Home
Jamiroquai

Glasgow Tonight!

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Glasgow Tonight!

Postby spartdunk on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:06 am

Awrite Muckers?

Great gig tonight in Glasgow. Tight, rocking and utterly spellbindingly awesome. Shame about some of the audience though. Apathetic might not even be the word. Would have been good to see your red feathery hat that was so tantalisingly teasing us from the side of the stage, but I don't think some of us deserved it.

Thanks again for making my year.

See you again soon I hope.
spartdunk

Re: Glasgow Tonight!

Postby mysterywhylay on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Agreed. Was a great gig. Jay was rocking and the the band played very well, very tight. Liked when he brought out the saltire lol :) Was my first concert in....waaaaaaay too long, and a cracker for my first. BIG thumbs up to Jamiroquai :)
mysterywhylay

Postby Big_Bazza1234 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Agreed, gig in Glasgow was superb. Travelled down from Aberdeen, 7th time now since the Acid Jazz days and there is no-one as good as JMQ, still on a high. Was up the front all night so never noticed the crowd behind us, we had a great time. You seen Jay mouthing the words "superb" at the end of the track before the encore, think he was genuinly impressed with the crod. Disppointing to hear him reference the album that no-one knows about as I think it is right up there, would have loved to have heard All Good and She's a fast persuader but hey ho, next time.

Did you see the review in the Sunday Mail, 4 out of 5, should have been a 5!

Thnking about the Rome gig on the 22nd July now, need another fix soon. Any ideas where we cuold get a copy of the Glasgow gig as some of the arrangements were that good I keep humming them away. Got the kids posters and programmes, pride of place in their bedrooms, proud JMQ fans.
Big_Bazza1234

Postby Sandriche on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 am

Hello everyone and thanks for your reviews..!!.
Sandriche

Postby Jamirrorquai on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 am

Hey guys where abouts in the crowd were you ? I was at the very front to the right of centre and the sound apart from a little feedback was clear and brilliant. Not to mention heart thumping when Fells just like it should was played ;)
Jamirrorquai
Supersonic

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat