Home
Jamiroquai

Sigh..

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Sigh..

Postby electricmaster on Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:18 am

I'm doubly annoyed ATM. I just wrote a really long post and my f**king internet crashed. :evil:

So I'll summarise what I said

- Sister bags me for liking Jamiroquai and bags the band especially when I watch the high times DVD e.g. Little L

- It's so hard being a boy fan these days What can I say to those that pay me out / the band out

- I get the most enjoyment from watching others enjoy Jamiroquai.
electricmaster
Supersonic

Postby snolan on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:32 pm

i think what you are trying to get at is that jay in some videos promotes himself as sexy if like me your a man then just cause you like JMQ doesn't mean you "like like" JMQ

i like all of the music i listen to for its musical credit for example i like JMQ cause i love the sound i like down to the bone cause i like the sound i dont like them for what they look like

to be honest i dont think i would even recognize half the people who i listen to if i saw them in the street

the only kind of music where the appearance of the band members matters is the most mainstream of pop like Britteny Spears and that girl out of the black eyed peas

and BTW im a bloke and i don't watch the little l video because of jay :P even though he does strut some very funky stuff
snolan
Supersonic

thanks

Postby electricmaster on Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:32 am

thankyou for responding snolan.

she'll just have to get over herself :roll:
electricmaster
Supersonic

Re: thanks

Postby snolan on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:37 pm

electricmaster wrote:thankyou for responding snolan.

she'll just have to get over herself :roll:

:) its worth all the abuse you get though just to be able to listen to it
snolan
Supersonic

Postby 3usajakayfans on Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:11 am

We watch and listen to the DVD until 3:00 in the morning all the time! Dancing and Singing! My husband, my best girlfriend and I and just because my husband likes JMQ doesn't mean he "likes" him. He wants to be him in most of those videos! Who wouldn't?

We sigh because there is no light for the next tour... we saw him at the Filmore in San Francisco and almost followed to Japan for his show there! We have a pack.... anywhere he will play we will figure out how to go! Clearly he is missing some great rev in the US for a tour.... sigh..... :(
3usajakayfans

Postby Sandriche on Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:42 am

hi there american fans!
sounds like a party in your living room!! fantastic!
don´t give up yet..we don´t know what will happen next year so...don´t be sad yet..:)

until then..keep dancing! :)
Sandriche

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat