Home
Jamiroquai

Introduce yourself please

This is the place for the Cosmic Girls and Space Cowboys to chat about subjects that are not related to Jamiroquai. Subjects that don't quite fit in the Funktion Room should also be posted here. Introduce yourselves to one another in here.

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Giba7 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:51 pm

welcome AndreiaJamiro!
so you're from Portugal, so do you know Caroli? :lol:

oh and don't worry about your English.
User avatar
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: supernova

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby ameetrao1 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:57 am

hi andreio, nice post about politics. I'm into that side of jamiroquai too. I think there is already a site of portugal - and official too.
ameetrao1
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby caroli on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:48 pm

AndreiaJamiro wrote:Hello everybody.
My name is Andreia, from Portugal. Since I first heard Jamiroquai, I'm addicted to them.

I'm trying to launch a Portuguese page/group of Jamiroquai fans. I want to make it official. What do I have to do? If anyone wants to give me some tips/advices, I'll gladly accept. :)

Sorry for my English, I've to practice more. Next year, I'm thinking to move to London.

My best reguards to you all!


That's one difficult idea..I would help you but my time is running short :lol: Bem.Vinda Andreia :mrgreen:
User avatar
caroli
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4352
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:24 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby JamiroquaiSF on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:08 am

Hey all,

I'm Ben. I live in San Francisco and I'm 23.

Jamiroquai is my favorite band. I'm actually joining this community in hopes of organizing a fan group out here in the Bay Area. Let me know if you (or anyone know) are Jamiroquai fans in the San Francisco Bay Area.
JamiroquaiSF
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:57 am

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby StormeyG on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:18 am

Welcome JamiroquaiSF..sorry, not from the bay area, but from Amsterdam.
I think LisatheLisa is from Cali, but I am not sure if she's from the Bay area....
User avatar
StormeyG
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 7:34 am

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby AndreaSantosJ on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello everyone! I had to change my username! I was AndreaSantos, now I'm AndreaSantosJ... so, thank you all for your warm welcome.

Feeling damn good to be here :)
AndreaSantosJ
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby AndreaSantosJ on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:20 pm

caroli wrote:
AndreiaJamiro wrote:Hello everybody.
My name is Andreia, from Portugal. Since I first heard Jamiroquai, I'm addicted to them.

I'm trying to launch a Portuguese page/group of Jamiroquai fans. I want to make it official. What do I have to do? If anyone wants to give me some tips/advices, I'll gladly accept. :)

Sorry for my English, I've to practice more. Next year, I'm thinking to move to London.

My best reguards to you all!


That's one difficult idea..I would help you but my time is running short :lol: Bem.Vinda Andreia :mrgreen:



I heard that you are portuguese. :) It's true?
AndreaSantosJ
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby AndreaSantosJ on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Giba7 wrote:welcome AndreiaJamiro!
so you're from Portugal, so do you know Caroli? :lol:

oh and don't worry about your English.


Thank you Giba! I had to change my username, Now I'm AndreaSantosJ. Caroli is from Portugal? Thanks for your warm welcome!
AndreaSantosJ
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby caroli on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Indeed I am! Been here for ages now, feeling ancient but yup, one of the last portuguese standing! :mrgreen:
User avatar
caroli
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4352
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:24 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby StormeyG on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:40 am

caroli wrote:Indeed I am! Been here for ages now, feeling ancient but yup, one of the last portuguese standing! :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
StormeyG
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 7:34 am

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby CosmicLea on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:26 am

Welcome JamiroquaSF (I think I might have already welcomed you in another thread! :wink: )

Welcome AndreaSantosJ! Have fun here! :D
User avatar
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Welcome AndreaSantosJ & JamiroquaSF! :mrgreen:
User avatar
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Sandriche on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Welcome to all our new members!! :D :D :D :D
Sandriche
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Austria /Australia

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Pao98 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Hello to everyone!! :D
I'm Paola, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Italy, Venice.
I love Jamiroquai since 2005. I really like sooo much their music. Hope to see them in Italy again. I want to go to one of their concert. It will be amazing!!

PS Sorry if my english is not really correct, I'm trying to speak english as better as I can. ahahah :)
User avatar
Pao98
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi Paola! :mrgreen: Aaaaaaah Italyyy... Venice! (Love that country!)
Welcome here!! :mrgreen:
User avatar
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Pao98 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:12 pm

MissLisa_since1999 wrote:Hi Paola! :mrgreen: Aaaaaaah Italyyy... Venice! (Love that country!)
Welcome here!! :mrgreen:


Thank youu! Yeah, I love my beautiful Italy too. :D
User avatar
Pao98
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Giba7 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Welcome Paola!
User avatar
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: supernova

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Pao98 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Giba7 wrote:Welcome Paola!


Thank youu!
User avatar
Pao98
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby caroli on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Welcome Paola, jamily from Italy always increasing! :mrgreen:
User avatar
caroli
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4352
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:24 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Pao98 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:19 pm

caroli wrote:Welcome Paola, jamily from Italy always increasing! :mrgreen:


Yeaaah, and I'm so happy for that!! :lol: but I hope that guys of my age that like jamiroquai will increase! Is soo rare to find someone who know them here.. :c
User avatar
Pao98
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby caroli on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Up to you to "brain.wash" them :lol:
User avatar
caroli
Dynamite
 
Posts: 4352
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:24 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Pao98 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:33 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH yeaaaaaaah. I will do it :D
User avatar
Pao98
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby DJ-cassius on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Pao98 wrote:Hello to everyone!! :D
I'm Paola, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Italy, Venice.
I love Jamiroquai since 2005. I really like sooo much their music. Hope to see them in Italy again. I want to go to one of their concert. It will be amazing!!

PS Sorry if my english is not really correct, I'm trying to speak english as better as I can. ahahah :)


Hi Paola, I'm like you, alot of people my age really dont like Jamiroquai (i'm 16 years old) Any who welcome to the forum!
User avatar
DJ-cassius
Supersonic
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby Pao98 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm

DJ-cassius wrote:
Hi Paola, I'm like you, alot of people my age really dont like Jamiroquai (i'm 16 years old) Any who welcome to the forum!


I know! Here too, there's a lot of people who don't know them.. And I'm so sad for this. :c
User avatar
Pao98
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself please

Postby CosmicLea on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Welcome Paola! :D

You have great taste in music for your age! :wink:
User avatar
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to Everyday Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron