Home
Jamiroquai

So, just leaving us hanging in America?

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

So, just leaving us hanging in America?

Postby DigThatFunk on Tue May 10, 2011 7:31 am

Okay, cool, I accept that Jay is probably not too fond of the ol' USA, I 100% understand. But, he should keep in mind that there ARE devoted fans over here, and to leave us hanging is pretty cold! Not only do we not get the touring or anything like that; we haven't even gotten Rock Dust Light Star yet!!! Hell, we haven't even gotten WORD ON WHEN WE WILL get it. How are we supposed to show enough support to deserve a concert when we don't even get the CD released here? Jamiroquai is my favorite band, even if Jay only did like 3 shows in the US (East Coast, West Coast, Heartland), us fans would be more than happy to trek hundreds of miles! Come on guys, (Don't) Give Hate a Chance!
DigThatFunk

Re: So, just leaving us hanging in America?

Postby Giba7 on Tue May 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Yes -I'm feeling like a lost child of Jamiroquai.

You can dislike the American government.
But don't punish the people. :wink:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby EmperorVicPerez on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 am

Good God that drum has been beat over and over again. When I lived i North America I used to hope that their tour dates would include some Canadian/American locations but no. That said, over in Australia we receive no love as well.
EmperorVicPerez

Postby ErinUSA on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:02 pm

I'm feelin' you all...really, I am. :cry:
ErinUSA

Postby seatownfunk on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:04 am

I MEANNNNNN...........CMON....DONT NEGLECT YOUR US FANSSSSSS.........I DONT WANNA SPEND $2000 FOR A CONCERT BUT IT WOULD BE A GREAT EXCUSE TO GO TO IBIZA...SAW EM ON DYNAMITE TOUR IN VEGAS HOUSE OF BLUES....AWESOME :)....PLEASE COME BACK TO THE STATES
seatownfunk

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat