Home
Jamiroquai

My First post

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

My First post

Postby chrisssteeven on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:13 am

Hi everyone ,
This is Chris. I am professionally a Web-designer. At present, I am staying in Miami currently. I find forum discussion, a very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums during my spare time. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.And pleased to meet all the other members of this site.
:)
chrisssteeven

Re: My First post

Postby caroli on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Welcome! Duscussions in this forum are very healthy indeed :mrgreen: and all the people here are so nice! If you need some help, feel free to ask to anybody here and stay tunned for some news :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Jameerica on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:04 pm

BUT! There is an introduction topic for all members of the forum. I think it would've been appreciated if you'd posted there, rather than made a new topic :)
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby caroli on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Jameerica wrote:BUT! There is an introduction topic for all members of the forum. I think it would've been appreciated if you'd posted there, rather than made a new topic :)

Good point! :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby dargelita on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:02 am

yep. Amira's right.
welcome to the forum anyway !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
dargelita
Runaway

Return to Everyday Chat