Home
Jamiroquai

DMA Awards - help Jamiroquai win in 2005

Information about how the forums and the official website operate, etc. Post here if you're having trouble and want an admin/moderator to see!

Moderator: David

DMA Awards - help Jamiroquai win in 2005

Postby martita on Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:56 pm

I've posted this here... not sure if it's the right place..anyway! I really want Jamiroquai to win the BT Digital Music Awards this year, so I've thought about something that probably it's been thought already, but maybe helps...

Here are my comments...

I've seen that several news like BT DIGITAL MUSIC AWARDS 2005, HELP JAMIROQUAI WIN in 2005, VOTE FOR JAMIROQUAI have been posted in lastest news section and home page of this website (also in other websites I have seen these news...) which is great, and makes possible that anyone who visit the website is aware and can vote...

but as I read the first one posted, I did vote for Jamiroquai.com and funkin.com in the Best Music Website category....the first time, then I noticed that there was another category Artist of the Year because it happens to read the second posted, I had already voted...
Maybe other fans have not realized yet that there is a new category...
However I had problems here... I voted for Jamiroquai for the Artist of the year and I used the same e-mail address that i had used for the best Music Website ... and it didn't work- it was like it were already resgister and could not be used again. I openned a new acount, a new email address, so I could vote! 8)

Would it be good to announce that there is a new category and maybe sent an email with the DMA link to the email addresses that the users used to register here for those absent-minded :wink: ?not sure if this is doable or whether this can be considered ilegal? or a kind of conspiracy to win more votes...? :? not sure about DMA rules....

Thank you :)
martita
Supersonic

Postby MsP on Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:42 pm

yes :D.

Hi Martita x
MsP
Supersonic

Postby martita on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:36 am

Hi MsP!!!! :D welcome back!!

I've missed you here. I hope you have had a nice time off. I have seen your pics... you must have had a great holiday! :wink:
martita
Supersonic

Postby David on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:50 am

Hi. Jamiroquai.com are going to really try and push the nomination for Best Dance Artist in the forthcoming DMA awards. We'll be sending out emails etc. trying to encourage people to vote for the site.

Thanks to all who have voted so far for jamiroquai.com (and also funkin.com) in the Readers Choice Awards.

David
David
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help and Admin