Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai - in top 50 worst artists! sacrilege!

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby akakiaboby on Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:36 am

KillingHeidi wrote:HEY! dont bad mouth the spice girls. i grew up listening to them.

and jamiroquai dont deserve that list. neither do the doors.
was pink floyd on it? i cant remember. but i hate them. dark side of the moon *shudder*.

I also grew up listening to the Spice Girls, but two months after the succes of Wanabe, when I was waitting for seeing they're video on tv; I saw Virtual insanity and I heard Jamiroquai for first time in my life and I became an woman heheheh....The spice girls, as I've already said, had some good songs, but you must accept that this merit is from their producer, I still don't believe that they composes their own songs...
akakiaboby
Supersonic

Postby Jameerica on Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:08 pm

akakiaboby wrote:
KillingHeidi wrote:HEY! dont bad mouth the spice girls. i grew up listening to them.

was pink floyd on it? i cant remember. but i hate them. dark side of the moon *shudder*.

I also grew up listening to the Spice Girls, but two months after the succes of Wanabe, when I was waitting for seeing they're video on tv; I saw Virtual insanity and I heard Jamiroquai for first time in my life and I became an woman heheheh....The spice girls, as I've already said, had some good songs, but you must accept that this merit is from their producer, I still don't believe that they composes their own songs...

me too.THANK GOD i'm over that!(thank god for my brother!)
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby zaratino on Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:27 pm

haha i have just noticed that on the list is Paul Oakenfold...for me one of the best DJs...there are so many crapy djs, but oakenfold is not one of those!
zaratino
Space Cowboy

Re: Jamiroquai - in top 50 worst artists! sacrilege!

Postby manudevil21 on Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:07 pm

zaratino wrote:Worst CD A Funk Odyssey (Epic, 2001)

to be honest...this album is one of the worst... :roll: but they shouldn't put them in "top 50 worst artists" there...afterall they are one of the best live band in the world and they had great success all over the world!!!

anyway...important is what we (fans) feel and think about them not some press who doesn't know anything about Jamiroquai! :)
manudevil21
Space Cowboy

Postby goldmember on Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:28 pm

HAHA! It's funny!
The one who made this list is probably live in pigs asshole wich is dead and all covered in mud! And he loves it!!!!!
goldmember
Space Cowboy

Postby legs on Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:52 pm

Don't waste your energy reacting to a journalist who is actually only one opinion I wouldn't give him the power of thinking his opinion mattered. It's like the paparazi or anyone else who wants to bitch about jamiroquai or JK. The problem is they are JEALOUS because he is supremely talented and THEY CAN'T DO IT THEMSELVES or they would wouldn't they? They hate the fact he's got money, cars, girls who want him, he can sing, dance and write songs......unique- past songs and present your the best. xxx have a great break.
legs
Supersonic

Postby Joisxiaoyu on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:09 pm

YOU ARE RIGHT..
Joisxiaoyu
Mr Moon

Postby akakiaboby on Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:48 pm

Ey have you notice, that this has been the number 5000 post from this part of the forum????heheheh it could mean that things are going to change to this journalist....heheheheh 8) 8) 8)
akakiaboby
Supersonic

Postby Bbmin7(b5) on Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:35 am

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bbmin7(b5)
Supersonic

Re: Jamiroquai - in top 50 worst artists! sacrilege!

Postby myasia on Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:29 am

Dancing Piano wrote:
zaratino wrote:I don't know if you guys have seen this...it is already old...but i just bumped into this article and i think it's stupid!!! rather stupid remark and critic on the bend! Check it out!

The 50 Worst Artists in Music History
Extended drum solos. Prog-rock concept albums. Kenny G. We endured all these — and much worse! — to bring you Blender’s list of the 50 most talentless music acts of all time. Just please don’t ask us to do it again. Ever…

25 JAMIROQUAI
The white, talentless Stevie Wonder
Where to start — the ludicrous headgear? The atrocious dancing? No, let us start, and finish, with the fact that Stevie Wonder has more talent in his dark glasses than Jay Kay has in his entire body.
Worst CD A Funk Odyssey (Epic, 2001)

Info: http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=466

How old is Stevie Wonder ? Nearly twice as old ?
Lot's of time to grow and get better every day .
And Jay : that's matter of will . As I said : clean the house .
And this cannot be about drugs only .

I agree with the cleaning of the house, the other is just for publicity to have people get angry over rubbish and what not.
myasia
Space Cowboy

Postby im a virtual insanity on Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:42 pm

zaratino wrote:haha i have just noticed that on the list is Paul Oakenfold...for me one of the best DJs...there are so many crapy djs, but oakenfold is not one of those!

Paul Oakenfold?? why?? and Funk Odyssey was one of my favourites..(mind you they all are...)
im a virtual insanity
Supersonic

Postby Jameerica on Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:14 am

as someone here already said-fuckers trying to piss us of.don't pay any attention to it! :!: :!: :!:
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby im a virtual insanity on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:01 pm

i just hope the journalist's career went down the drain after that.

...and i'm not the sort of guy that wishes bad luck to anyone.
im a virtual insanity
Supersonic

Postby Jameerica on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :)
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby JayKayzMrz on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:42 pm

All I say to that is at least they write their own f*****g music, have their own individual style of music and of course Jays unique look - I love the hats and have many large hats myself and I don't give a toss what anyone thinks of me wearing them. I mean, look at what utter crap is in the charts these days?? Decent bands are hard to come by nowadays. I think these idiotic journalists are just totally jealous of him and I'd like to kick their arse for saying that!! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :shock:
JayKayzMrz

Postby Jameerica on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:01 pm

YEAH!f**k YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby Sandriche on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:03 pm

realax..don´t exagerate...
Sandriche

Postby zaratino on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:33 am

guys i don't think we should react like that...it's just a personal opinion of a person who is not into music! 8)
zaratino
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:37 am

well it aint an opinion-people like that think with their wallets instead of their brains,so they CAN'T have an opinion :roll: 8)
Jameerica
Runaway

Postby im a virtual insanity on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:28 pm

in the words of the old Budweiser advert: TRUE
im a virtual insanity
Supersonic

Postby Geordieness on Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:14 am

I respect the article writer's opinion, but there are parts of the list I disagree with.

Jamiroquai and The Doors being on there is just appaling...they'd seemed to just refer to Jay Kay in the Jamiroquai one as well. Oh, and Tin Machine shouldn't of been 12th - I would've put them 2nd. (I kid, I kid! :lol: )
Geordieness

Postby galaxyfunk on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:33 pm

jameerica wrote:
akakiaboby wrote:

me too.THANK GOD i'm over that!(thank god for my brother!)

for the first time ever.. im glad im the age i am and didnt have to 'grow up' listening to that! :lol:

All the albums are spanking.
galaxyfunk
Supersonic

Postby Jameerica on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:40 pm

hihi we are glad too-that no more youth has to suffer haha!
Jameerica
Runaway

Previous

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat