Home
Jamiroquai

Funny Fact

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Funny Fact

Postby Jamiroquai-Stinger on Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:19 pm

I was just watching the show "A touch of Frost", episode "Penny for the guy", and I saw an funny thing. In one scene there's an huge poster of the earth with the Buffalo Man in it.

The funny thing is, I have never seen this poster before. Don't have an picture of it, but did any of you saw an poster like this before?
Jamiroquai-Stinger
Supersonic

Re: Funny Fact

Postby snolan on Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:38 am

Jamiroquai-Stinger wrote:I was just watching the show "A touch of Frost", episode "Penny for the guy", and I saw an funny thing. In one scene there's an huge poster of the earth with the Buffalo Man in it.

The funny thing is, I have never seen this poster before. Don't have an picture of it, but did any of you saw an poster like this before?

:lol: :lol: :lol: do you have it on dvd or were you watching TV if its DVD screen shot it and share the find :P

im shore one of the fans in here has it on DVD to screen shot

nice find though
snolan
Supersonic

Postby Knjaz Milos on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:19 am

Jamiroquai-Stinger wrote:I was just watching the show "A touch of Frost", episode "Penny for the guy", and I saw an funny thing. In one scene there's an huge poster of the earth with the Buffalo Man in it.

I think it's a promo poster for either the EOPE single, or the EOPE tour. I know that such a poster was used extensively to promote gigs in Japan! I also know that the EOPE poster was also used for TROTSC gig promotion.
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby dargelita on Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:24 pm

:shock: :shock: :lol:
dargelita
Runaway

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat