Home
Jamiroquai

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MET JMQ OVERSEAS?

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MET JMQ OVERSEAS?

Postby duki on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:53 am

Agree.

I was wondering about one thing. It's totally different in our country. Could you, Sam or Sandra, post this where it belongs?, I have no idea in what topic this goes. The question is this: If you, for example, see some of Jamiroquai members in a pub, on the street, at a restaurant, shop, etc. and you are for the first time in that country where you saw them...You don't know if you will ever see them again and you want to come and say something or ask for a picture to be taken with them...What would you do? I mean, they love hanging out with fans, no doubt about it. But, imagine they had a bad day and don't feel like talking or taking pics.
Last edited by duki on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duki
Space Cowboy

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MEET JMQ OVERSEAS?

Postby samantha1170 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:53 am

Duki - I've separated this message from where it was so it can be a separate thread :) :) :)

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Re: JAY EATING LUNCH IN CHELSEA, LONDON - 7 OCT 08

Postby duki on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Thank you, Samantha, much appreciated. Sorry all for bothering you about stupid things like this one.
In my country we can talk to celebrities before and after the concert, on the street.....no problem.
I often wondered whether to approach them if I see them somewhere abroad or leave the poor people alone and than eat myself up for not coming and talking to them or at least having their picture taken for the rest of my life. :)
I would not be pushy, hysterical or anything like that, I'm not that kind of person, because my brother is a musician, so it comes a bit naturally for me to come and say how much I appreciate someone's work.
duki
Space Cowboy

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MET JMQ OVERSEAS?

Postby caroli on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:18 pm

That's normal but I'm pretty sure that If you met someone of the band in the street they would understand that was a lifetime opportunity for you..
caroli
Dynamite

Postby Romenduka on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:06 pm

eh duki, i agree with you, this is very normal, in my country ,it is impossible to greet the performers, but anything is possible for the fan...here the fans show mucha admiration and affection for their artist, i would say too much admiration...so if i meet JMQ overseas , he will have to be very sure because i am not leaving until i say hello!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

saludos Romi, de Argentina :wink:
Romenduka
Supersonic

Postby cacouna on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:20 pm

I just hope i would recognise them, first of all :lol: because i'm getting older, and the chance to meet my favourite band ever before i die is decreasing.....i would probably be afraid to disturb..... :oops: but then would say, why not then, just 1 good thing before the final....by the time i make up my mind, they would be gone......
cacouna
Supersonic

Postby dargelita on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:09 am

Romenduka wrote:eh duki, i agree with you, this is very normal, in my country ,it is impossible to greet the performers, but anything is possible for the fan...here the fans show mucha admiration and affection for their artist, i would say too much admiration...so if i meet JMQ overseas , he will have to be very sure because i am not leaving until i say hello!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

saludos Romi, de Argentina :wink:

not all that is true !
you should live near the Ezeiza Airport xD
dargelita
Runaway

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat