Home
Jamiroquai

Brush your teeth with Jamiroquai!

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby purplemonkeydishwasher on Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:53 pm

Sonja wrote:From the dispenser, here in germany we have dispenser for the paper with radio, you don´t have it in australia?

Im not so sure about the radio bit....
purplemonkeydishwasher
Supersonic

Postby dargelita on Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:38 am

Sonja wrote:From the dispenser, here in germany we have dispenser for the paper with radio, you don´t have it in australia?

:shock:

lol that's soooooo.....
:shock: so modern and creative .

and craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazyy :shock: :lol:

8)
dargelita
Runaway

Postby purplemonkeydishwasher on Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:25 am

i know! :D :shock:
purplemonkeydishwasher
Supersonic

Postby akakiaboby on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:07 pm

hehehe that's a great idea this radio, and so practic, you can shi... on the politics while listen to the news, never better said... hahahahaahahah
akakiaboby
Supersonic

Postby sarah-5 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:22 pm

Oh my god! Such a toothbrush would be devastating, at least for me. I always get a lot of energy when I brush my teeth (it must be something they put in the toothpaste. Then imagine to have a toothbrush playing Canned Heat! :shock: Nooo! That wouldn't work for me...even if it's a nice thought. :roll:
sarah-5
Mr Moon

Postby purplemonkeydishwasher on Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:52 am

what toothpaste??? :shock:
purplemonkeydishwasher
Supersonic

Postby kenitafunk on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:04 am

i want it!!!! :shock:
kenitafunk
Supersonic

Postby Runaway Maggie on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:51 pm

Ah, yes, i think the jamiro woosh sounds great - its to cover the sounds made yes? i believe they have the same in Japan - music to mask the motions!
Ha ha, so, where can I get a toothbrush? Hasbro's American is it and how much would it be in £? And, somebody help me!? :?
Runaway Maggie
Supersonic

Postby Sonja on Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 pm

So Jamiro woosh sounds great? Okay then I work at this idea, you know my new studio is ready and now I can work at new music and art but my heater is not working and in the moment I sit at the pc with a big blancket and really sexy winter socks hahaha, it is a little bit like camping. This idea is great too, I open my tent here in the studio loooooool, then I make some soundeffects like wind hahaha, oh dear I think I need holidays. Hey Runaway Maggie this toothbrush you can only buy in america? I have family and friends in america, so I can ask them if you want. Have a great time! Cold feets greeting from germany :wink:
Sonja
Supersonic

Postby Sonja on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:11 pm

Hahahaha you can get one from the brushes with the theme song from Rocky, looooool and after cleaning you have to scream "Adrian I love you", the world was waiting for this right? Or how about a brush from the Village people and YMCA, I can`t stop laughing.......imagine all the gay boys in sexy pink string slips, cleaning and dancing in the bathroom.......looooool....I like this imagination. But there is no Jamiroquai toothbrush :(
Sonja
Supersonic

Previous

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat