Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai Rock Band, What you think about that? :D

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Jamiroquai Rock Band, What you think about that? :D

Postby BrunoWartinez on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi, this idea surge when i play Rock Band 3 in the Xbox 360.

The Rock Band saga is like Guitar Hero with plastic guitars and pressing the 5 colored buttons to follow the guitar sound, but you can actually play real instruments in Rock Band 3 like Drums, Sing with 3 persons, play a Real Fender Stratocaster and a little 2 octave piano.

So, you aren't play a videogame, you are learning to play a real instrument. :shock:

There was a lot of real group games, Aerosmith did the first game, and then Metallica do it in the Guitar Hero saga, but it wasn't very good, just the same things, that we see it before.

When MTV's Harmonix (the company that do it Beatles Rock Band) it was a revolution of the music games. If you don't know this master piece, i put a link to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV6VlgTDW_I

And here a little video of the Green Day Rock Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8XH7JOgLCU&feature=fvst

Imagine a Jamiroquai Game like that, with his greatest songs, if a song isn't in game game you can buy it. :D

See Jamiroquai Band in a videogame like The Beatles or Green Day, Jay with his dance and fancy clothes, all the musicians, and playing in locations like Tokyo, Verona, and so many others.

And with real instruments that is posible now :wink:

I someone of the agents of the Band is interested in this idea, contact me :)

And the fans, what do you think about this idea? 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock Band 3 new instruments:
BrunoWartinez

Re: Jamiroquai Rock Band, What you think about that? :D

Postby Double0 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 am

Jamiroquai Rock band?!?!?! That would be unbelievable!
Double0

Postby caroli on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm strictly against these games (If you want to kill music do it please, but with some style) but I would love to see a Jamiroquai SingStar :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby R I T A on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:35 pm

at least there's one jamiroquai song in singstar (party): cosmic girl. i have that one, and it is really hard to get the hole pontuation :? but it feels good singing cosmic girl in karaoke :D
R I T A
Supersonic

Postby eschoendorff on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 pm

I think it would be cool to do IF Jamiroquai were more of a guitar-driven band. Rob has some killer licks, but it's not like Jay constructs entire songs out of guitar riffs. It seems that Jay comes up with vocals melodies first, and then the riffs/chords/etc are constructed around Jay's ideas.

If Jamiroquai were a guitar band, then hell yeah I think it would be cool.
eschoendorff
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:55 am

They should have a "Jamiroquai Dance Band" and offer a pair of Adidas shoes, a hat, a mat, and a mirrored ball! I'd buy that. :lol:

Don't laugh, they may come out with something like that for kids in the U.S.!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Feliz on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Id love to just jam out to "Main Vein" on rockband! lmao!
Feliz
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:59 pm

R I T A wrote:at least there's one jamiroquai song in singstar (party): cosmic girl. i have that one, and it is really hard to get the hole pontuation :? but it feels good singing cosmic girl in karaoke :D

Yep! And for people like me and prolly you who have listened to the song a gazilion times already it's even harder cause you end up like adding some new things (= best way to fail at the top score) ... :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby eschoendorff on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:28 am

Giba7 wrote:They should have a "Jamiroquai Dance Band" and offer a pair of Adidas shoes, a hat, a mat, and a mirrored ball! I'd buy that. :lol:

Don't laugh, they may come out with something like that for kids in the U.S.!

I got the mirror ball covered at least!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4xE72wY4rU
eschoendorff
Supersonic

Postby Ninochka on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:28 pm

BrunoWartinez wrote:And the fans, what do you think about this idea? 8)

I don't think it's a good idea... :roll:
Ninochka
Mr Moon

Postby R I T A on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:42 am

caroli wrote:
R I T A wrote:at least there's one jamiroquai song in singstar (party): cosmic girl. i have that one, and it is really hard to get the hole pontuation :? but it feels good singing cosmic girl in karaoke :D

Yep! And for people like me and prolly you who have listened to the song a gazilion times already it's even harder cause you end up like adding some new things (= best way to fail at the top score) ... :lol:

ahahahah!! i always add some extra "oh yeahs" or "oh babys" and so...but who cares for the pontuation, when you have sooo much fun singing it, right!?
R I T A
Supersonic

Postby caroli on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Absolutely...though it really bothers me when someone scores more while singing Jamiroquai being me the expert! :lol:
caroli
Dynamite

Postby JairJy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:04 am

Sometimes I would see Jamiroquai's songs on these games, but Rockband and Guitar Hero focused so much on guitars and there isn't much guitar in Jamiroquai's songs.

I would love to see a "Bass Hero" or something like that. Songs like Starchild, Canned Heat, Love Foolosophy and of curse, Space Cowboy have great bass but also great vocals and drums.
JairJy

Postby Tiffinypie on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 pm

umm , ewww, no I don't like it. :| I don't care how much Rob wails on his guitar, they are not a Rock band. funk/with a rock twist maybe. I'm ol'skool. :roll:

edit: misunderstood the topic. it would be nice to see a track or two on the gaming series. Deeper Underground or Canned heat.
Tiffinypie
Mr Moon

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat