Home
Jamiroquai

why do you listen to jmq?

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby jamirocom on Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:28 pm

I like the "life-conscience" of Mr. J. Maybe one of the first thing that have connect with me. Then, he's way of singing love, his emotions: I want you, I need you. He's so high energy and the way and can trip. You make me dancing on the ceiling, you make me singing where the blue birds in the shy above... I think I'm in love.! I use to enjoy "ganga" more than once in a while and when I hear Cosmic girl the taught in my mind is: Man, he's got gooodd stufff. The disco music,The nature, the spirits, Corner of the earth song/video are very beautiful. Thank you. He's confidence, the rhythm, he's crazy mind, he's aliveness And the way he can successfully communicate all it's living.
Space cowboy, and also we've been giving hate a chance. That line just hit me how true it was. We know love is the solution, hate ain't, neither for others than for ourselves. Canned heat is Canned heat. just LOVE it. Very talented band. Jay's not alone but quite a character. Long live the king and I am very glad he's there. Contribute to keep me up and dream a little . And I respect the hard work putting all that together. Thanks again.
jamirocom
Mr Moon

Postby jamirocom on Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:57 am

Euh... oops.

Sorry for my english writing... his instead of he's. His confidence, his aliveness. Not my first language.
jamirocom
Mr Moon

Postby L -P- M on Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:38 pm

I listen to Jamiroquai simply because it's thee best music there is.

even tho the group's sound has slowly changed over time, it's still just down right amazing.

if it's got Jamiroquai on it..... then it's garunteed to be amazing! :mrgreen:
L -P- M

Postby Cosmic Kitten on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:37 pm

The reason I love Jamiroquai
Long story sort
@ 18 got married
it was a BAD relationship needed out
Jami's music was inspirational spoke to me mentally and spiritually
got out of relationship
went back to school @ 24 got my high school
then got job
been working ever since
now apprenticing to be an electrician at 30
Cosmic Kitten

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:51 pm

You know, you pretty much just described my life! lol
My ex was a nasty guy, and he controlled every part of my life. I wanted out, but was too scared of him. The only time I ever forgot all the bad stuff that was going on was when I listened to JMQ.
And now I'm rid of him! And I have good job and I'm finally going to college!
Thats why I got my Jami tattoo, to remind me that despite all I went through, I came out the other side, twice as strong as I was before
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby Cosmic Kitten on Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:10 pm

Jam Fan (Natalie) wrote:You know, you pretty much just described my life! lol
My ex was a nasty guy, and he controlled every part of my life. I wanted out, but was too scared of him. The only time I ever forgot all the bad stuff that was going on was when I listened to JMQ.
And now I'm rid of him! And I have good job and I'm finally going to college!
Thats why I got my Jami tattoo, to remind me that despite all I went through, I came out the other side, twice as strong as I was before

funny how something like music can help ppl get through the toughest situation I feel that if it wasn't for that band I would possibly still be there!!!
even funnier when it effects more than one person in the same situation :D Thanks jami :D
Cosmic Kitten

Postby Closed eyes on Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:06 am

Virtual L wrote:yeah..but still waiting for a band that makes music with the soul - sounds weird I know- but I'm tired of this boyrock/emo bands now, I want the old ones xD

What can I say? Modern music....I don't like it. :? Maybe because I've stayed in the past? A long time I haven't been watching TV. I don't listen to the radio.... :roll: And :roll: when I see EMO I feel sick. And what about commercial music....Mr. Kay said that the band had made that one. I think that every music band had ever (often on the pick of crisis) created commercial album just because to get money and to declare about yourself after long absence.... :?
Closed eyes
Supersonic

Postby Closed eyes on Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:10 am

Sorry for mistakes in English... :oops:
Closed eyes
Supersonic

Postby Closed eyes on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:41 am

I feel that if it wasn't for that band I would possibly still be there!!!
:!: You know history and life don't know the words "what if..." . But...I think "what if" there is no Jamiroquai, in this world another band could be. And it would saved your lost souls. :wink: Think about it...
Closed eyes
Supersonic

Postby kg on Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:42 am

music is powerful, Jay, and Jamiro, got the luck of been bless, with, a gift, and they know how to use it, its amazing that you got something to hang on, but dont forget that, in this world youre always gonna find people how will love you. you gonna find bad and good people in life, but obstacles are easy to pass away if you believe in yourself, and not in the others.
kg
Dynamite

Postby kg on Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:25 am

Virtual L wrote:Yes, but it's about that everyone wants to be appreciated too, people care about what other thinks so it's all about the money.. :?

money its in the menu in my favorite restaurant,
I guess, lately, life has become so easy, that you dont have to worry for what you gonna eat or what you gonna do to pay the light bill, it is at that point, that people dont apreciate or value realy important thing, lika someone love you, or love the small thing...
theres an studio that says that people in 3th world (lm in subD :lol: ) are happier than in 1st world, here we have to care for everithing, and figth(in a good sence), for everithing, we just sleep in rosses every day, here we go out and have fun without money, just for transportation, this situation keep you alert in everything and everybody who help you...(it another story, lm goin in other direcction :oops: ) in japan, young peolpe kill theyreselfs juts because theyre boring, they had everything, and instead theyre not happy, so?...
kg
Dynamite

Postby Closed eyes on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:56 am

kg wrote:music is powerful, Jay, and Jamiro, got the luck of been bless, with, a gift, and they know how to use it, its amazing that you got something to hang on, but dont forget that, in this world youre always gonna find people how will love you. you gonna find bad and good people in life, but obstacles are easy to pass away if you believe in yourself, and not in the others.

Kg! You're absolutely right! :wink:
Closed eyes
Supersonic

Postby Closed eyes on Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:14 am

people in 3th world (lm in subD ) are happier than in 1st world,

It depends on each man. In every country there are strong people and weak. Everybody fights how he can (if he had chosen that way). But We are exposed to a social consciousness. So many people are "victims of a modern world". And it doesn't wonder me. But it's so sad.... :cry:
Closed eyes
Supersonic

Postby mr.aZ on Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:46 pm

Closed eyes wrote:

It depends on each man. In every country there are strong people and weak. Everybody fights how he can (if he had chosen that way). But We are exposed to a social consciousness. So many people are "victims of a modern world". And it doesn't wonder me. But it's so sad.... :cry:

im happy in third world
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby kg on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:45 pm

me toooo, long life to sub D :lol: :lol: :lol:
and its a study those are not my words, peolpe are happier here with a dolar per day than there with 100 dolars per day, its true, but youre rigth you make your onw destiny
kg
Dynamite

Postby dargelita on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:19 pm

kg wrote:theres an studio that says that people in 3th world (lm in subD :lol: ) are happier than in 1st world

yup , i've heard about it. :roll:
dargelita
Runaway

Postby dargelita on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:21 pm

mr.aZ wrote:
Closed eyes wrote:

im happy in third world

well.. yea i love my country , like everybody !
but i dunno why but i wish i lived in london !
dargelita
Runaway

Postby kg on Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:22 am

yeah, so do l, but l will never change my country for another, l love this weird place, the only thign that l dont like its not be close to jamiroquai, its difecult see them here :(
kg
Dynamite

Postby dargelita on Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:32 am

me too ! i'd never change my country for another country.
but england gets me speechles , i love that country although natalie says it sucks lol .

anyway... most of the south of argentina is administred by the uk lol .
( the antartica , the falkland islands and the sandwich & georgia islands )

so i almost got england around the corner lol :?:
dargelita
Runaway

Postby Jameerica on Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:59 am

mr.aZ wrote:
Closed eyes wrote:

im happy in third world

Me too!YEAAAA LET'S CELEBRATE IIIIIT! :lol:
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:32 am

kg wrote:people in 3th world (lm in subD ) are happier than in 1st world,

I'm in England, and I'm definitely not happy! So I think you are right
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby Jameerica on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:33 am

Hmmm....we're happy in our misery and you guys aren't happy in yours? :lol:
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby dargelita on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:55 pm

Jameerica wrote:Hmmm....we're happy in our misery :lol:

yea... i like this sh*t 8)
dargelita
Runaway

Postby Jameerica on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:03 pm

Hahaha yea
At least our misery is better than the English one! :lol:
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby dargelita on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 pm

uhhhhm... probably :P

ok nat... you can come to argentina and i can go to england instead !!!!!!!!! .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dargelita
Runaway

PreviousNext

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat