Home
Jamiroquai

Useless Website?

Information about how the forums and the official website operate, etc. Post here if you're having trouble and want an admin/moderator to see!

Moderator: David

Useless Website?

Postby phathogg on Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:56 am

I registered for this site a while ago. I get regular e-mails, but the one that counted, never came! I live in Canada, and needless to say, Jay and the boyz aren't around too much. I found out two days ago that they were coming to town, and the show is SOLD OUT!

Given, it is our responsibility to check tour dates, but common now, why sign up for a fan site, if they're not even gonna warn us when our fav. band is around.

So my options are these: 1) find a scalper - which hurts. Tics are $40 which means I don't even know what the scalper is charging. 2) Hand outside and hope someone is letting a ticket go. 3) Wait another three years till the boyz come around.

I'm stumped. I can tell you this: This site totally let me down.

P.
phathogg

here here...

Postby candygirl on Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:52 pm

I too feel very let down by this site, my husband posted a request for a mention for me when Jay was performing his first gig, we didnt hold much hope, but a reply from the site would have been nice.

I also posted a question to 'help and admin' I am still waiting for a reply to this date.. what kind of a forum is this, I think the 'help and admin' is a joke, does anyone from 'admin' actually read them??

I wonder what Jay would think if he knew his fans felt let down by the people that are supposed to be organising this site
candygirl

here here...

Postby candygirl on Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:53 pm

I too feel very let down by this site, my husband posted a request for a mention for me when Jay was performing his first gig, we didnt hold much hope, but a reply from the site would have been nice.

I also posted a question to 'help and admin' I am still waiting for a reply to this date.. what kind of a forum is this, I think the 'help and admin' is a joke, does anyone from 'admin' actually read them??

I wonder what Jay would think if he knew his fans felt let down by the people that are supposed to be organising this site
candygirl

Postby phathogg on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:36 pm

No doubt Candygirl! I couldn't even find Help and Admin!
phathogg

Return to Help and Admin