Home
Jamiroquai

What's the worst thing that has happened to you, today?

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

Re: What's the worst thing that has happened to you, today?

Postby StormeyG on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:08 pm

awww you poor thing! Why do you laugh about it..you catch it in a funny way? Like kissing the night away at some windy corner with a bad boy :wink:
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby Giba7 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm

StormeyG wrote:awww you poor thing! Why do you laugh about it..you catch it in a funny way? Like kissing the night away at some windy corner with a bad boy :wink:

Yeah -she's laughing like it was something fun!

I have had the flu all weekend. Thought I was gonna die today! taken plenty of meds. Motrin best.
Friday was the night I shoulda stayed in -but I had organized a girl get together and couldn't bail.

you know you're sick when your dreams are crazy :wink:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby StormeyG on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:19 pm

are u feeling any better Giba? Hope you do?

I had wicked dreams all night and I did sweat like a nice little piggy in a pool, but no fever I'm sure..just me getting off those nasty meds I guess. Happy though to kick the haze, not so happy with being on my natural sleeping routine...no sleep what so ever. I've got a taste of a good old 10 hours nap and I like to keep it! feels good to sleep in or sleep at all
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby caroli on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:05 am

..actually I caught the flu the normal way this time...I just had a blast cause my voice gets all weird and it's kind of fun... (last time before this one though...yeah, I caught it from a sick bad boy who took the time to tell me I was going to be sick too...pleaseeeee, like I cared! :lol: :lol: )
caroli
Dynamite

Postby CosmicLea on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:58 pm

I hope everyone is feeling better! :wink:
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy

Postby DJ-cassius on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 pm

My whole week was kinda meh, but its getting better. I think my friends jealous of the guy I'm seeing at the moment.
DJ-cassius
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:57 am

yes! hope you are all feeling better!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby StormeyG on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:46 am

I took a little tumble and now this is my ankle or it should be an ankle...looks more like an elephant foot!

Hate it, because I am not the kinda girl to ask for help and I am wrecking my brain, how I could get to the airport. So my best thought now is to lose the crutches and just walk on my foot..slow but steady. I have to take a train, a bus (that one worries me) and another two trains. I figure I can wink my way to someone carrying my suitcase on the train for me :D
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby Giba7 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:46 am

oy vey - looks like Jay's ankle a while back!
take care and don't walk on it. Figure something else out. probably so hard not to be mobile.
my mom had an ankle problem and was advised not to wear heels for years! :shock:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby StormeyG on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Jays ankle looked worse..it was all black and blue!!!
I've got a nice brace fitted today and walking is a bit easier now.
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby caroli on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 pm

My hands are so cold I can barely use them :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:43 pm

my brother has taken himself out of my family. :shock:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 pm

How did he do that? :?
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:04 am

conflict. not too much drama, just don't mess with my dad. :o
just much concern at this time of year. :(
Giba7
Runaway

Postby caroli on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:22 am

aaaah! That's nasty, maybe they will solve things....after all, we are almost at Christmas and that's the perfect time to forgive and forget :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:16 am

just what happens when you don't love your child unconditionally
Giba7
Runaway

Postby StormeyG on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:25 am

that's sad Giba! A long time ago I parted with my sister, but I am now happy we are sisters and best friends again. There is no one in the world I know better then my sister and I am always the only one she needs when life gets rough..not my mum, she needs me. She says that I'm the only one that stays positive when all goes to hell...like when her baby was born with menigitis.

Do everything you can to get your brother back Giba. If he didn't kill anyone or rob your family broke, there can be no good reason to lose a family member... *huggggggss*
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby StormeyG on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:55 am

My vacation wasn't what I wanted to be at all. We did reach La Gomera in one day, so that was good, but my friend was horible the whole vacation. It didn't help that the weather totaly sucked..rain all day, every day and since it doesn't rain that much ever on La Gomera, the streets got flooded and it was hard to get arround. It is a beautiful place to be, but the weather kinda made hard to be there. My friend made it hard to be there. I had to do everything the way she wanted it and she wanted a lot! It was a list of all the things she needed to eat, drink, do or she would get a headache, be thirsty, moody...make a list. Me, I wonder this world without expectations..I have no schedule to keep, little wishes and I will get food and drink when my body askes for it or I run into something I like. On top of that she was jealous and doubted anything anyone told her with an air I am not used to. The worst thing was that she wouldn't do the only thing I wanted to do. I wanted to see the lighthouses..I love lighthouses, but she refused and I didn't want to get her mood down even more then it already was. We where only 5 minute drive away from it, but she refused.

Anyhow, there where a lot of pretty things too. Rainbows everyday, sometimes even two ro three at the same time. Waterfalls cascading down the impressive mountains. I loved the food and the Ceramic and the fact that there where no other dutch people on the island!
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby cacouna on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm

deep cut from head injury. bloody scalp
still don't understand how my head hit the shelf corner
terrible headache
cacouna
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 am

StormeyG wrote:My vacation wasn't what I wanted to be at all. We did reach La Gomera in one day, so that was good, but my friend was horible the whole vacation. It didn't help that the weather totaly sucked..rain all day, every day and since it doesn't rain that much ever on La Gomera, the streets got flooded and it was hard to get arround. It is a beautiful place to be, but the weather kinda made hard to be there. My friend made it hard to be there. I had to do everything the way she wanted it and she wanted a lot! It was a list of all the things she needed to eat, drink, do or she would get a headache, be thirsty, moody...make a list. Me, I wonder this world without expectations..I have no schedule to keep, little wishes and I will get food and drink when my body askes for it or I run into something I like. On top of that she was jealous and doubted anything anyone told her with an air I am not used to. The worst thing was that she wouldn't do the only thing I wanted to do. I wanted to see the lighthouses..I love lighthouses, but she refused and I didn't want to get her mood down even more then it already was. We where only 5 minute drive away from it, but she refused.

Anyhow, there where a lot of pretty things too. Rainbows everyday, sometimes even two ro three at the same time. Waterfalls cascading down the impressive mountains. I loved the food and the Ceramic and the fact that there where no other dutch people on the island!

What an ass... If 2 people are taking a trip together they are supposed to share the time and the experiences together..."refusing" sounds so childish...

Hope you feel better Cacouna, that must have hurted :?
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Giba7 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 am

cacouna wrote:deep cut from head injury. bloody scalp
still don't understand how my head hit the shelf corner
terrible headache

Ooo Ouch! take care of that -hope you heal :)
y'know they make silicon corner covers (to keep it from happening again)

@Stormey -oh that's terrible when you finally go on vaca and this happens. I think you shoulv'e called her out on it during the trip so you coulda salvaged a day or so! Maybe she's got a sugar thing and has to eat to keep her mood up :? or didn't have enough cocktails...
Glad you made it to the Canary Islands -I could only dream of going there!

btw -if we do travel to see JMQ I'm gonna go Diva on you!
:lol:

thanks for the well wishes...
Giba7
Runaway

Postby StormeyG on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:12 am

@Giba7 You can out Diva me girl, I'd like to see that :D
Oh and another bad thing...she didn't like my Jamiroquai disk. I brought the best of for the road tripping, and she didn't like it :shock: So I turned up the volume not to hear her and sang out loud with all the songs and did a little dance too :mrgreen: Nobody steps on my heart and gets a way with it easily
For dutch people the Canaries are cheap..you can be there a week for only € 300 and the life is cheap there too.

@Cacouna Hope you feel better soon girl, take some rest if you can!
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby Giba7 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
that's it Stormey -she's done!!
She bitched all week and didn't like Jamiroquai?
There's only so much you can take!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby StormeyG on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Giba7 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
that's it Stormey -she's done!!
She bitched all week and didn't like Jamiroquai?
There's only so much you can take!

That is just so not done!!! If you know your friend is into a band, then you sit out the disk and pop in another one....It's disrespectful to be like that. She said it while Love Foolosophy was playing...how is that possible, someone not liking Love Foolosophy???
StormeyG
Space Cowboy

Postby cacouna on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm

thank you all, im getting better
can at least type a few lines before my eyes start hurting
cacouna
Supersonic

PreviousNext

Return to Everyday Chat