Home
Jamiroquai

WIN TICKETS FOR october 25th

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

WIN TICKETS FOR october 25th

Postby Sandriche on Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:35 pm

BBC Electric Proms Ticket Competition | 10.10.2006
On Wednesday 25 October Jamiroquai will be performing at the Jazz Cafe in Camden, London as part of the BBC Electric Proms series of events.

In addition to the ticket giveaway being run by the BBC, Jamiroquai.com have secured a number of pairs of tickets and in a few days time will give them away via a competition here at the official Jamiroquai website.

The competition will be open only to registered users of Jamiroquai.com [click here to register] and we plan to launch the competition real soon.

After television cameras and the stage for all the band is setup, it is expected that the capacity on the night will be only 200 people - so this will definitely be the hottest ticket in town!

So, if you're not registered here at Jamiroquai.com then please do not delay and sign up now. We'll announce the competition on the news page at Jamiroquai.com so keep checking back over the coming days.

(www.jamiroquai.com)

GOOD LUCK!!
Sandriche

Postby FRAFRA on Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:35 pm

Yep!
Good luck @ everybody! :D
FRAFRA
Supersonic

Concerts

Postby muchosoul on Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:07 am

Hi
I have been set a task to find out who i can speak to about booking the band for a concert.
I do not want to give anything away so will need a proper email address and contact so that i can send a serious proposal
Any assistance would be grateful
Thanks
muchosoul

Postby JOSIE on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:36 pm

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY BODY!!!!!!!
JOSIE :wink:
JOSIE

Postby FRAFRA on Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:49 pm

Can someone explain me how the "ballot" works?
FRAFRA
Supersonic

Postby duki on Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:04 pm

I do not know what "ballot" is, sorry, FRA.

Hey, look what I've found:

bal·lot (blt)
n.
1. A sheet of paper or a card used to cast or register a vote, especially a secret one.
2. The act, process, or method of voting, especially in secret.
3. A list of candidates running for office; a ticket.
4. The total of all votes cast in an election.
5. The right to vote; franchise.
6. A small ball once used to register a secret vote.
intr.v. bal·lot·ed, bal·lot·ing, bal·lots
1. To cast a ballot; vote.
2. To draw lots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Italian ballotta, a small ball used to register a vote, diminutive of dialectal balla, ball, of Germanic origin; see bhel-2 in Indo-European roots.]

So, who won? Anyone we know? I was late for the competition, so I just filled the form on that site you gave us. Thanks, people! Perhaps, I will be lucky and go to that gig. I cannot wait to hear if I got the tickets! :D
duki
Space Cowboy

Postby samantha1170 on Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:14 pm

I know there were a few from Jamirotalk that won - which is great as they're true/long time JMQ fans - which I think is wonderful as it means they're be some of the Jamily represented at the show :) :) :)

SAMANTHA
samantha1170

Postby lafly on Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:21 pm

Yeh well done everyone that won ( you lucky buggers)

No such luck here :cry:

But I've still a few comps to go so you never know. I need tickets to this gig badly.
lafly

Postby Space Clav on Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:28 am

lafly wrote:Yeh well done everyone that won ( you lucky buggers)

No such luck here :cry:

You're not alone.

But I've still a few comps to go so you never know. I need tickets to this gig badly.

Don't we all... it's easier for you UK folks... you don't have to book flights and stuff. There will always be a way to get there for you. I wouldn't be surprised if there were no seats left on flights for the 25ths if I win tickets. One lucky incident is always followed by an unlucky accident.
Space Clav
Supersonic

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat