Home
Jamiroquai

Introduce yourself please

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

Introduction

Postby Fluffmarten on Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:39 am

:D
im mike, more commonly known as fluff, im 17 from norfolk, Jamiroquai rocks the place, don't know too many ppl who like the type of music though :? , they don't know what they are missing out on!
Fluffmarten

Postby Catman84 on Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:59 pm

welcome fluff!

hehe that name is sooo coool

^_^ ... if we could give rep id give u some for it.. .crazy name ^_^ :D

hey ima mike aswell woot!

norfolk? as in the islands?
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby sunny_funk on Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:13 pm

howdy! ok, my name is Nadene & im 23 today! i work in a music store, & im a drummer in a band, and im from Manchester in England. Been a Jam fan since i was about 12....i've grown up with this band!!!
sunny_funk
Supersonic

greetings to all

Postby kraftmaticagentj on Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:54 pm

yo my name is kraftmaticagentj. i've been a fan since when you gonna learn. and i cant wait for dynamite to drop.
kraftmaticagentj

Postby fUnK[iLo] on Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:02 pm

Hello Party People! I'm Florencia, but everybody call me Flor. I'm 15 years old (I'll be 16 on July 19th) and I'm from Tandil, Argentina. I've been a fan since the first time I saw Corner Of The Earth on tv, on June 17th, 2002. I'll never forget that day. In my city, there are not many Jami fans (in fact, I think i'm the only one :( ), so it's been a bit difficult for me to get information about Jamiroquai. Thankfully, I found Jamirotalk and I feel like I've learnt a lot more about the band there, although there's so much more to learn yet.
My favourite song is COTE, and my favourite video, too.
After school I'd like to study Medicine, and become a cardiologyst :) . My current dream is to meet Jay, or at least to be able to go to one of Jamiroquai concerts, which is something really difficult for me because of money, but I try to do my best and save every pound I'm given.
My e-mail adress is flor_quilo@hotmail.com. Add me to your contacts if you wanna talk to me :wink:
May the funk be with you

fUnK[iLo]
fUnK[iLo]

Presenting myself

Postby Jamiro on Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:25 am

Hi everyone,

it's a little bit late, but i'm here. My name is Tiago, i'm from Porto, Portugal. I'm 27 years old almost, i guess this makes me a part of the old crew (they remember me). I'm a fan of the Jamiroquai since 1994 more or less. Since then, i've been following the band each time i can. 8)

I could have been in both the Portuguese concerts that they've given here. By luck i was in the first row, on both of them. I even could get some good signatures from Jay! Lucky i was ! :lol:

Well, that's a little of me, if you want to know more, just send me a PM. I'll be glad to answer you !

Best regards to you all,
Tiago :wink:
Jamiro

Myself

Postby Cilla on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:38 am

Hey! it's kinda late for me here in New Jersey (USA). I'm 15 years old now and i've been a fan of Jamiroquai ever since i heard Virtual Insanity and that was a while back- WAY BACK! :D I've been wanting to see a concert but i never got a chance to. Maybe that'll change! :wink: Wanna kno more about myself? just PM me.
Cilla

Intro

Postby Space Cowboy on Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:38 am

My name is Matthew.
I have been a fan since the Funk Odyssey era -- the era when he became quite popular here in Australia :wink: .
A lot of people here play musical instruements!! :cool:
I play 5 musical instruments, my favourites I play are drums, piano, guitar, saxophone.
Space Cowboy

Postby AirZup on Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:49 am

Hello to all the Party People OF JAMIROQUAI!
my name is Eric Z. I am from the US and fell "head over heels in love.." with Jamiroquai back in 96 when Sony did somewhat of a promotion over here. From there i found out they had other albums out. Got those, soon after and INSTANTLY they became my favorite Band. I was 14 at the time i got TWM, and had always liked disco funk music. I never knew why i liked it until i got a bass guitar in 2000, since then i have been Bustin out the bass lines left and right. Jamiroquai provided me with excellent bass lines to try to follow, got most, but some of those fill in some songs seems like they just can't be done, (for one Just Another Story during the break down at the end wowza wowza wowza) I make up my own bass funk tunes with my own drum beats, keys, and snythesized instruments as of now.
I hope to get a band together soon and start KEEPING THE FUNK ALIVE JAMIROQUAI STYLE! Just need to find a Drummer, rythm guitarist, some keys and some horns and some strings.
Any takers?
That's me in a nutshell or small post anyway.

nice to meet all of you!
AirZup

Postby Catman84 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:11 pm

Woo welcome all new people to this forum.. or late repliers! ehhe
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby sedaquai on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:22 pm

hi jamirofans :P
my real name is Seda i am girl and i live in ataköy,istanbul,TURKEY i think it is too clear :P and i am 15 years old(06.02.1990) i am student at high shcool now

firstly i want to say that i really love jamiroquai and their fans,too.
i am their fan since 2002 when i heard their songs i thougt they are amazing :lol: and i adore their videos specially 'DEEPER UNDERGROUND'
so i have already had all of their videos and i am watching everday
:lol:

i think jamirofans are a few in turkey :cry: so i can say that i am the biggist fan of their in TURKEY :lol:

i have gone their concert in istanbul on 20 septerber 2003 :lol: the concert was very very very.. amazing.that day it made me funny :P i saw them so i can say i am lucky person :!: i hope every their fans see them
i don't suppose they come here again:cry:

i am interested in music so much but i can't any enstrumant and my voice is very bad hehehe i want to learn playing to violin

finally i want to ask IS ANYBODY TURKISH THERE? :lol:

that's all :lol:

bye bye
Last edited by sedaquai on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sedaquai
Space Cowboy

Postby Bigboobedbabe on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:28 pm

Hellowww
I'm a girl
I'm from Belgium
ya'll know me n e way
;)
Bigboobedbabe

Postby Catman84 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:51 pm

Bigboobedbabe wrote:Hellowww
I'm a girl
I'm from Belgium
ya'll know me n e way
;)

is this tru? o_O

and do u have big boobs? :roll:
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby Space_Cowboy86 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:56 pm

Catman84 wrote:and do u have big boobs? :roll:

Why did you ask that? :roll: :? lol
Space_Cowboy86

Postby regalone on Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:01 pm

Hey Party People,

I'm Pedro from Portugal, 23 years old. I have been a Jamiroquai fan since TWM.
I work in a Travel Agency where i'm a REP and Comercial Assistant.
I was fortunate enough to attend to both gigs in Portugal, in Lisbon and Sudoeste and they were great.
I have some pics that i took this year in a Bat in Vilamoura where Jamiroquai had been in 2004 if someone could please teach me how to post them i will gladlly put them on-line for you.

Cheers
regalone

Postby Catman84 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:08 pm

Space_Cowboy86 wrote:
Catman84 wrote:and do u have big boobs? :roll:

Why did you ask that? :roll: :? lol

errrr becoz her username is bigBoobedBabe?

regalone wrote:Hey Party People,

I'm Pedro from Portugal, 23 years old. I have been a Jamiroquai fan since TWM.
I work in a Travel Agency where i'm a REP and Comercial Assistant.
I was fortunate enough to attend to both gigs in Portugal, in Lisbon and Sudoeste and they were great.
I have some pics that i took this year in a Bat in Vilamoura where Jamiroquai had been in 2004 if someone could please teach me how to post them i will gladlly put them on-line for you.

Cheers

coolies... ok man have u uploaded the images yet? if u havent theni suggust u get a PhotoBucket www.photobucket.com register there and upload ur images thru it then ....

if u wanna post them for each image go [img]here%20u%20paste%20the%20hyperlink%20to%20the%20image%20then%20close%20it%20off%20with[/img]

easiest way.. if u have ne problems feel free to Pm me :D

cheers!
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby todd_15 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:20 pm

Hey funkers,
My name is todd or (todd_15) You would probley know me from jamirotalk (me and mikeys some what perculiar little era of homosexuality posts)
Im 16 years old from Byron Bay Australia. I got into Jamiroquai around 2000 first album i listened to from JMQ was Synkronised...
I also like the heavy metal scene (yes quiet odd to mix the two genres)
Ill stop rambling on i look foward to (now i finally got to log in) to meeting new people who just arent from jamirotalk!
todd_15

Postby regalone on Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:33 pm

Thank's Cat let see if this works.
This was in Real Madrid's professional football player Luis Figo Pub in Vilamoura. The Bar's name is 7.
They were there after the gig in Sudoeste in 2003.

[/img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/Regalone/Imagem002.jpg[/img]
Image[/img]
regalone

Postby CeCe34 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:34 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Ceci and I am 24 (soon to be 25 :? ) I've been a huge Jamiroquai fan for years. I live in Michigan and am a student. I'm also a girl boxer :wink: and teach a percussion ensemble at my old high school for the last 7 years. That is pretty much what I'm about in a nutshell. Later 8)
CeCe34

Postby regalone on Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:35 pm

There's one missing:

regalone

new person

Postby discogurl on Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:52 pm

Hi my name is Vivian (username- discogurl). I am 19 years old (will turn 20 in July 15). I live in Baltimore, MD. I am a huge Jamiroquai fan.
Last edited by discogurl on Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
discogurl

Postby a.c. on Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Claire but you can call me a.c. because that's how people call me most of the time(if you want to). I'm 27 and i live in The Netherlands.I'm very old-fashioned when it comes to computers so i hope i'm doing the right thing now!

I've been on this site before so you might (or is it may?) recognize me.I've been a Jamfan since EOPE! And like many "crazy" fans i got a bufallo tattoo.

Well,that's it for now.Hope we can have a good time together :D

Love and peace, ac
a.c.

Portugal!

Postby jamigoi on Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:38 pm

Hello!
I'm a Cosmic Girl from Portugal... I heard about Jamiroquai visiting Vilamoura when I went to the festival to attend their concert... and others of course... I got jealous of some friends that were there and had the privilege of dancing with Jay (or near him, anyway...) But the concert was great!
I'm dying to hear the new album!
Peace!
jamigoi

My Intro

Postby SNIPERMikeUK on Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:43 pm

Hi all!!! I am Mike I am from Nottingham, I am a big Jamiroquai fan and an currently always trying to find stuff i don't have, from the bands vast singles editions to memorabilia. Live they come into their own gr8 stuff, Have enjoyed them since i saw them on top of the pops with their tv appearance performance of ''too young too die''

JAMIROQUAI

GO FUNKIN' ON AND ON

SNIPERMikeUK
SNIPERMikeUK

Postby Catman84 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:56 pm

i just realised something!

there r alot of us 'mikes' on the forum!

:shock:
Catman84
Mr Moon

PreviousNext

Return to Everyday Chat