Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai hidden in the media

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby Giba7 on Tue May 22, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm sure that VH1 is an old show.
I'm convinced Jamiroquai made it as music but not as individual musicians.

and what is the "lifeline" video? have we seen this?
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby LisaTheLisa on Tue May 22, 2012 4:35 pm

CosmicLea wrote:
ameetrao1 wrote:heidi klume any day.Is he going out with her? it said on this board before that he was and she is in the lifeline video too.
I don't think so! Not sure that he ever did! :wink: Heidi Klum was married to the English singer, Seal, for 7 years but they separated a few months ago.


Heidi is in the LoveFoolosophy video. When they made that video - Jay and Heidi were 'thick as thieves'. It was reported that for a few weeks Jay and Heidi could be seen going out to clubs, restaurants, etc. But that was back in 2002 or 2003, when they made the video.

Heidi doesn't seem that interested in Jay, as she refers to him as "my moppet". Kinda cute, but it seems a little short of a compliment.

That Lifeline video has lots of clips from other things in it, so I would have to watch it again to see if I see Heidi in there. But, if she is in it, it could still be from something from years ago.

Don't mind watching that video again. That's got that shot of Jay Nakeeeed!!!! :D :D
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby Giba7 on Tue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

hahaha! my post doesn't make sense! I have a terrible headache today!
Giba7 wrote:I'm convinced Jamiroquai made it as music but not as individual musicians.
So I meant in the U.S.

As for Klum, I should probably bite my tongue, the stuff that bothers me about celebrities (and why I could care less about following them),
I was in a waiting room 2 weeks ago, and there was Heidi on the cover of Good Housekeeping with a story about her great marriage and great kids, May, 2011.

So either her marriage was already in trouble (and the article was misrepresenting her life) or she has only given her troubled marriage less than a year to work it out. Poor kids.

btw I didn't read the article :wink:
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby LisaTheLisa on Tue May 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Giba7 wrote:hahaha! my post doesn't make sense! I have a terrible headache today!
Giba7 wrote:I'm convinced Jamiroquai made it as music but not as individual musicians.
So I meant in the U.S.

As for Klum, I should probably bite my tongue, the stuff that bothers me about celebrities (and why I could care less about following them),
I was in a waiting room 2 weeks ago, and there was Heidi on the cover of Good Housekeeping with a story about her great marriage and great kids, May, 2011.

So either her marriage was already in trouble (and the article was misrepresenting her life) or she has only given her troubled marriage less than a year to work it out. Poor kids.

btw I didn't read the article :wink:


:lol: Yeah, Giba, I didn't understand that one part, so I just ignored it. :D Hmmmm, I have a headache today too. :(

I also noticed that Heidi seemed totally happy until recently. TMZ (that's a TV show) has a theory about it and they think Heidi and Seal are doing this for publicity because Seal's got a new album out and his last album sales were not very good.
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby curse_t_70 on Tue May 22, 2012 11:44 pm

LisaTheLisa wrote:Don't mind watching that video again. That's got that shot of Jay Nakeeeed!!!!
and how many times have you used the pause button LisatheLisa? :wink: I am such a dirty byrd
User avatar
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Victoria, B.C, Canada (home of the Day Glo Abortions))

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby CosmicLea on Wed May 23, 2012 1:38 am

LisaTheLisa wrote:Heidi is in the LoveFoolosophy video. When they made that video - Jay and Heidi were 'thick as thieves'. It was reported that for a few weeks Jay and Heidi could be seen going out to clubs, restaurants, etc. But that was back in 2002 or 2003, when they made the video.[/size]
Oh, I knew Heidi was in the Love Foolosophy video! In the interviews on the High Times DVD, Jay said they got along really well! But I don't get the impression they were an actual couple though they might have had a fling... :wink: :lol: I don't think it was Heidi in the Lifeline video either.
curse_t_70 wrote:
LisaTheLisa wrote:Don't mind watching that video again. That's got that shot of Jay Nakeeeed!!!!
and how many times have you used the pause button LisatheLisa? :wink: I am such a dirty byrd
Cheeky girls! :lol: Cheeky jay! Pun intended :wink:
User avatar
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby curse_t_70 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 am

:lol:
CosmicLea sounds just as cheeky
User avatar
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Victoria, B.C, Canada (home of the Day Glo Abortions))

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby Giba7 on Wed May 23, 2012 4:27 am

:lol:
so was that cheeky video the actual "Lifeline" video?
which, btw was maybe my favorite or second favorite tune from the album.
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby CosmicLea on Wed May 23, 2012 6:19 am

curse_t_70 wrote:CosmicLea sounds just as cheeky
:lol:
Giba7 wrote:so was that cheeky video the actual "Lifeline" video?
Yes, that cheeky video was the actual video for "Lifeline"! :D :lol:
User avatar
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby Giba7 on Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm

:lol:
it was nice because it showed the tour.
that we didn't get to visit.

So let's take a poll. Who here has seen an actual show from the Rock Dust Light Star Tour?
8)
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby CosmicLea on Thu May 24, 2012 12:24 am

Giba7 wrote::lol:
it was nice because it showed the tour.
Yeah, I liked the video montage style of the clip - even some shots of Australia were in the video! :D
Giba7 wrote:So let's take a poll. Who here has seen an actual show from the Rock Dust Light Star Tour?
8)
Nope, not me. :cry:
User avatar
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby curse_t_70 on Thu May 24, 2012 12:26 am

CosmicLea wrote:Nope, not me.

Me :cry: neither......logistics! :roll:
User avatar
curse_t_70
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Victoria, B.C, Canada (home of the Day Glo Abortions))

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby LisaTheLisa on Thu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

curse_t_70 wrote:
LisaTheLisa wrote:Don't mind watching that video again. That's got that shot of Jay Nakeeeed!!!!
and how many times have you used the pause button LisatheLisa? :wink: I am such a dirty byrd


Well, I will say I am surprised that I didn't "wear out" the pause . . . good thing it's electronic and I can't "wear it out" 'cuz I will probably be pausing it some more - soon! :D But I will bet I am not the only one on here who paused that video! :lol:
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby LisaTheLisa on Thu May 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Giba7 wrote::lol:
it was nice because it showed the tour.
that we didn't get to visit.

So let's take a poll. Who here has seen an actual show from the Rock Dust Light Star Tour?
8)


Not me. I REALLY liked the concert in Paris on May 30th or 31st in 2011 (Presson Live). They made it so you could watch it for free live on the Internet. Then they posted a link for the show on here. That didn't work for me, but somebody posted it on You Tube. I watched it there and it was AWESOME! So, in a way, I saw a show. But not in person.

I liked that show so much I burned it onto a DVD and I also burned it onto a CD and I watch and listen to them all the time.
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby LisaTheLisa on Thu May 24, 2012 11:02 pm

LisaTheLisa wrote:Well, I will say I am surprised that I didn't "wear out" the pause . . . good thing it's electronic and I can't "wear it out" 'cuz I will probably be pausing it some more - soon! :D But I will bet I am not the only one on here who paused that video! :lol:


OH and why the hell is Jay "washing up" out of a bucket anyway?????? I'm still confused by that . . .
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby Giba7 on Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 am

assuming the facility was lacking water?! why else? :lol:
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby CosmicLea on Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 am

Ok, I had to watch the "Lifeline" video again (it had been months since I last saw it), hahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wvO9yT5hk
OMG, some of the comments are absolutely hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

But seriously, it is a great video, one of my favourites. I especially love how it shows the fans and the countries Jamiroquai has toured, along with their live performance of "Lifeline" at the Nobel Peace Prize concert. I love the scene when JK is walking into the ocean at 2.10min <3. :D
User avatar
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby LisaTheLisa on Fri May 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Giba7 wrote:assuming the facility was lacking water?! why else? :lol:


Well, since Jay is a millionaire, I don't think he would stay at a place that doesn't have running water . . .
LisaTheLisa
Supersonic
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby Giba7 on Fri May 25, 2012 6:40 pm

well apparently sometimes money is not enough to cover your ass!
:lol:
Last edited by Giba7 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby CosmicLea on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Heard Blue Skies in the supermarket today! :shock:
User avatar
CosmicLea
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby Giba7 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Heard "Light Years" mix playing on the outside speakers @ Hard Rock Cafe here in Canada! :mrgreen:
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby MissLisa_since1999 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Corner Of The Earth on the radio yesterday and King For A Day this morning! :shock:
User avatar
MissLisa_since1999
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby librada on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:11 am

I was watching VH1 greatest songs of the 90's yesterday and "virtual insanity" was included. but it was funny cuz when they talked about where the band is now, they only mentioned that they are still together and did a concert on a plane.

i was like seriously!! :? they're doing extremely well and selling out stadiums all over the world! and have a new album out! geez :shock:
librada
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby Giba7 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:11 pm

isn't that crazy?
I should be dropping off copies of their music to the radio stations when I win my tickets! :mrgreen:
Giba7
Runaway
 
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: Jamiroquai hidden in the media

Postby librada on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Giba7 wrote:isn't that crazy?
I should be dropping off copies of their music to the radio stations when I win my tickets! :mrgreen:


Win your tickets?
librada
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron