Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiro: Behind the music (This is a GAME!!)

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby Knjaz Milos on Sun May 06, 2007 3:44 pm

...give MTV the power to conquer the world!! :twisted: And then there'll be no more funky music in the world!! JUST GANGSTA RAP FROM MY BELOVED 50 CENT. Talk about 50 Cent... turn around, Jay"

Jay turned around, just to find fiddy with a gun in his hand. 50 aimed at Jay and pulled the trigger.

The gun jammed. As in "jam session". 50 was annihilated by the gun's 5-star music. Jay then started running like hell for downtown london, but when he got there...

(This topic should be preserved for the future generations!)
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Sun May 06, 2007 3:45 pm

chamillionare's car hit him and he was thrown back into 1974 to his room with his toy cars hahahhaha

and yes i agree
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby Knjaz Milos on Sun May 06, 2007 3:56 pm

J: 1974!!?? I wasn't even in my father's balls back now!! :shock:

Jay tried to get out of the room, but the door was locked, and the window fell of the wall, leaving only a solid wall behind. Jay tried to put back the window onto the wall, so he could escape, but he couldn't. He then turned around to see the TV was on. He then jumped into it, a la Canned Heat video, and was back in 2007.

Jay was on the London bridge. The streets were empty. There were no cars on the bridge or anything. Just him.

...And the CandyMech.

Candyman: How do you like my new toy, eh?

J: I don't like it. It doesn't look trippy.

Candyman: :evil: :evil: :evil: YOU DARED!! :evil: :evil: :evil: You'll pay for mocking the prince of the unfunk!!

Candyman's mech then took a step forward...
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Sun May 06, 2007 3:59 pm

then a giant army of ex-jmq members and cheeba soldiers appears out of nowhere to form a big great huge chee-bot (lol!)and together they attacked the candyman's robot but...
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Knjaz Milos on Sun May 06, 2007 4:06 pm

Candyman: One more move, and we'll be singing "london bridge is falling down!!"

<insert "King for a day" unreleased instru here, just for the dramatic effect>

Just that very moment, Prince slammed his guitar at the Candyman's head, knocking him unconscious. He then quickly pushed Candyman out of the mech.

Prince: HAHA, Grand theft mech, MOTHERFU...!!

...A brick slammed Prince in the face, rendering him unconscious, too. The brick was thrown by...
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Sun May 06, 2007 4:09 pm

satan's lover,sadam husein!who thought it was candyman in the candymech and he wanted the two to fight over their long lost love,satan,which is these days being spotted with bush.jay uses the opportunity to bitch-slap the hell out of the candyman who throws him in the river and jay starts suffocating,resulting in him returning to-the same night 5 minutes ago! :lol:
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Knjaz Milos on Sun May 06, 2007 4:25 pm

J drops back onto the bridge, between the two mechs, Prince who's about to break the f**k out of Candyman's head, and himself.

J: f**k time travel!! Feels like having diarrhea!!

J #2: WTF?!?!

J #1: Wait, you're me?

J #2: f**k yeah!

J #1: Not really?

J #2: Yes.

J #1: Oh, sh*t! :roll: Great!

J #2: WHAT??

J #1: What "WHAT??" Nothing!

Suddenly, everybody realised what was going on. Candyman's, Saddam's, and everybody else's attention shifted at the two Jays bitchslapping eachother.

J #1: FUCKING CLONE! I'LL KILL YOU!

J #2: Oh yeah?

J #2 was just about to propel a brick at J #1, but then Prince stepped in to cool the hotheads down.

Prince: Okay now, you one both. Calm down, chill out... AND KICK SOME ASS!!

Everybody's eyes peered at Candyman, as they were going to beat him up real soon, real good.

Candyman: See ya!

Candyman then jumped into a wormhole, which took him to the moon. Everybody tried to follow, but they were all soaked in the river's water after the wormhole closed too soon for them to enter it.

On the dark side of the moon, Candyman was building a huge anti-funk(tm) laser cannon, only to find out that he was dumb enough to build it on the side facing away from the earth. Then he thought of an even more evil plan. He wanted to...
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Sun May 06, 2007 4:56 pm

build a mega-sega sh*t-music thrower to earth in order to destroy all things good and funky-but then the Great Spirit of Funkification transported all of em to that side of the moon (year was 2010 by then) but as it happened that jay started aging more quickly out of all the time travelling he stayed on planet earth.but luckily there were all the jays from the past-starting with four year old jay,16 yo jay,23 yo jay,26 yo jay and the five minutes ago jay which all formed an army of jays(LOOOL A GROUPIES DREAM!)that would then find the candyman on the other side of the moon taking a piss at...
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Mon May 07, 2007 8:42 am

(don't really get that last bit! and damn i've missed a lot!)...his new luxury mansion, complete with anti-funk lasers and a top-of-the-range de-funkifiser. 'How will we get past all those lasers?' says 5 minutes ago Jay, to which 26yo Jay replies 'No problem man, with our fancy footwork, and the speed of cheeba, we'll dodge those lasers and be in that mansion before you can say "Supercalifragilistic-expialidocious"'. Just then, someone taps 16yo Jay on the shoulder, and he turns around, only to find.....
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby Knjaz Milos on Mon May 07, 2007 10:21 am

...Roger Waters of Pink Floyd.

Waters: I didn't record "The Dark Side of the Moon" for nothing!

16 yo J: You're an evil, evil man Mr. Waters!

Waters: Why?

16 yo J: 'Cause you hate cute little kitty-cats.

Waters: Oh, that. I'm allergic to cat hair. And scratches.

16yo Jay then pulled a persian cat out of nowhere, and showed it to Waters. The cat was very pissed, and scratched Waters' nose, which resulted in Waters having a huge allergic reaction. Waters sneezed so hard, his head exploded into a bloody, fleshy brain salad. Before that happened, Waters' final words were: MICHAEL JACKSON HAS IT BETTER!

16yo J: Bloody brain salad. Ew.

16yo J was so disgusted, he had to throw up in a nearby crater. However...
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Mon May 07, 2007 11:38 am

since the brain salad was actually consisting of many many particles,they all formed many little roger waterses but double as evil as the real roger waters and attacked all the jays.however the five minute ago jay had a not so bright idea to squish them all.as the 5 jays squished the roger waterses,the just split them into more parts of the rogers and made them even more evil( :lol: ).then The Non-huffable kitten appeared out of nowhere and...
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Mon May 07, 2007 12:17 pm

....coughed up a giant furball, which came rolling towards all the little Roger Waters and squished them all back into 1 big Roger Waters. This was beginning to become a little too much for 4yo Jay, who then wet himself and started to cry (aww bless!). Normal Jay, feeling very paternal decided to sneak 4yo Jay off into the Candymans mansion where he felt it may be a little less scary, while the other army of Jay's and Zender and co carried on fighting.....
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby Jameerica on Mon May 07, 2007 12:24 pm

the big roger waters and fifty cent who merged together to create fifty waters.meanwhile candyman's mansion scared the hell out of the jays so they both decided to get the hell out of there and jumped into...
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Mon May 07, 2007 12:40 pm

....the jeep out the front (conveniently the keys were in the ignition). Jay fired up the engine, but (oh no!!), the candyman had seen them and was right behind them. 'Catch me if you can!' both the Jay's screamed as they wheel-span off in search of the others, who meanwhile had....
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby Jameerica on Mon May 07, 2007 12:45 pm

a great time smoking cheeba after they defeated fifty waters who had actually been huffed by the non huffable kitten as revenge for the fact that fifty cent huffed a lot of kittens.so all the jays jumped into the jeep and went to...
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Mon May 07, 2007 12:55 pm

....the shop to get munchies and more rizla. But as they got back into the jeep, whooosh they were back in 1999, and.....
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby Jameerica on Mon May 07, 2007 12:57 pm

and there they met up with the 1999 jay who had at the moment been a bit "busy" so they had to wait for a few minutes.then they all sat down to smoke some more cheeba and sip some tea and figure out how to get back to 2010 and the Moon.but in that exact moment appeared someone that they didn't expect to see-....
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Mon May 07, 2007 1:17 pm

'Mum?' a few of the Jay's stuttered. 'What are you doing here?'.
'Look at the state of this place, what did I tell you about cleaning up after yourself?' she shouted. 'And whats that funny smell? Have you been smoking that funny stuff again? You'll rot your brain young man!'. She then noticed that in front of her stood several Jays, not just one, at which point she fainted. 'Great thats all we need' said 2007 Jay. 'I've got it!' Said 16yo Jay 'I've thought of a genius plan to get to 2010 and back to the moon!'
'Go on then' said 5 minute ago Jay
'Right, well first we......
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby Jameerica on Mon May 07, 2007 1:25 pm

jump to thames to find that time machine,and get this little thing(pointing at 4yo jay)back home cuz all he's been doing is pissing things up(ironical lol).then we go back to the year 2010 and steal a space shuttle from nasa which we fuel up with cheeba to run faster so that we could get to the moon.once we're there,the fumes from the shuttle will suffocate candyman(cuz it's form the Funky Weed hhehe) since he hates all things funky.now let's hope that works cuz if it doesn't we'll be stuck at the moon with a psycho." Ok said all the other jays (except for the 4yo jay who wanted to be part of it too but they shut him up lol).then one of the jays said that they needed a backup plan which went something like this....
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Knjaz Milos on Mon May 07, 2007 3:30 pm

J #?: Okay, remember that time machine 16yo Jay used to get to 2007? One of I must get back through time and grab that spikeball Candyman threw at 16yo J, pick it up, attach it to a chain, then attach the other end of the chain to a flying saucer. Then we'll just swing the ball at Candyman's ass. Simple as that.

----

Meanwhile, on the moon...

----

Candyman: MUHAHAHA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Candyman then suddenly pulled out a tape from his pocket. The title read: "Maroon 5: Songs about Jane". He then played the tape.

Candyman: Rise, slave, rise, and conquer the world for me, your creator! MWAHAHAROFLMWAHA!!

Green smoke came from the sh*t music(tm) louspeakers, and formed into the monster, Jay's long-lost arch-enemy: Adam LeVine. LeVine took a step forward, and roared in a way only a girl could in.

LeVine: ANE SHE WILL BE LOOOOOOO*HOWL*OOOOOOOVED!

Candyman: Okay, okay, that's enough! Now get down to Earth.
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Mon May 07, 2007 4:52 pm

meanwhile,the jays(great name for a band :lol: )got their space shuttle and were preparing to launch it....but they got too stoned from the fumes of the cheeba that they forgot the route to moon and got lost in space.a few (long) moments later the shuttle ran out of cheeba,so they stopped in the middle of space.they thought for hours about what they were gonna do so they figured to use the time machine which one of the jays cleverly brought with them.meanwhile,back on the moon the army of Zender & co. was breaking down from all the Moron 5.they all decided to....
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby snolan on Wed May 09, 2007 9:31 pm

spark up the time machine to get them back in time and for some reason into a different place as well because its a special special time machine

all jays got in the machine (or did to it whatever makes it ready to work) and set the timer for 1066. in a whir of sparks all jays were propelled to hastings UK where Harold and that French bloke were about to battle.

on the battle field the jays found a stage in the middle of the field fully ready to perform and jay said in to the mic

J (all at the same time): is there a bassist in the crowd

to which a reply came

i am, my name is sir stuzenfyfe of turnersfeild , and this is my friend the nobel sir buchanan of wallis, sir Derrick la MaKenz and the good sir knights robis matis and sola.....is.

all the merry folk climbed onto the and performed.....
snolan
Supersonic

Postby Jameerica on Thu May 10, 2007 2:02 pm

emergency on planet earth,to what the english peasantry went deaf of all the "noise".so harold and the french bloke never battled causing....
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Knjaz Milos on Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:01 pm

...causing the time and space continuum to crash into itself, forming a cloud of pink gas that's actually LSD. Then the 1997 Jay says "f**k time travel" and walks off-stage, only to find himself in...

That's right... So J started hurrying through Level 1-1, collecting magic mushrooms 'n' shitz, until he reached the end level flag where...
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:52 pm

He ate a final mushroom which turned out to be "magic" indeed.So there he got stoned,or should i say mushroomed and...
Jameerica
Runaway

PreviousNext

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat