Home
Jamiroquai

disappointed: concert Zürich

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

disappointed: concert Zürich

Postby atilaba37 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Hello and sorry for my bad english

latest news about Jamiroquai: i was at the concert in Zürich on friday 18th march and it was really disappointing because of the very very bad sound!!!
What does it need to have the best musicians or the best singer when you can't really hear them!!!
I tried everything to enjoy the music but the sound in Zürich had really too much of something (bass??) and it was simply impossible too hear the voice of Jay Kay, the chorus, or even the instruments. It was awful and truely sad to see how much energy the band gave into it without feeling that no emotions get through...
What went wrong, i don't know! i'm only terribly disappointed and hope my message will be understood for what it is... No critic to the band itself but to the sound-ingeneer (or whoever, i don't know!) who did a bad job...

atilaba37
atilaba37

Re: disappointed: concert Zürich

Postby Sandriche on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:07 am

Hello there!
OH NO!!! I hate bad sound :? that´s really a shame. Normally the sound is the best at middle/back,where the sound engineers usually have their mixing desk. ...at the front it gets really loud and bass is usually louder than voice...

Where did you stand/sit?

we have already a review topic for the zürich concert.

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8294

If you want to repost this or have anything more to say please feel free to post it in the review topic.

Thanks for sharing your story!
Sandriche

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat