Home
Jamiroquai

JMQ ON THE ALBUM CHART SHOW (CHANNEL 4) - 2 DEC 2006

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

JMQ ON THE ALBUM CHART SHOW (CHANNEL 4) - 2 DEC 2006

Postby samantha1170 on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:56 am

Hi everyone, here's another news item from Funkin...

On Saturday 2 December Jamiroquai will be appearing on The Album Chart Show. This pre-recorded show will be broadcast on Channel 4 (UK) at 00:20.

The show is expected to be recorded on Monday 20 November at Koko Nightclub in Camden, London, and tickets can be requested from the Applause Store website.

The show will be repeated on Channel 4 and E4 in the UK in the days that follow and once I know details of these dates I'll post them on the site.

Thanks to: Funkin.com

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Postby samantha1170 on Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:04 am

Here's more info from Funkin...

Album Chart Show competition | 16.11.2006

On Monday 20 November Jamiroquai will be recording a number of tracks for broadcast on UK television show "The Album Chart Show" in early December. Filming takes place at the KOKO Nightclub in Camden, London with doors opening at 7pm.

Jamiroquai.com have secured a number of tickets for fans to attend the filming in London on Monday evening and are running a competition to win tickets.

The competition is open only to registered users of Jamiroquai.com and you need to be logged in to the site to enter the competition.

So, if you're not registered here at Jamiroquai.com then please do not delay and sign up now.

The competition will be live from Friday 17 November until 11:59pm on Saturday 18 November. Winners will be notified by email.

Source: Jamiroquai.com

Thanks to: Funkin.com

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

priority passes going spare!!

Postby sarahBuk on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:48 pm

I won priority passes for the Album Show recording tomorrow but unfortunately cannot make it as you have to be there before 6.15pm (to be allowed priority status and go to the front of the queue) - I work too far away to make it in time. I don't want to waste them so if anyone wants them PM me - first come first served.

You must be able to get to Camden BEFORE 6.15pm to keep priority status!!
sarahBuk

Postby Sandriche on Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:20 pm

a pity u can´t make it :cry:

thanks a lot..please let us know when the tickets are away.. :D
Sandriche

Postby Janluka on Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:02 pm

i'm hoping.. please please please please.. :mrgreen:
Janluka
Supersonic

hi fans of jamiroquai!!!

Postby popalot on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:26 am

the performance was superb and my fave was played - deeper underground, lol it must have been telepathy! :D
popalot
Supersonic

Postby samantha1170 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:21 am

Hi everyone, here's some info (incl. download link) for the gig...

In the early hours of Saturday morning, Channel 4 (UK) broadcast The Album Chart Show. Only Runaway was broadcast from the six-track set that Jamiroquai recorded on 20 November. The video of Runaway is currently available on the downloads page of this site.

On 10 december at 00:25, a 30 minute "Album Chart Show Special" will broadcast on Channel 4 (UK) which will contain more tracks from the recording. Later the same morning (at 01:40), 30 minutes from the 2005 Clapham Common B-Live concert will be broadcast.

To download the performance of Runaway go to...

:arrow: Funkin Downloads

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat