Home
Jamiroquai

Official Jamiroquai Podcasts

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Official Jamiroquai Podcasts

Postby David on Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:57 am

This topic is here to discuss the Official Jamiroquai Podcasts news item at Jamiroquai.com.
David
Site Admin
Site Admin

love these podcasts!

Postby Snowboarder on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:05 am

cant wait for them all and really cool to see Jay talking about his history. top stuff
Snowboarder

Postby Benryo on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:16 pm

Please make a direct link to the podcast for others mp3 players :( I don't have a Ipod but a PSP 8)
Benryo

Postby David on Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:34 pm

I don't have a direct link but if you don't need an iPod or anything to install iTunes. You can then watch the video on your PC/Mac, and then copy the download file to your PSP.

I don't think iTunes would like it if we posted a direct download URL for the file :(
David
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ivy on Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:52 pm

thank you :)
ivy
Space Cowboy

Postby wattini2000 on Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:59 pm

haha
the video podcast was cool...although could have been shoved on the dvd :]

yes. that's right. i'm back!
wattini2000
Supersonic

Postby zoombaby on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:15 am

I enjoyed the podcast and especially the overall feeling I get from Jay about the simplification of his life. I've been doing the same thing lately and taking time out to clear everything out and to just LIVE! and it's much deeper then that... but it's really wonderful.

It's not hard to understand where he's going just by Jay's yearning to be with what is pure. Animals. I'm truly excited to hear this new music and what exciting energy it will bring. I need some new speeding music. :)

Excitement is in the air, change is upon us, all of us our starting to connect and reach out to each other and Jamiroquai's music will play a wonderful part in that.

We are here to live and give (love of course)

:wink: -s
zoombaby

Postby im a virtual insanity on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:04 pm

even though this topic died 1 month ago i just thought i'd chip in and say that the podcasts were really good. and a nice way to promote the DVD and Greatest Hits CD
im a virtual insanity
Supersonic

Postby David on Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:10 am

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed the podcasts.
David
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Official Jamiroquai Posting for you...

Postby ljm3267 on Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:53 pm

David wrote:This topic is here to discuss the Official Jamiroquai Podcasts news item at Jamiroquai.com.
Hey Jamiroquai, just dropping a note to say, "where have you been all my life?" I wasn't able to get the podcast. I first seen and heard your music on MTV back in the day of "Space Cowboy" days of being on the top of the charts. I have loved your music ever since, and now that I have grown up as you obviously have, and fine looking and sounding at that, your influence in my life has just begun. I love you Jamiroquai, what you stand for, and the awesome music you make. Talk about SOUL and GROOVE, just totally awesome and I LOVE it all. Can't wait to see you in concert here in Los Angeles, California. When are you going to be touring here in America again?? Your just the best around. Thanks for all your contributions you have given to the music world. Wow, what a voice, I am just blown away and a number 1 fan. Keep making the music and I will deffently continue enjoying the music, because, "It Feels just Like it Should" Loving it all. Huggs and Kisses, Larry :)~ Just like you said it would. :twisted: by the way. Much Love to you and yours...brilliant!
ljm3267

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:12 am

I downloaded the podcasts 4 times and every time they didnt work, I'd get a few seconds of sound then it would cut out all the time and there was no video at all. Gave up in the end...
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Postby snolan on Fri May 04, 2007 2:22 pm

all of mine worked now all i need is a ipod video to play em lol

will they ever be removed or will they always be on the itunes store for free download?
snolan
Supersonic

Postby Jam Fan (Natalie) on Fri May 04, 2007 4:36 pm

I guess they'll always be there
Jam Fan (Natalie)
Dynamite

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat