Home
Jamiroquai

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby saudigirl on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 am

Last edited by saudigirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
saudigirl
Supersonic

Re: التشويش كاي جاي في جدة Jammin Jamiroquai In Jeddah

Postby Giba7 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 am

Welcome Princess Iman!
Great you have a love for Jamiroquai!
There are many different nationalities and religions here.

You play flute and piccolo? Cool. Does your family know?
How do you keep it hid? I played those too and they are hard to mute!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby saudigirl on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:27 am

+
Last edited by saudigirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby Ninochka on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 am

Welcome here! :)
Ninochka
Mr Moon

Postby saudigirl on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 am

Last edited by saudigirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby Little H on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:42 am

ليش تشويش ؟ أنتم عاشين في نعمة و حضارة بجدة - الموسكة و أغاني مش مشكلة في المجتمعة السعودي. الإضاعة الوطني، الرادي و تليفسيون - غير سماح الديش الذي تدخل أشكال زي هيفا وهبي في بيونتناو تخرب تربية بناتناو تدواخ دماغ شبانبا_ حميرواكاي برئ بالمقارنة

In the right place at the right time everything is possible in Saudi society. The simple and clear religion of Islam is often contaminated with intense local cultural influences, in Saudi and in other predominantly Muslim populated countries. It is a religion for all times and for all occasions and for all peoples. It is the one religion of God, who gave us the religion of Abraham, Judaisim and Christianity afore, which every Muslim recognises and embraces and reveres. The Prophet Mohammed said: "Let the women beat their drums in celebration/festivity" - condoning that in the right time and in the right place musical expression is permitted.
Little H
Supersonic

Postby saudigirl on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 pm

In time i may be able to beat the drum to my rythm, until then, I am here in this community, it has the ability to allow me expression into music, something I appreciate, the men in islam feel that the only thing that should touch my lips are the lips of my husband when i marry, I make the flute my husband now, unfortunately when it is my time to marry then along with that will go my playing.. that is reality.
Little H wrote:ليش تشويش ؟ أنتم عاشين في نعمة و حضارة بجدة - الموسكة و أغاني مش مشكلة في المجتمعة السعودي. الإضاعة الوطني، الرادي و تليفسيون - غير سماح الديش الذي تدخل أشكال زي هيفا وهبي في بيونتناو تخرب تربية بناتناو تدواخ دماغ شبانبا_ حميرواكاي برئ بالمقارنة

In the right place at the right time everything is possible in Saudi society. The simple and clear religion of Islam is often contaminated with intense local cultural influences, in Saudi and in other predominantly Muslim populated countries. It is a religion for all times and for all occasions and for all peoples. It is the one religion of God, who gave us the religion of Abraham, Judaisim and Christianity afore, which every Muslim recognises and embraces and reveres. The Prophet Mohammed said: "Let the women beat their drums in celebration/festivity" - condoning that in the right time and in the right place musical expression is permitted.
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby Alia on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:32 pm

I can relate to what is being said here. But things have to change in the region. I grew up with similar constraints in Egypt. I think it should be ok to be who you are, in regards to music and dance. I'm trying to make it a point for my family to know who I am and how I am, and to make sure that marriage (should it ever happen) should add to my interests, not negate them. As women, we should promote what is good about the west and join it with our own cultural values. We have the capacity to bring unity in this world, because we listen.
Alia

Postby saudigirl on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:49 pm

wallahi, maybe Saudi Arabia may look into the freedom that egypt gives their woman, as you know Saudi Arabia laws are unfortunately more strict that in Egypt, still woman are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia either, and disciplanary actions still take place their for woman who diregard and betray these laws.. Salam....
Alia wrote:I can relate to what is being said here. But things have to change in the region. I grew up with similar constraints in Egypt. I think it should be ok to be who you are, in regards to music and dance. I'm trying to make it a point for my family to know who I am and how I am, and to make sure that marriage (should it ever happen) should add to my interests, not negate them. As women, we should promote what is good about the west and join it with our own cultural values. We have the capacity to bring unity in this world, because we listen.
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby saudigirl on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Jammin Jamiroquai In Jeddah with my Jamily!! :D
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby Sandriche on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 pm

welcome to the forum saudigirl!

Great you share your love for jamiroquai here with us.

A few things I have to tell you:
You have been creating 10 new topics with the same title writing about diverse things concerning Jamiroquai or yourself.
This is not exactly how this forum works.It´s confusing for the members and doesn´t leave a lot space for discussions.

If you have a look around you will see discussion people started already..so if you want to talk about the new album ,please go to the " rock dust light star" section and REPLY to one of the topics.
for example
" Album Reviews (FANS)"
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8126&start=50
(click on " reply" and not " Create a new topic")

If you want to talk about you or your country please go to the everyday section
viewforum.php?f=2

Also be aware of that EVERYBODY in the world can read your messages..

if you have any questions or are unsure about something please feel free to send me a private message!

Thanks and enjoy your stay! :D
Sandriche

Postby Sandriche on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 pm

p.s. also here are our FORUM RULES with some additional information!
Sandriche

Postby saudigirl on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Last edited by saudigirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby Sandriche on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 pm

no no no no!!! :D you SHOULD post again...just in the topics that are already around or with a different topic title!
no reason to apologise..it can be all a bit confusing if you come here at first...
so yeah..we are all happy to explain if you need any help! :D
Sandriche

Postby caroli on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Yes! Don't stop posting now that you have been properly welcomed :mrgreen: A recent pation isn't something to ignore or deny :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby saudigirl on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Last edited by saudigirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby saudigirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:57 am

please how can i remove all my posts from this site, i want all remove please how i can do this? :cry:
Princess Iman Bin hamad
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Jeddah
(KSA)
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby BlackCapricornDay on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 am

Or .. you can just start touring this forum start from The Funktion Room to Everyday Chat if you have time of course .. then maybe there are some topics that might be interesting for you .. or probably you might find that our conversation is not important and non-logical .. :P :P coz you know we are no.1 for being off-topic posters :P :mrgreen:

The mods are trying to make the forum neat and clean so please understand the rules .. not that you have to do it for today,no! just take your time and you will understand as the time flies .., enjoy! :wink:
BlackCapricornDay
Supersonic

Re: *

Postby BlackCapricornDay on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 am

:shock: :shock: why do you remove the your posts?! contact moderators if you need assist Princess Iman ..
BlackCapricornDay
Supersonic

Postby saudigirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:13 am

I think again about posting anything here again and want all removed i think i made big mistake and JPP tell me i confuse people here, i feel embarrassed that i dont know how to use this site, i use interpreter for help to write here, and i make many mistake, i apologize for all whi i confuse, never i make this happen again, is my fault, i think i need stay with arabic genre, this i underdstand, .to all jamily I am sorry for all problems i make. :cry: :cry:
Princess Iman Bin hamad
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Jeddah
(KSA)
BlackCapricornDay wrote::shock: :shock: why do you remove the your posts?! contact moderators if you need assist Princess Iman ..
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby Sandriche on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 am

saudigirl...
I think you are misunderstanding.

you are more than welcome here and there is nothing to be embarassed about. when I was new here I was posting in the wrong sections all the time!

that´s why I and the other moderators are here for..to HELP! I lock and move around topics all the time... :lol: not only yours
so please stop deleting your posts and keep enjoying the forum!

:D
Sandriche

Postby saudigirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 am

Sandriche wrote:saudigirl...
I think you are misunderstanding.

you are more than welcome here and there is nothing to be embarassed about. when I was new here I was posting in the wrong sections all the time!

that´s why I and the other moderators are here for..to HELP! I lock and move around topics all the time... :lol: not only yours
so please stop deleting your posts and keep enjoying the forum!

:D

:oops:
saudigirl
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 pm

When I first came I would make all kind of mistakes too (and I still do sometimes). That's normal cause we are new and want to participate...eventually it gets better :mrgreen: We don't want you to delete anything nor to stop posting and sharing your thoughts on Jamiroquai :mrgreen:
caroli
Dynamite

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat