Home
Jamiroquai

Introduce yourself please

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

Postby lola on Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:11 pm

Hola a todos.

My name is lola, 44 years old. I became jamirofan in 1997, after listen Cosmic Girl in Thailand. This song putting me in extassy

I lives near Madrid, in a little town. I have a son, 12 years old. I´m teacher and l teaching Biology in the university.

Every day I listen jamiroquai´s music. My english is very bad but I promised to learn very quickly.

Kissses for all jamirofans :wink:
lola
Supersonic

HEY

Postby VaLEE on Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:28 pm

hey everybody 8)
i'm valee(valentina)...18 years old..from Italy
i'm a jamirofan since the first time i heard "canned heat"..6 years ago more or less..it's still one of my favourite songs..
i'm really looking forward to going at their concert...the 15. july..in Lucca!!
so that's all for now
and FUNK u all :wink:
VaLEE

Introduce yourself please

Postby fajin on Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:04 pm

hi,
I´m 30 years old and ve started to listen to jamiroquai in 1993, when I first saw the video "blow your mind" on mtv. I have a daughter, she is 2yrs old now :)
Last edited by fajin on Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fajin

Postby rocchi on Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:50 am

Hello Party People

My name is Robert, 24 live in Australia and i saw Jamiroquai 2 times when he was here in 2003 and it was the best concerts ever!!!

Congrats on a great website, looks good and sounds great.

:lol: :lol:
rocchi

Postby Markus K on Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:33 pm

Hello, I'm late again!

Since I'm quite an active visitor at the hub (can I mention it? it isn't illegal in any way, is it?), I think I should introduce myself too.

I'm Markus, 18, and from Finland. I'm pretty new in these cirlces, but I think this is my fifth jamiroyear. I fell in love with ROTSC and Mr. Moon (I'm sure I'm unique!). I've never been to a concert. Yeah, in Pori at the summer of -03... I was 16 and Pori is far away!

I just love the music and performances but ain't that interested in the other stuff around, so I don't know if I could be called as a fan...

You won't hear about me very much in here or at Jamirotalk, since I got nothing to say, but you can be sure I'm here behind my screen reading your posts! And if you need me, you know where to find me!

Don't stop the feeling!
Markus K

Postby funky-mother on Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:29 pm

HI THERE EVERYONE, :D

I THOUGHT I'D JUST INTRODUCE MYSELF, :twisted: i'M A STRESSESD OUT 34 NEARLLY 35 YEAR OLD CRAZY MOTHER OF ONE
I LIVE IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF JAMIROQUAI FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS SINCE I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY SON.
SOOOOOO GLAD WE ARE FINALLY GETTING DATES FOR THE NEXT TOUR AS IT'S BEEN A WHILE AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY SANITY SOON. SO GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW ALBUM, CANT WAIT TO SEE AND HEAR YOU GUYS THIS WILL BE MY 5TH CONCERT. ALL THE BEST FUNKY-MOTHER :wink:
funky-mother

Postby Kay_Odyssey on Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:46 pm

Hi,
Im Kaylin aka Kay_Odyssey im 15 turning 16 in sep.07 DAMN i feel realy young!!Im from South Africa and i'v been listening to jamiroquai since little L which was a while back!! And i've been trying to get hold of their old stuff...i listen to alot of different genres of music also a big fan of THE NEPTUNES and LINKIN PARK i also play the drums but only for a few months now
peace and love...
Kay_Odyssey

Postby Space_Cowboy86 on Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:42 pm

My name is Frederico
Im 18.
I live in Figueira da Foz , right on the center of Portugal , near to the beach.
I started to love ( :mrgreen: ) jamiroquai since 2003. Also like many other bands,inside this styles : jazz , acid jazz , house , lounge , chillout, disco/funk.
I like to make collection of bootlegs,special the jamiroquai ones.
To know something more about me or to trade bootlegs, send a PM or Email.

ps : that is a psp ...yes :lol: watching Too Young To Die clip.
Space_Cowboy86

Postby Catman84 on Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:25 pm

Space_Cowboy86 wrote:Image

My name is Frederico
Im 18.
I live in Figueira da Foz , right on the center of Portugal , near to the beach.
I started to love ( :mrgreen: ) jamiroquai since 2003. Also like many other bands,inside this styles : jazz , acid jazz , house , lounge , chillout, disco/funk.
I like to make collection of bootlegs,special the jamiroquai ones.
To know something more about me or to trade bootlegs, send a PM or Email.

ps : that is a psp ...yes :lol: watching Too Young To Die clip.

EvoV 'Fred' if u dont end up modelling or in ads for products i dont know wot ur gonna do...

SONY.... BUY IT NOWWWWWWWW

lol
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby Space_Cowboy86 on Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:48 pm

bealive me... :D this fucking console , is amazing :lol: and with all jamiroquai video clips , and all the jamiroquai songs on it :wink: is from other world ! already got a Dynamite folder , with the 3 songs :P
Space_Cowboy86

This is Adele from Australia...Delfunkster

Postby delfunkster on Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:13 am

Hello everyone, isnt this an exciting time! Not only is it my 24th birthday, yes 24...this Sunday the 24th April, but this new website and turn over for Jamiroquai is awesome!
For those who dont know me, or have forgotten...Im Adele K Thomas, I live in Australia (QLD, BRISBANE AND GOLD COAST) and I have been living here for 16 years, we came from London UK before that.

I have been a Jamiroquai fan since I was 16 and luckily have seen the band live twice and look forward to a third concert soon when they return to Australia.

Im an illustrator and study animation at university, I like to be involved in Acting and singing karaoke for fun with friends. Check out my website for my work...www.geocities.com/delfunkster2003 My mother says I should get back into some modelling but its such a fickled business!

My favourite album is TRavelling Without Moving and my favourite songs are Cosmic Girl, We're too Young to Die, Canned Heat, Travelling Without Moving, Soul Education and You Give Me Something. My other favourite band was No Doubt...but now they have finished with Gwen does her own thing.....please dont leave the band Jay Kay!

Well, hopefully that covers everything, hello to David Rowe and all the other old Jamiroquai fans I talk to on msn!

please visit www.geocities.com/brisvegas_family for some of the 2002 photos i took.

love you all at JAmiroquai....you still sound soooooo funky!

Adele (Delfunkster)
delfunkster

Postby sparkles on Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:07 am

Hi, Im Charlotte and im just 14, come from New Zealand (No its not part of Australia). Been a fan for while now, TWM got me hooked. I like to skateboard, horseride and eat. And I cant get through the day without coffee...

I like heaps of different music aside from JMQ, mainly 70's/80's rock, most psy, funk and hard techno. None of this pop-rock or hip-hop crap.
I am absolutly fanatical about Jay, as most people who know me know...:roll:
sparkles

Hello alls

Postby mariana on Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:59 pm

Hi, I am Mariana 37 years old from Argentina, Federal Capital.
I have been a fan from 1995 after listening to "when you gonna learn"
I saw them twice here in concerts, 1997 and 1999
And I am looking forward to seeing them again :D
I hope to enjoy this new site!!!!!!!
Good vibes for everybody
mariana

I forgot

Postby mariana on Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:38 pm

I am married we have two children, 7 and 5 years old.
I am a housewife and I´m learning english :S
mariana

Postby lola on Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:00 pm

Hola mariana ¿qué tal por argentina?

Me gusta ver que no todos los fans son jovencitos... :)
lola
Supersonic

Postby Moon Funk on Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:05 pm

Last edited by Moon Funk on Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moon Funk

Jamiroquai

Postby Jayesh on Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:57 pm

Hi, I'm Ameet. Been into Jamiroquai for 13 years now. Seen them live 4 times! Brilliant sound, lyrics and feel!
Jayesh

Re: I forgot

Postby Catman84 on Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:53 pm

mariana wrote:I am married we have two children, 7 and 5 years old.
I am a housewife and I´m learning english :S

hey there u ;) good to see u here :)
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby todd_15 on Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:57 pm

Jamiroquai deffintly have the most wide spread fans from different eras!
todd_15

Postby ixidor on Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:15 am

yes, reading this i was thinking, how many fans of jamiroquai worldwide have to be?
ixidor
Supersonic

Postby arsetronic on Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:53 am

llama llama duck
Last edited by arsetronic on Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
arsetronic

Postby samiqua on Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:11 pm

hey everyone, my names samè, i'm female, i'm 26 and i live in the east mids.uk! if you want to know anymore just ask! :D
samiqua

Postby jay88 on Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:25 pm

Hi im john from sydney, australia... you may remember me from the nude jk impressionist video that was passed around a while ago. ahem.. anyway i like all things funky - early chili peppers music, brand new heavies... all the 80s funk/soul artists.. basement jaxx too... its all good.
I cant wait to see catman84 in the flesh at a gig. Oh and jk too
jay88

Postby lafly on Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:14 pm

Well I've made a few posts already but I havn't actually got round to introducing myself yet, so...

I'm Stephen , 19 from England.
To tell the truth, I can't remember when I first got into Jamiroquai or what the first JMQ song I heard was (probably space cowboy) . I remember my dad used to have a yellow cased CD with about 5 JMQ songs on it which I listened to alot when I was about 9 or 10. I really liked the CD but I thought JK was a woman untill my dad told me otherwise!
Anyway, I've been aware of them throughout the 90's but didn't really start gettin into them until the Synkronised album come out.
Mega Jamiroquai fan now. Love all the music but prob my faveorute album is ROTSC.
lafly

Postby mr*moon on Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:03 pm

Hello all you funky people

My name is Lee and i am from the UK and am 25 today! (feeling well old)

I have digged Jamiroquai since before Virtual Insanity and am desperate to see them live :D

I also agree with early comments about the widespread fan base that Jamiroquai have, all different ages, cultures, sexes ! Its wiked!

I really do think that Jamiroquai fans are the funkiest around the world!

Peace to all you crazy bunch! :wink:

L

ps. I also think the most cosmic of girls support JMQ ! :P
mr*moon

PreviousNext

Return to Everyday Chat