Home
Jamiroquai

Weird occurence - would like to find out who!

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Weird occurence - would like to find out who!

Postby TheTJW on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:50 pm

OK, so was listening to the last track on the Dynamite album the other day 'Time Won't Wait' and got to the end of the track where there's some talking, right at the end of the track a guy starts talking about the verse, it's just a few words, but he sounds exactly like me - I don't mean just a bit either, it was so similar to my voice, that it was spooky. What do you reckon the chances are of finding out who that was? Slim I know, but if anybody has inside information or knows anybody involved in the making of that album, I'd love to know.

Thanks.
TheTJW

Re: Weird occurence - would like to find out who!

Postby caroli on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:55 pm

If Jamiroquai were normal they would have written in the credits the name of the person... just like in the laugh from the awesomest song ever "Thriller"... If it isn't there then I think it might be really difficult...
caroli
Dynamite

Postby dargelita on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:31 pm

TheTJW wrote:OK, so was listening to the last track on the Dynamite album the other day 'Time Won't Wait' and got to the end of the track where there's some talking, right at the end of the track a guy starts talking about the verse, it's just a few words, but he sounds exactly like me - I don't mean just a bit either, it was so similar to my voice, that it was spooky. What do you reckon the chances are of finding out who that was? Slim I know, but if anybody has inside information or knows anybody involved in the making of that album, I'd love to know.

Thanks.

i think it's Matt who says something about "the verse".
dargelita
Runaway

Postby R I T A on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm

in my version i noticed it too! in the end of the song there's a guy who says: "well done, well done, well done...good performance i must say (?) " and something about the verse
R I T A
Supersonic

Postby Ninochka on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 am

Just found that too... :shock:
Ninochka
Mr Moon

Postby dargelita on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:49 pm

never heard of it? lol well, that's the funny thing, it's always been there and i'm still trying to find out who's speaking.
dargelita
Runaway

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat