Home
Jamiroquai

HOORAY FOR JAMIROQUAI!

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

HOORAY FOR JAMIROQUAI!

Postby Feliz on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Okay first off, I can't even begin to describe how exstatic I was to hear the rumors of JQ making a new album. So you can imagine how excited I was to listen to the clip of their new song you guys were so nice to post. I gotta say I really like it and the way it was put together, I can see why some people wouldn't consider it FUNK but I do hear traces of funk in it. I have been gushing to everyone about how awesome Jay sounds as well, I dunno if they read this but I just wanted to write a post to say how proud I am of JQ and Jay for coming back and sounding like the JQ I fell in love with so many years ago! :D Ok I'm done, LOL. :oops:
Feliz
Supersonic

Re: HOORAY FOR JAMIROQUAI!

Postby FunkEducation on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 am

Hey, you know this is the place to post whatever u feel! :)
people loves it, some people do not (i consider myself in that list, and I'm a mod here hehe)
but that's the case, for all of us to say what we think about it and discuss!
that's the case of this discussion board, isn't that?

i'm glad then you're happy about the new music! :)
keep groovin' it! :D

Ed!
FunkEducation

Postby Feliz on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:15 am

Thanks Ed!

I admit I check the site every day cause I love to read what everyone has to say, I've just been hesitant to write cause I don't wanna get all sappy :oops: When I listen to my JQ albums its almost like I'm listening to a long diary filled with stories about love, politics, trial and error and its exciting to see a new chapter forming finally :D Gah I feel like such a dork lol.
Feliz
Supersonic

Postby Sandriche on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:33 am

just relax!

i have been watching the forum a long time before i started posting...and i would check every post twice to not make any mistakes or sound weird... :lol:

it´s all good.we all share the same passion here..!!!
CANNED HEAT IN OUR HEADS aah HEELS tonight!
:D
Sandriche

Postby Giba7 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Feliz wrote:Okay first off, I can't even begin to describe how exstatic I was to hear the rumors of JQ making a new album. So you can imagine how excited I was to listen to the clip of their new song you guys were so nice to post. I gotta say I really like it and the way it was put together, I can see why some people wouldn't consider it FUNK but I do hear traces of funk in it. I have been gushing to everyone about how awesome Jay sounds as well, I dunno if they read this but I just wanted to write a post to say how proud I am of JQ and Jay for coming back and sounding like the JQ I fell in love with so many years ago! :D Ok I'm done, LOL. :oops:

Hello? :arrow: I think the first track is great!"Rock, Dust, Light, Star" Not everybody thinks it isn't that good.
I think the Audio from Hard Rock Calling (sample on this website) from their performance sounds fantastic! They have a great sound and will do well!

In regards to whether JQ sound Funky, or Disco, or Jazz, or whatever. They are what they are. They will always have a good groove, regardless of what you call it. But respect their current creative flow!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Feliz on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Giba7 wrote:Hello? :arrow: I think the first track is great!"Rock, Dust, Light, Star" Not everybody thinks it isn't that good.
I think the Audio from Hard Rock Calling (sample on this website) from their performance sounds fantastic! They have a great sound and will do well!

In regards to whether JQ sound Funky, or Disco, or Jazz, or whatever. They are what they are. They will always have a good groove, regardless of what you call it. But respect their current creative flow!

Excellent choice of words :D!
Feliz
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:20 pm

By the way, thanks! :D
Giba7
Runaway

Postby dargelita on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 pm

:mrgreen: it's so nice to hear them back again
dargelita