Home
Jamiroquai

Introduce yourself please

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

Postby ***Adidas*** on Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:26 am

Hi Guys, nice to see you all back in this forum!!!

As a lot of ppl in here will know, My name is Wendy. I'm from the Netherlands. A fan of Jamiroquai from the first hours.

I'm a graphic designer and on the weekend I'm spinnin' the wheels as a DJ under the name DJ Miss Deedy My style is Funky/groovy latin house with lots of bongo's flutes and saxes.

Again, nice to see you in here! Can't wait till the album is in my hands and enters my ears!!!!!
***Adidas***

Postby Catman84 on Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:33 am

Ahh yes welcome deedy/Wendy!! i remember u from jamirotalk... well gr8 to see alotof familiar faces!

actually id prefer to call u wendy becoz that is such a cool name!

Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby ***Adidas*** on Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:59 am

THNX Catman for your warm welcome!

Do you know how I can put an avatar by my name or a banner below the message? I tried to find anything about it on the site, but I can't find it... :cry: When I go to my own profile I don't see anything where I can import it.
***Adidas***

Postby Catman84 on Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:06 am

Suuure no probs chicky!

to change ur avator go here

http://bb.jamiroquai.com/profile.php?mo ... profile&u=

put ur name after the = ok like ***Adidas***

and with signitures as there is no option to had in one i just had an img tag at the bottom of all my msgs now!

Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby ***Adidas*** on Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:15 am

THnX for your help, I found it!!

Too bad we can only put covers from Jamiroquai in it. But hé, maybe in the future we're about to change that.

Have a nice day :D ant Talk 2 u later!!!
***Adidas***

Postby Catman84 on Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:19 am

***Adidas*** wrote:THnX for your help, I found it!!

Too bad we can only put covers from Jamiroquai in it. But hé, maybe in the future we're about to change that.

Have a nice day :D ant Talk 2 u later!!!

ahjh no probs babe! :)

im always up for helping out people!

Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby scamer on Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:06 pm

my name is Mauro, i´m 28 years old,i´m portuguese, i´m a fan since the early days EOPE, one good memory that i have is the one that i lived in Barcelona, when they start the last world tour and i was there after doing 1200km to see them and when twenty zero one started i start to cry because i was making my dream come true after waiting 10 years to see them
scamer

Postby NDSienna on Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:09 pm

My name is Brittney, I'm 19yrs old. A vocalist from East Tennessee USA. I've been a Jamiroquai fan for about 3 yrs. I heard about the band through some of my U.K. friends, loved em ever since!
Love the new site btw, great job everyone! Keep doin ur thing

Britt xx
NDSienna

Postby og on Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:36 pm

hi my name is livvy. im 30 years old.been a jamiroquai fan right from the start i remember the first time i heard emergency on planet earth i thought it was fantastic & they never disapoint with their music :lol: i am from england & i live in the south east. :D
og

Postby bigbandit on Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:22 pm

Hi,

I'm Tonye and have been a fan of Jamiroquai since late 1995. Space Cowboy was my first album. I'm fond of so many of their tracks but as of right now my favorite is Deeper Underground, because it's a little edgier, and ventures a little into rock territory, making the song a bit more different than his other (great) tunes. I'm an animator, cartoonist and Illustrator, and maybe soon I'll post some artwork.

Also I'm really into concept albums, and I posted a discussion topic in the Everyday Chat section ( http://bb.jamiroquai.com/viewtopic.php?t=212 ), so if you get a chance check it out and give me some feedback...

Well, chat with the rest of you later...
bigbandit

Late but HEY!!

Postby Turcajamiroca on Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:24 am

A loud Hi! to all the Funksters
My name's Noelia, I'm 24. I live in Buenos Aires Argentina (lots of argies around here :lol: ) I'm about to get my grade of education and doing a trip to England really soon to see my darling.
I became a Jami fan in 1996 and saw them twice (can't wait to see them again) It's a pitty I won't be there for the Open Air concert, but I'm sure lots of ppl will take their cameras and take lots of pics! :wink:

Kisses to all
Noe
Turcajamiroca

Late but HEY!!

Postby Turcajamiroca on Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:35 am

A loud Hi! to all the Funksters
My name's Noelia, I'm 24. I live in Buenos Aires Argentina (lots of argies around here :lol: ) I'm about to get my grade of education and doing a trip to England really soon to see my darling.
I became a Jami fan in 1996 and saw them twice (can't wait to see them again) It's a pitty I won't be there for the Open Air concert, but I'm sure lots of ppl will take their cameras and take lots of pics! :wink:

Kisses to all
Noe
Turcajamiroca

Postby FunkEducation on Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:49 am

Hi guys
i'm Edgar, i'm 18 years old, i study engineering on sistems, i'm a deep fan of Los Amigos Invisibles (Venezuelan Funk Band) and Jamiroquai (fan of their first three albums).
i love computers, and go out with my friends! i like to enjoy my life!

i became a jamiroquai fan two years ago, but now my attention is in Los Amigos Invisibles... that's because of all the changes on Jamiroquai, in the side of their musicians, an in the side of their music.... Los Amigos Invisibles are intact in 5 albums, that's why i like them....

bye guys...
FunkEducation

Postby Angel* on Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:47 am

Hey everyone,

My name is Alex (also known as Angel) and I am 21 years old from South Australia, Australia. I have been a Jamiroquai fan for as long as I can remember, after being introduced to his music from my uncle when I was only a wee lass, dancing around the lounge room to his classic tunes. :D
I have now been lucky enough to pass this experience down to my 13 month old son who is in the new generation of Jami fans and loves to bob around the lounge room.

Look forward to sharing the experience with you.
Love Angel
xoxoxoxox
Angel*

Postby Catman84 on Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:13 am

Angel* wrote:Hey everyone,

My name is Alex (also known as Angel) and I am 21 years old from South Australia, Australia. I have been a Jamiroquai fan for as long as I can remember, after being introduced to his music from my uncle when I was only a wee lass, dancing around the lounge room to his classic tunes. :D
I have now been lucky enough to pass this experience down to my 13 month old son who is in the new generation of Jami fans and loves to bob around the lounge room.

Look forward to sharing the experience with you.
Love Angel
xoxoxoxox

Oh Killah!

WELCOME ANGEL!

*aussie hugs welcomes u*

hey there... its good to see the aussie jam fan alliance growing larger!

Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby Nichola on Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:53 am

Hi! I've just come to the new forum and it looks fabulous! So here's a little about me

I'm Nichola (name might have given that away!) and I'm 24. I live in Manchester, UK but I'm a Yorkshire girl really. I'm getting married next year to a Wiganer!
As for how I became a Jamiroquai fan, well I've been one for years, as thanks to the older members of a jazz band I was in as kid. Whenever we went on trips to play in competitions, they always insisted on Jamiroquai being the tape played on the coach! And here I am still loving the music. I can't wait for the next tour as I went to the last 2 and loved every second of them.
Nichola

Postby Angel* on Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:00 pm

Oh Killah!

WELCOME ANGEL!

*aussie hugs welcomes u*

Hey there cartman thanks for the warm welcome. Let keep the Aussie fans coming.. lets hear it.. AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE

Luv Angel
Angel*

Postby Catman84 on Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:26 pm

OI

OI

OI

Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby *Cosmic*Girl* on Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:40 pm

Hey everyone :D

Where to start, what to say?
First, hi, my name is Tadeja, I come from SLOVEnia and I'm Jamiroquai addict. Been that for 10 years now. I love they early years. My favorite album is EOPE. Oh, yeah, I'm 26 years old.
I saw Jamiroquai play live twice, first time was in Munich and second in Pula (Croatia) They sound even better live than on albums.

Go Jamiroquai, go!!! :D
Last edited by *Cosmic*Girl* on Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Cosmic*Girl*

Postby Angel* on Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:09 pm

Im so pleased you said that... good to see the Aussies standing united..

:D :D :D :D
Angel*

Postby Catman84 on Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:19 pm

Angel* wrote:Im so pleased you said that... good to see the Aussies standing united..

:D :D :D :D

i'll get u organised for the aussies on the attack alliance if u wish?

Catman84
Mr Moon

Keila

Postby Keilyroquai Mex on Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:56 pm

Hi, my name is Keila, i'm from Mexico, i'm 20 and i've been at Jamiroquai since I was 14. I love their music and i'm pleased with these kind of dymanics. I'm sorry for my english, i'm trying to do my best.
Kisses
Keila
Keilyroquai Mex

Postby HooverSkillis on Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:28 pm

Oi Oi, hullo everyone *waves*. My name is Katie i'm 19 and from Warwickshire in the Midlands. I'm currently on a gap year and hoping to go to uni in september. I've only recently really got into Jamiroquai, i knew i always like them, but it's intensified over th elast few months so i'd thought i'd join up and get up-to-date with them. Hope to speak to you all soon. Katie xxx
HooverSkillis

Postby mainveinman on Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:41 pm

Hi All - my name is Martin and i come from Essex, England. I'm 41 and have been into Jamiroquai since TWM was released. I have all the albums and am also collecting all the singles, including international and promo versions. I'm about half way there at time of writing !!
mainveinman

Postby Southern Son on Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:45 pm

Hi im Richard, AKA Southern Son.

Im 19 years old from sunny old England. As my name hints i from the South near Brighton actually.

I got into Jamiroquai, when i heard the 'travelling without moving' album, i hated Secondary school, and the Jamiroquai, basically cheered me up.
Southern Son

PreviousNext

Return to Everyday Chat