Home
Jamiroquai

Man spricht deutsch......

For non-English speakers to talk about all things Jamiroquai and more. If you speak Spanish, Italian, German, French (or any other language) then this is where it Feels Just Like It Should...

Re: To goldmember

Postby goldmember on Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:40 am

Sonja wrote:Thank you sooo much ;) Yeah Sonja is a russian name, it was a trendy name in the 70´s ? hahaha and I know if I was a little kid, there was a song "My little Sonja" oh dear, this was a hard time LOL, where is my psychiater??? :) And goldmember? You are the cousin from Austin Power? hahaha....

I like your name! And Sonya,I ain't A.Powers cousin! :lol:
I hate Him and his fasha!! I love GOOOOLD!! :D
kisses from Serbia!! :lol:
goldmember
Space Cowboy

To goldmember

Postby Sonja on Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:40 am

Yeah I love gold too and this with Austin Powers was a joke ;) So you are from serbia? And from where? I had a grandma in Videm, is this in serbia? I think so or oh dear I was never good in this lol
What are you doing there? School? XXX Sonja
Sonja
Supersonic

Postby KillingHeidi on Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:53 am

i did german at school last year. i got first in the class actually. hehe. i never even listened and it sunk it. i remember a little bit...
wo wonst du? (someone tell me if that was right)
das ist preisswert (i think it has something to do with something being a good price or something... i dont even know if i spelt it right)
ich bin gut, sehr gut, schlecht.
danke. danke shon.
tchus, guten tag, aufwiedersen (gosh i cant remember the spelling of that).

uhm.. thats all i remember. plus we learnt a heap of german history too, also austrian history. any willing to teach me german again?
KillingHeidi
Space Cowboy

Learning german: lesson 1 lol

Postby Sonja on Wed May 03, 2006 9:50 pm

Heya KillingHeidi, your nickname has something to do with Heidi Klum? :wink:

So and now we learn german:

you have written "wo wonst du?" this is wrong, you must write "wo wohnst du?" and preisswert is you get something very cheap.
ich bin gut and sehr gut and schlecht are excellent :shock: , for this you get twenty points lol
danke and danke shon = danke is right and danke shon -> danke schön
tchus lol -> tschüß, I love it to hear from some english spoken peoples.
guten tag is right. Okay and now we look into your school report and I give you an B hahahaha, my english is not the best too, I can read it and I can write something but to phone with peoples from england OH DEAR! hahaha I have a good friend in england :shock: nice peoples but I can´t talk over the PC because I listen only "grrrlgiiigrilsof grglrfhe", you know the movie "Snatch" with Brad Pit lol, if he want a trailer for his mom, I love this scene and the other guy is looking at him because he don´t know what he want LOL by the way I must see the movie again.
And now the teacher is going to bed, it was a loooooong day, it would be cool o hear something from you again, I teach you german and you can teach me english hahaha. Have a good night everyone XXX Sonja
Sonja
Supersonic

Postby KillingHeidi on Mon May 08, 2006 10:01 am

thanks sonja! i guess i did ok in german then. i know about the scharfess s (again im not great at spelling), and the omlouts (it has one right?) and i wouldnt say you arent bad at english. seriously, your english is really good.
and no, killing heidi are a band. nothing to do with heidi klum at all.
KillingHeidi
Space Cowboy

Postby Sandriche on Mon May 08, 2006 4:27 pm

scharfes s = ß
Umlaute : ä,ü,ö....hehehe

always when i read your nickname i must think of that little comic girl in the mountains and that someone has the evil plan to kill it..hahhah.. :? :lol:
Sandriche

Postby KillingHeidi on Wed May 10, 2006 6:11 am

that book by someone j spyri? called heidi? i think killing heidi is actually based upon that. apparently its about the loss of innocence in a young girl.
KillingHeidi
Space Cowboy

Re: Learning german: lesson 1 lol

Postby manudevil21 on Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am

Sonja wrote:I have a good friend in england :shock: nice peoples but I can´t talk over the PC because I listen only "grrrlgiiigrilsof grglrfhe", you know the movie "Snatch" with Brad Pit lol, if he want a trailer for his mom, I love this scene and the other guy is looking at him because he don´t know what he want LOL by the way I must see the movie again.

Gosh i love this movie!!! :lol: I remember when those gypsies said to Turkish "do you need a dag?" but he didn't know what that means :lol: and they just ask him if he want's a dog... :lol: :lol: :lol:
manudevil21
Space Cowboy

Postby goldmember on Wed May 10, 2006 1:57 pm

Sonja wrote:Yeah I love gold too and this with Austin Powers was a joke ;) So you are from serbia? And from where? I had a grandma in Videm, is this in serbia? I think so or oh dear I was never good in this lol

Sorry,I'm late....
Yes I know you were jokin :lol: :lol: .....
Videm......I think we don't have Videm here......ask you folks and leet me know!!
I live in Pancevo near Belgrade (the capitol) and I play basketball and I'm little older r\then you I guess....I'm 27 :lol:
I'm finishing Sports Academy....
What about you?
goldmember
Space Cowboy

Postby manudevil21 on Wed May 10, 2006 3:36 pm

goldmember wrote:
Sonja wrote:Yeah I love gold too and this with Austin Powers was a joke ;) So you are from serbia? And from where? I had a grandma in Videm, is this in serbia? I think so or oh dear I was never good in this lol

Sorry,I'm late....
Yes I know you were jokin :lol: :lol: .....
Videm......I think we don't have Videm here......ask you folks and leet me know!!
I live in Pancevo near Belgrade (the capitol) and I play basketball and I'm little older r\then you I guess....I'm 27 :lol:
I'm finishing Sports Academy....
What about you?

Videm is in Slovenia!!! :D
manudevil21
Space Cowboy

At all

Postby Sonja on Wed May 10, 2006 9:37 pm

Hahaha I call my neighbour "Turkish" and the dog was great too, when he was eaten the ball loooooool "quiek quiek hahaha, sure yes Videm is in slovenia, oh dear :oops: , hey after the divorce from my parents, I have so many uncles and aunts hahaha and goldmember I´m much older then you, I´m 35!!!!! 8) and in the moment I´m a mom and secretary and in the summer when my little girl goes into the childrengarden? lol, so I start my comeback in art :wink: hey the world must see my ideas!

And Sandriche you must think at the little Heidi from the austria mountains with the loveley grandpa? HAHAHA Great idea! The FBI is coming to town and Peter is their Dummy hahahaha, he must take a piece of cheese to the grandpa, he is knocking at the door, grandpa opens the door and WOOOSH the cheese was tear gas LOOOOL, all goates came out from their stable and makes karate hahaha ..........ouch my stomach....thanx to god there are some peoples on this world with phantasie :P

And KillingHeidi I have never heard something from this band, they are from australia? Is this a Punk Band?

Damn I can not stop thinking at this Heidi FBI Story, maybe I make a remake from Heidi? LOOOOOOOOL Why not?

Okay Party Peoples was nice to read you all and I wish you all a good night, I try to pack my suitcases because next week I fly to Italy!!!!! When you go into holidays with a little kid you must think at everything and I have learned Pampers are pampolino lol ....see ya XXX Sonja
Sonja
Supersonic

Postby goldmember on Thu May 11, 2006 12:27 am

35!!!
You 're my girl!!!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

I'm laughing so much!!!!!!!! Dunno why!!!!!
goldmember
Space Cowboy

Postby Sandriche on Thu May 11, 2006 4:13 am

KILLINGHEIDI IS KILLINGHEIDI 8)

and its "kindergarten"
keine übersetzung ins englische weil das ein eigenname ist..hat sich im deutschsprachigen raum entwickelt..
Sandriche

Re: At all

Postby KillingHeidi on Thu May 11, 2006 9:34 am

Sonja wrote:And KillingHeidi I have never heard something from this band, they are from australia? Is this a Punk Band?

australian rock band. indie rock. far from punk. i dont like punk (well not much of it).
and before anyone else makes the same mistake duki made (i think it was duki), im not a part of the band :lol:
KillingHeidi
Space Cowboy

All

Postby Sonja on Wed May 17, 2006 8:52 pm

Goldmember I´m your girl? so you like older women? :shock: lol, it is great your laughing and you don´t know why? That is entertainment hahaha, I think really about a remake from Heidi because the real Heidi is maybe 30 years old? So she can wearing leather clothes lol.

And Sandriche thank you for the kindergarten information :wink:

And KillingHeidi,I would never think about that you are a part of KillingHeidi lol and if you would be a part of it, so you would be the same human or not? :P And who is duki? A part from Bugs Bunny? :shock:

So I must think about my first exhibition show, I was so nervous and the peoples handled me like a freak hahaha, "can I ask you something?", "can you make a portrait of me?" LOL, "are these really paintings or photos?" oh dear I was sitting there like a monkey in the zoo and then you get the mmmmmhhh peanuts and bananas hahahaha, the best thing was at lunch, everybody was looking at me, "can she eat with fork and knife like me?" lol I don´t know, what some peoples think about artist`s (music, art or something else) jesus they go to bed like everyone, wake up, toilett, maybe back to bed lol

Okidoki partypeoples, this was my last mail, at Saturday I fly to Italy, yeeahhh yiiipppiiiiieeeeeee, oh dear I´m so happy to see it again, nice and loveley peoples, sexy guys :shock: and the F1 in Monaco, if I see Jay, so I make a photo LOL, I ask him "you want a banana?" hahahaha
So if anyone want a postcard from Italy, send me an email with your adress or a private message. See ya all XXX Sonja
Sonja
Supersonic

Re: All

Postby goldmember on Wed May 17, 2006 10:59 pm

Sonja wrote:Goldmember I´m your girl? so you like older women? :shock: lol, it is great your laughing and you don´t know why? That is entertainment hahaha, I think really about a remake from Heidi because the real Heidi is maybe 30 years old? So she can wearing leather clothes lol.

AHAHAHA!! Yes,'cause I'm older ,but I'm 27,....so...It doesn't matter!! Hope you 'll have a great time in ITALY!!!
goldmember
Space Cowboy

I´m back!!!!!!!!

Postby Sonja on Tue May 30, 2006 10:06 pm

I´m back from Italy and Monaco and it was the greatest time wherever I had :D The fly to Italy was okay, no troubles, thanxs to god lol, damn I thought I make into my throusers and my little one was that cool, cooler as her mom hahaha.
The house with pool was nice but in the night I had the Muppet Show in the garden, so many frogs!!! And they thought only at the only thing LOOOL but now I can the italian slang from them Quak Quak Quak :wink:
The weather was aaaaaahhhhhh sun sun sun sun sun 8) At the second day in San Remo we had an accident with okay I think it was a Mafia one lol, we had a new car and he crashed into us like an as.... he was speaking no english or german, so I was going to Mc Donalds to get a translator lol

The third day we droved to Nice, to see the loveley beach like in the movies but Jesus this city is that big! We tooked the wrong street and wuuups we stayed in the hardest bronx LOOOL, my huby closed the doors from the car imedetly :roll: we drove back and then to Monaco, aaaaaahhhhhhhh what a beautiful city, huby wanted to make some photos and said "please give me the camera" and I said " okay I can give you some batteries but no camera" LOOOOOOOOOL,
the camera was in the house, okay so we came back to Monaco at the next day and hello with the camera, the best thing was as we drove back at the first day on the highway, a Ferrari from GB has past us and Jesus the driver had the same haircut like Jay and I thought "damn only batteries and no camera" :twisted: At the second stay in Monaco we lost our Money and creditcards and yeah I thought the holidays are now over but an englishman saw us and said "how terrible", this man gaves us, without knowing 100 Euro!!! then he gaves the telephonenumber and said "call me up and I give you my adress for sending back" Jesus I thought hidden camera?

And an another englishman has found our money and cards, so thank you soooooo much england!!!!!!! This was a long day and by the ships I saw an guy like Jay, surching for some peoples in the english area, yes I had a camera but you want to know what? NO BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha I was going crazy there but to see the F1 and this great flair, you must see and feel it because you can´t imagine it and goldmember if you would see all this hot girls arround there hahahahaha oh man! the next days we went to Genova Sea World and then back to Milano, the flight back was not so nice but hurray I´m back :wink: XXX Sonja
Sonja
Supersonic

Postby T-quila on Wed May 31, 2006 9:34 am

wow what an amazing holiday!
Mensch mensch soviel Action auf einmal das is ja genial! nur das mit dem Unfall und den Batterien/Kamera und dann dass ihr euer Geld verloren hattet ist ja nicht so toll gewesen, aber ihr habt es ja dann wiedergefunden und hey ich finds klasse, dass du das alles mit Humor nimmst :) war echt witzig dir zuzulesen :lol: und hey ich bin total neidisch auf deinen Urlaub *g* ich wär gern dabeigewesen :)
T-quila
Supersonic

Hey Sonja,

Postby buffle on Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:20 am

allet klar bei Dir soweit? musste grad an das Konzert denken, glaube ich letztes Jahr, als Du etwas in Deinem Körper hattest und es durch "Deeper Underground" gelöst wurde... Du bist ja manchmal schon so eine kleine Crash-Tante, mit Unfällen und so... muss gleich arbeiten...

ganz lieber Gruß von Buffle
buffle

Postby mainland1001 on Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:59 am

DEUTSCH DEUSTCH DEUSTSCH!!!!
aber ich bin chinese....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mainland1001

T-quila,buffle and mainland1001

Postby Sonja on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:54 pm

Hallo T-quila ja den Urlaub werde ich so schnell nicht vergessen, kannst ja das nächste mal nitgehen lol, Haus ist schon wieder ausgesucht :) Man muss das Leben mit Humor sehen, habe schon viel erlebt und irgendwann kommt man halt doch an seine Grenzen und dann ist lachen die beste Medizin.

Hallo Buffle, klar ich bin die Crash Sonja hahaha, echt ohne Käse, hatte letztes Jahr beim Frankfurt Konzert einen Nierenstein im Harnleiter von der Größe einer Erbse, hätte in die Klinik sollen aber hey ich lasse mir Jamiroquai doch nicht entgehen lol Habe ihn dort auf eine schönere Weise verloren lol. Und was macht dein Job? Lass mal wieder etwas von Dir hören.

Hallo mainland1001, du bist chinese? Egal lol, bist du hier in Deutschland als Student? Wenn ich so die drei kleinen Smilys sehe, muss ich an das Lied von den drei Chinesen mit dem Kontrabass denken lol, woher bist du den genau?
Sonja
Supersonic

Postby T-quila on Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:11 am

ja ich würd liebend gerne mitgehen :)
für sowas bin ich immer zu haben :D :lol:
T-quila
Supersonic

T-quila

Postby Sonja on Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:25 pm

Hey T-quila habe über ICQ gesehen das du gerne zeichnest, was für Bilder machst du den? Ich selber mache Airbrush Bilder Portraits, Werbung und Erotik. Werde demnächst auch mit dem fotografieren anfangen. Grüssle Sonja
Sonja
Supersonic

Re: T-quila

Postby wild love on Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:11 pm

Sonja wrote:Hey T-quila habe über ICQ gesehen das du gerne zeichnest, was für Bilder machst du den? Ich selber mache Airbrush Bilder Portraits, Werbung und Erotik. Werde demnächst auch mit dem fotografieren anfangen. Grüssle Sonja

VARUM :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wild love
Supersonic

Postby Sonja on Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:15 pm

varum? warum?
Sonja
Supersonic

PreviousNext

Return to International Discussion