Home
Jamiroquai

Cingular commercial

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Cingular commercial

Postby Jester_z99 on Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:00 am

I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts for this yet (although I didn't look very hard so I apologize if I'm wrong). The latest Cingular commercial shows some dude using the mp3 player function on his phone and Feels Just Like It Should plays.
Jester_z99

Postby ivy on Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:04 pm

.i haven't seen on tv yet since i don't watch it too much..but here is it on youtube in case anyone else who clicks here whats to see here :arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8C5dX6Ox18

one question is that ludacris? walking by with the bouncing cart?
ivy
Space Cowboy

Postby Jester_z99 on Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:08 am

Definitely looks like him, but Luda has more hair so I think it's a look-alike. Then again, they got the Pussycat Dolls to appear so maybe it is him.
Jester_z99

I did a forum on that and "everyone" knew that alr

Postby mirogirl90 on Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:23 pm

I did a forum on that same commerical and they said that they knew about it all along !! and they made me feel so stupid !!! I was I supposed to know about it !!!! :o :( :oops: :cry: :evil: :D ( in music and video!!!)
mirogirl90
Supersonic

Postby jamirocat on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:30 pm

I was wondering about that commercial...why isn't a credit given to Jamiroquai at the end for the use of their song???

Instead, I see Vanilla Ice, Korn, and others I can't think of right now. It's kind of strange at the end where the grocery lady smiles and has a grill...I'm glad Jamiroquai music is being played despite being on this commercial in the US.
jamirocat
Supersonic

Postby Sandriche on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:37 pm

sorry guys i saw this thread rather late..we have already one topic about commercials...

jump over to the music section:arrow: :wink: :)
Sandriche

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat