Home
Jamiroquai

looking for a song title

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

looking for a song title

Postby ivarrow on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 am

Was there a Jamiroquai song in the 90s that had The Supremes or Diana Ross and The Supremes or Diana Ross in the background?
ivarrow

Re: looking for a song title

Postby Sandriche on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 pm

hi there!
maybe u mean the duet with diana ross performing her hit " upside down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNjahtzJ1Lo
Sandriche

Postby ivarrow on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Thanks for the reply, Sandriche, but it wasn't "Upside Down". It was a hit Jamiroquai song that got a lot of radio play here in Florida in the mid 90s. There was one section of the song where either Diana, The Supremes, or all of them were singing in the background. Sounded like part of one of their hit records from the 60s was dubbed in. It was a great record and I can't remember which one it was. My only solution is to download all Jamiroquai and listen!
ivarrow

Postby Sandriche on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:08 am

radio play hmm??

very likely that it was a single...

here are all the singles listed with year..maybe it will help u to find it faster..remember any lyricpart?
http://funkin.com/music/singles/

i totally recommend to get all their music of course ;) ...great tunes on all the albums :D
Sandriche

Return to Everyday Chat