Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai world best CO2 producer

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby Jameerica on Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:59 pm

yeah!let's do a world sized protest!
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby mr.aZ on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:00 pm

Hyperspace wrote:are you saying that public transport is crap in your country as well coz i thought it was just england that had really really really bad public transport.

i wouldnt lie,here public transport isnt so good too
but anyways i think the governments must care about that :roll:
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby Jameerica on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:02 pm

Hyperspace wrote:are you saying that public transport is crap in your country as well coz i thought it was just england that had really really really bad public transport.

yup it sucks,especially in bosnia!!!all those old people should be given some deodorants before they come to buses n stuff... :?
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Hyperspace on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:08 pm

lol. i just can't stand our public transport because nothing runs on time. thats why people here are dreading the 2012 olympics in england because we think its going to be such an embarrassment as nothing will run for visitors.
Hyperspace
Supersonic

Postby Jameerica on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:09 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!!did you know that when the winter olympics were in sarajevo,we almost ended up having no snow!!!
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby mr.aZ on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:19 pm

jameerica wrote:yeah!let's do a world sized protest!

agree :D
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Postby Jameerica on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:20 pm

revolution 2007!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby mr.aZ on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:25 pm

jameerica wrote:revolution 2007!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Postby KillingHeidi on Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:11 pm

Nah the bloody trains are never on time over here. They come early or late, skip stations, there is never enough.. it's a big issue at the moment. The labor party said if they were in power one thing they'd do was make public transport free for a certain amount of time. But apparently that was a ridiculous thing to do according to someone else. Go figure.
KillingHeidi
Space Cowboy

Postby Seoul Education on Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:24 pm

In Los Angeles, having a car is a necessary evil. Public transportation is terrible. Now they have commuter trains which I took when I was there last year. It was an improvement.

The transportation system in Seoul is amazing. I rarely drive. Don't need to really. You can get anywhere in the city quite easily and quite inexpensive. I love it but still so many people drive their cars and pollution is pretty bad.
Seoul Education
Mr Moon

Postby snolan on Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:10 pm

i think the event was off put by reforestation
snolan
Supersonic

Postby never on Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:23 am

[quote="snolan"]i think the event was off put by reforestation[/quoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
never
Supersonic

Postby dublin math on Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:48 pm

never wrote:
snolan wrote:i think the event was off put by reforestation[/quoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

quoting for truth
dublin math
Supersonic

Postby ivy on Wed May 02, 2007 3:41 pm

"EU backs U.S. deal on Atlantic air routes
'Open skies' accord should lower fares but draws criticism"

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/03/22/ ... /skies.php

"The European Union on Thursday approved a deal with the United States to throw open the $18 billion trans-Atlantic aviation market to greater competition, with the aim of encouraging economic growth and lowering airfares,..."

"The EU's transport commissioner, Jacques Barrot, predicted that, over the next five years, the deal would increase annual trans-Atlantic traffic by 26 million passengers, to about 75 million, and generate up to €12 billion, or $16 billion, in economic benefits, like lower fares for consumers.

He added that the agreement was also likely to speed up cross-border mergers in the European airline industry. Already, shares of the German flag carrier Lufthansa and Iberia of Spain have rallied in recent days as investors have anticipated merger talks between the two — a deal that could create a strong rival to Air France-KLM, currently Europe's largest airline.

Continental Airlines, based in Houston, said it filed an application with the U.S. Department of Transportation for rights to serve new routes in Europe once the agreement takes effect. It said it planned to fly from Houston to Heathrow airport before summer 2008 — if it got the necessary slots. It also plans to fly to Paris from its hub in Cleveland."

Yet environmental groups attacked the accord, warning that the deal would significantly increase the number of exhaust-spewing airplanes in European skies and undermine Europe's ambitious pledge to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 20 percent by 2020.

were travelling without moving :lol:

some more :

http://tinyurl.com/2tognu

"This agreement ushers in an era of unprecedented liberalization for an area that encompasses 60 percent of global civil aviation traffic"

makes thing a lot easier for me u know I can't afford the tickets
they always think about the little people don't they, sweet.

8)

thanks jamirocat :)

"Amanray, your environmental concerns are important, yet you might want to point the finger at large corporations and government officials who do nothing to combat the problem. "
ivy
Space Cowboy

Postby cosmic gypsy on Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:02 pm

i must replay because its shame to make jamiroquai world best co2 producer :( :( :(
first jamiroquai is a band we know that mr kay has cars but what about the oder band members !!!
we must be careful about what we are talkin about its not fair .
the bigger co2 producer are america and china wich has the biggest industry and who dont care about nature :wink:
cosmic gypsy
Supersonic

Live Earth

Postby Funktastique on Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:37 pm

I wonder if you might have considered how "Environmentally Unfriendly" gigs like Live Earth, Live 8 etc are. Bands and artists from all over the planet are bussed into the uk (or wherever) on planes to play a gig to "save" the planet or Africa or whatever.

They tell us that global warming is irreversable. We are therefore f**ked!!
So ask yourself what would you do if you were told the world as we know it will end in say 2 days. Would you

a) Moan about the lack of time you have and spend the rest of your time peeing your pants

or b) Have a proper blast and go out with a smile on your face
Funktastique

Previous

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat