol:
Giba7 wrote:
MissLisa_since1999 wrote:Oh! I would love to go to Brazil!

wait for me! :mrgreen:

In fact... I'd like to go round the world... I was talking about that with a friend about 3 years ago "We'll win the lotto and then we could go.
-No, we'll work hard... it's better! I answered.
- Well, we'll work hard..."
We could wait for you Giba! :mrgreen:
caroli wrote:My next trip is planned, London. I've been there already and it isn't exactly hot but one of my favourite girls in the world will move to London and I can't miss her at her new adress! :lol:

Wow wow wow!! London!! A friend of mine is precisely going there next Sunday, lucky her! I went to England in 2010 but didn't go to London... :shock: :shock: Yes you'll have fun, for sure! :wink:
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Postby StormeyG on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:16 pm

It feels like christmas today...so much snow has come down today. It's unreal. And cold as freakin' hell! it is 0 degrees fahrenheid. So happy with my new coat!
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby CosmicLea on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 am

StormeyG wrote:So happy with my new coat!

You'll have to post a pic in the Jamily Fashion Threads topic, Stormey! :wink:
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy

Postby StormeyG on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:35 am

CosmicLea wrote:
StormeyG wrote:So happy with my new coat!

You'll have to post a pic in the Jamily Fashion Threads topic, Stormey! :wink:

Maybe later, I've got to run. Just wanted to add that it is -10 degrees Fahrenheit right now or -23 celsius. How bizar is that? did we just float to Alaska over night?
Last nigt I was outsite for like a minute and I thought my nose was gonna drop off my face...
This is not normal for my country, so that's why I am bitching about it everyday 8)
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 am

StormeyG wrote:Maybe later, I've got to run. Just wanted to add that it is -10 degrees Fahrenheit right now or -23 celsius. How bizar is that? did we just float to Alaska over night?
Last nigt I was outsite for like a minute and I thought my nose was gonna drop off my face...
This is not normal for my country, so that's why I am bitching about it everyday 8)

:shock: -23°C?! I think I wouldn't even go out... Yesterday it was (only) -7°C (19,4°F) and we were all freezing... but no snow this year.
About Alaska... juuuust Siberian cold... :lol:
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon

Postby Giba7 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:54 pm

oh Stormey, I'm sorry.
I think our winter drifted over to you. It's been 40* F for a great portion of our winter.
It still would be unlikely to have -10* here too though. The average would be about 15-30*.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby StormeyG on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

it is cold, but also very very pretty. Just have to dress up warm

my new warm coat
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby curse_t_70 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm

@ StormeyG- those pictures are stunning to say the least........It is a warm 16* out, sunny and beautiful today. We had 4 days of snow a couple of weeks ago and now the snowdrops(the flowers) are showing themselves..........I think we are going to have a mild winter here in Victoria. Looks like your dog is loving the snow.....being a malamute cross? :D I miss walking my dog Dasher.....living without a dog is like missing something....my youngest want's an English bulldog....but we are still researching breeds....

and that coat is soooo my style, whats the brand on that one??......pants look kinda cool too......
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Postby StormeyG on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:23 pm

The coat is from Roxy and Balto is a Malamute/Husky mix. She was brave, but the walk was a bit to much for her. Being 14 with the vet wanting to put her down last oktober. I am just not used to her not being strong enough for a good long walk.
I so feel for you missing your Dasher. I don't know how I would feel without B. I would love to have another Malamute, but I don't have the lifestyle or the room for it. Love a red Shiba Inu too, wouldn't mind having one of those. I was on a waitinglist for an Australian Cattle Dog when Balto came along and needed a good place to stay, so that is how she got into my life. But because of music and my normal dayjob I have weeks that I have 15 hour workdays and I need to rely to much on other people to take care of my dog, so I dont think it would be nice of me to get another one.
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby StormeyG on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm

it is 1 am and I had to many glasses of Limoncello, so I feel sleepy!
Sweet dreams everyone!
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby curse_t_70 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Holy crap I think we have similar taste in dog breeds.....I am considering the Shibu inu ..i love how they look like little foxes....and the Australian cattle dogs look so cool (madmax!) but I hear they have a reputation of being a little aggressive (like the english bullies) but those two are in my top 10. I love the belgium shepards, airdales...... :roll: they are all so lovely
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

Postby StormeyG on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:58 am

curse_t_70 wrote:Holy crap I think we have similar taste in dog breeds.....I am considering the Shibu inu ..i love how they look like little foxes....and the Australian cattle dogs look so cool (madmax!) but I hear they have a reputation of being a little aggressive (like the english bullies) but those two are in my top 10. I love the belgium shepards, airdales...... :roll: they are all so lovely

Shiba inu's are not easy, because they are not good listners and are very headstrong. You need to socialize them from a very early age. I think they are very simular in caracter an upkeep as the Malamute, so I am used to a stobburn dog that has ears that are just for show :lol: I think they look like the little red panda's.
ACD's need a good socializing too. Always get a pup and teach them from early on, that they can not bite or chew on anything. It is cute as a pup, but they have the jaw of a pitbull, so it is not funny when they are adults. Never heard that they are aggresive though. But they are very intelligent dogs and I guess if you don't exercize them and give them something of a challange every now and then, they could get aggresive. But I guess that would be the case with any dog.

funny..found someone that knows what a Shiba Inu and a Australian Cattle dog is. That does not happen a lot!
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby CosmicLea on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Very pretty photos Stormey! And very nice jacket - Roxy is one of my (and my daughter's) favourite brands (extremely popular in Australia). :D
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy

Postby Giba7 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Roxy? never heard of -but it looks great and even better if it's warm!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Jazzhole on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:55 pm

feeling kinda sad because i lost someone i cared about in a silly way, either way i was way out of her league and i just know that in one week i'll be busy with someone else.

Meanwhile my team is about to get to the finals if everything works well this game tonight! Let's gooo! :lol:

Oh, and thinking of buying extra Madonna tickets so i can sell them later for some extra income
Jazzhole
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Jazzhole wrote:feeling kinda sad because i lost someone i cared about in a silly way, either way i was way out of her league and i just know that in one week i'll be busy with someone else.

:lol: don't fall off that ladder -
and well, I guess it's better than sitting around pouting!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby StormeyG on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm cold, I'm tired and my feet feel sore.
Should not have walked my dog in the snow on high heels..not a good plan.
Snow is lovely, but I don't like to wear boots all the time. Oh well...
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby curse_t_70 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 am

Heels in snow.....Stormey you are hardcore! :twisted:
I am feeling lucky that I have not caught the "bug" at work.....still under quarantine :shock:
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy

PreviousNext

Return to Everyday Chat