Home
Jamiroquai

Introduce yourself please

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

Introduce yourself please

Postby David on Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:02 am

Welcome to the new forum. Before you go and chat elsewhere on the site, please would you introduce yourself to everyone else. Where do you live? Are you male or female, what is your age etc. etc.

I guess I'd better start....

I'm David (I guess the username gave that away), I'm male, in my early 30's and live in West London. I've been into Jamiroquai for many years now and have been fortunate to have been given this opportunity to help out a little with the official site.

I'm going to be trying to keep the news pages of jamiroquai.com up to date and dig deep behind the scenes whenever possible to give you a better insight into the world of Jamiroquai.

Now, over to you...
David
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LLCoolJR on Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:31 pm

Hello,

I'll quickly introduce myself here: I'm Jeroen, 22 year old, male and I'm from The Netherlands. I'm fan of Jamiroquai since TWM. I love their live-performances and I'm a fanatic in collecting live-stuff (audio and video).

Best regards,

Jeroen // LLCoolJR
LLCoolJR

Postby cheeeba lover on Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:37 pm

o.k i am Ivan i live in Croatia,i have 20 years and i am a student,i listen to jamiroquai since "virtual insanity",i am a huge fan of an old sound still i love the new stuff.. :D
i hope bandmembers will post on this forum and possibly jay.. :roll:
cheeeba lover
Supersonic

Postby Catman84 on Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:08 pm

hey kids

im mike aka Catman & Catman84

u may know me from here or Jamirotalk ;)

im not really the pain im make myself out to be im actually ok if u dont act dumb around me hehe

well im 20 ... 21 in august! ;) i live in sydney- australia and am currently working in a bakery which sux BIIG TIME! ahve been into jamiroqaui since about 1998 ... have seen them live 3 times in 2002 .... errrrrr 3rd time in 2002 i chuckd my fish on the stage in the sydney show at the entertainment center and jay let it play with the duck! which was rather amsuing! ehehe ... my hoobies include all aspects of multimedia , d00fin, rav'n, clubbin and oh boy do i enjoy to c00k good food ;)

:D

peace
Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby CosmicMouse on Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:15 pm

Hello Party People!! :D

I am Meike from Germany. I am 31 years and have "my own" Jamiroquai Fan Community Website called Jamriotalk.net. Most of you know this. ;)

I am a fan since day one, when EOPE was released.
I use to make a lot of soap bubbles at jamiroquai concerts at the last tour... it's my brandmark and I am flattered to see those little bubbles on the start page and in the navigation!!! :shock:

:lol: :lol:

I hope to meet a lot of fans during the dynamite world tour!! :D
Whenever you see those little soap bubbles on stage... I can't be far away! ;)

Happy posting!!!

Mouse

P.S. This is me and one of my kids... (testing the image funktion ;) )

Last edited by CosmicMouse on Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CosmicMouse

Postby Cristina on Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:23 pm

Hello everybody!

Finally i could log in!! :lol:

I'm Cristina, i'm 20 years old i live in Luxembourg but i'm spanish and i'm a student!

I became a real fan of jamiroquai with Canned Heat!
I hope that this year i can finaly see jamiroquai on a live stage!!

check out the only homepage about jamiroquai in luxembourg: http://jamiroquai.party.lu :D

Thanks!

Bye

Cristina
Cristina

Postby Linda on Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:34 pm

Hi there! ;)

Im Linda and Im from germany as well ;)

I listen to jami for 10 years now and since that time i visited one concert with my lovely boyfriend who i met on j.talk :D the concert was in 2003 in lörrach, thats in germany near swiss border. was just gorgeous!

Im 23 years old, 24 in july and my hobbies are singing, the www, cosmology and PS2 games.

yay!
Linda

Postby Jamirolin on Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:42 pm

Hi,

I'm Jamirolin a.ka. Quaiongen, male, 25 years old and I'm a fan of Jamiroquai since the release of TWM (1996). Since then I've seen them (only) twice on tour, but both shows were unforgettable moments in time :D .

Hope to see them this year on the "Dynamite" Tour. I can't wait !!

Jamirolin
The Netherlands
Jamirolin

Me = KrissCross

Postby KrissCross on Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:44 pm

Hi everyfunkinbody,

My name is Kristian (aka KrissCross) and I'm from The Netherlands...
I'm a fan since TWM. I'm 21 years old and a medical student (so let me know if you want some canned heat in your heals...).

CU all at this new "J-Talk" forum!
KrissCross

ladys and gentleman.... Good afternoon!!

Postby Mrs.Moon on Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:23 pm

Hey!!javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

I'm Caroline ,17 years old (in july 18 !!!) and I am from good old Germany!!
I am a big fan since 2001, a short time before Christmas when I saw Jay dancing in his Little L video!! Soo hot and funky...
Unfortunately I have never been on a Jamiroquai concert but this year I hope this will change!!!

so, let's have a great time on this new page!!javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing
Mrs.Moon

Postby ivy on Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:26 pm

hello .....Im Jennyfer 24 ..im from dc /maryland

I first found out about Jamiroquai in 95 with Space Cowboy but didn't know who they were or become a fan until Travelling Without Moving. I renewed my interest in them just recently so im still learning.
I joined the j talk community in january and love what its changed to.
Last edited by ivy on Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ivy
Space Cowboy

Postby Willo on Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:07 pm

Hi, I'm Willo(not new to the Forum) My real name is Andrew Williams. I live on the Wirral in Merseyside and love Jamiroquai. I've been lucky to have been listing to Jamiroquai for around 8 years and am totaly addicted. I am 22 and have no job at the moment(not for long). I look foward to chatting with you .
Willo

Postby cacouna on Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:54 pm

:D
Hi All

I'm Cacouna from Mauritius Island, in the Indian Ocean if you are wondering. I'm 31.

Jamiroquai fan, since I picked up the album "Emergency On Planet Earth" from my brother, which he received from an Australian pal...

I liked to post on JTalk 'cause I could talk to fans all over the world and share my Ups and Downs. I can remember people conforting/encouraging me when my heart was smashed, even if I've never met them. Got a lot of great people there, whom I hope will posts here soon. I'm waiting to hear from them.

I just hope one day or one night I'll get the chance to see Jamiroquai perform Live.....

Great Site! Thanks a lot! I still need to tour around

Cheers
Cacouna
cacouna
Supersonic

Postby mexifunk on Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:03 pm

hi! my name is Juan Manuel Falcon Martinez im from mexico im 18 years old and im jamirofan since SYNKRONIZED i love the jamiroquai live performances (and my english is very bad)

my favourite album is : THE RETURN OF THE SPACE COWBOY

and congratulation 4 the new site

give it up!!!!!!
mexifunk

Postby anja on Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:25 pm

okay so i am anja - as you can see from my nick - i'm from austria, still 17 years old (tomorrow i'm going to be 18 ) and i'm jk fan for about 1 year now, so i have never seen them live, but i'm really looking forward to this summer, cause i already have my ticket for the concert in austria

cya anja
anja

Excuse me to introduce my festering gob...

Postby JamiroFan2000 on Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:12 pm

Hello,

:) I'll properly introduce myself now before the slander lawsuits show up...hehe :). I'm JamiroFan2000, a American Jamiroquai fan who pretty much is the unofficial "trying to be" leader of the U.S. Jamiroquai Fanbase. I'm also a PROUD moderator on the "More worthwhile than the current Jam Party People Forum 1.0" JamiroTalk.net International Fan Forums AND surrogate moderator on the JAMIROQUAI Club Yahoo Group (LINK: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/jamiroquai). I have been ensnared in the music of Jamiroquai for about 13+ years now, oldie but more goodie fan I guess. I work diligently online each day to bring the latest jamiroquai news to those fans who are out of the "Funkin Site/JamiroTalk.net/Official Site" loop through the Yahoo Group and elsewhere, drop my latest comical Jamiroquai japes on JamiroTalk.net, and work work work. I plan to make the best of what we have got here till the proper changes have been done, thanks for the listening!

Sincerely,
JamiroFan2000

Last edited by JamiroFan2000 on Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamiroFan2000
Supersonic

Dyego!

Postby Dyego// Twenty Zero Three on Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:19 pm

Hello Party People

My name is Diego (well Dyego now with the release of Dynamite), I’m 19 years old and I live in Buenos Aires Argentina.

I’ve been a fan since 1999, when I saw the video of ‘Supersonic’, the song and the video was the perfect combination. After that, all I did was keep buying albums, singles, and then getting into bootlegs.

My email is buffalo_12_2@hotmail.com, and you can add me if you’d like to chat with me.

Im heard the sampler of Dynamite 3 days ago and I must say is great. The songs ‘Dynamite’ and ‘Give Hate A Chance’ rocks. So I’m really looking forward for this album.

www.jamirotalk.net
D! (dyego)
Dyego// Twenty Zero Three

Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina; in my little corner of the Earth (I found myself some peace on Planet Home)

Postby emilie on Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:42 pm

Hi

Emilie i'm 25 and i'm a jamiroquai addict since now more than 10 years...long time! can't hang off!
I'm from France, Paris, and i work in design.
The best moments in my jamiroquai experience, :wink: is surely and always on tour, cos it's all the atmosphere around that's great, the travel to the different cities or countries the sometimes horrible or great adventures we make during our travels...Many good souvenirs great shows, good party people, and good energy all this put up together makes it great.
I can't wait to go and see them on tour!

[/img]
emilie

Postby Idril on Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:21 pm

Hey....Ok....Introduction
Well it appears I'm the youngest so far! I'm 16, 17 in August.
I come from Jolly Little England and have been knowingly listenting to Jamiroquai since I skanked the albums off a friend a few years ago.
(and then there was Canned Heat in 1999, I just didn't know who J was then)

Whooo Dance to the Engineer KING!!!

Um...what else is there to say? I've never been to a concert, but if this thing in London happens, I will deffo be there. (Can't afford transport to mainland Europe unfortunatley)
Well thats all I have to say right now!
Don't forget to Tanzen
Idril of Gondolin xxx :wink:
Idril

Postby bonafidefunkiejunkie on Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:23 pm

Last edited by bonafidefunkiejunkie on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
bonafidefunkiejunkie

Postby FRAFRA on Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:24 pm

Hello everybody!
I'm quickly introduce my self.
I'm FRA, 29 years old and i'm from Lecce - Italy -
I'd like to say that i'm so happy for the re-opening of this site and for the new JMQ album!
This will be a great world success.
Love :o
FRAFRA
Supersonic

Postby ixidor on Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:38 pm

ok my name is Leo, i was born on montevideo, Uruguay but i live actually in Valencia, Spain,the first time i heard jamiroquai was in 1997, with the song Virtual Insanity, then Alright, and i just loved the songs, and the band

Now 8 years later im here, my favourite album is ROTSC, but i can tell you a favourite song, it depends on the moment, and on my feelings.

Nice to mmet you all and thanks for reading and for my bad english
ixidor
Supersonic

Postby Catman84 on Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:22 pm

this is me

Catman84
Mr Moon

Postby Too Young To Die on Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:55 pm

Hey Funky People =D !
I am Marian ( more known as Too Young To Die =P ), I am from Mendoza, Argentina... female, 17 years old, whatever ! I love Jamiroquai and I cant wait till have Dynamite in my hands ! ... I've never seen Jamiroquai in live, I hope they come to Argentina on 2005 tour !!!
If u wanna chat by msn : tooyoungtodie@gmail.com
hoping to meet great fans ! =D

love & peace !
--- keep on groovin' ---
Too Young To Die
Supersonic

Postby DidjitalVibes on Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:10 pm

Wow such a worldwide fanbase. Im James (jim) and im 20. Been properly into Jquai for about 4 years now. Only had the chance to see them once at a free radio 1 gig a few years back which was poo cos they only played two songs. Hope to see u all at the London concert.
DidjitalVibes

Next

Return to Everyday Chat