Home
Jamiroquai

What are your feelings when you're listen to Jamiroquai

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

good question

Postby Sonja on Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:54 pm

The music is pure energy! 100% It is a little planet for one hour, my daughter and I call it "Jaytime", then we are singing and dancing or we paint a picture together, the best time at the day! And is it so cute to see a 3 year old girl, dancing like Jay hahaha okay she want to try ;) hey she has 6 hats, so she is on the best way LOOOL thank you sooooooo much for the music! The best medicine!
Sonja
Supersonic

Postby Nanikpa on Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:06 pm

La Música de Jamiroquia dibuja una sonrisa en mi cara :)
Nanikpa

Postby moonraker on Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:48 pm

Hi, I'm a first time user on the forum, saw this thread.

i'm really into the band, love all of the stuff, (some tracks more than others).

But i have to say that "black crow" is a really emotional track for me, when it came out things weren't exactly going well in my life, and the words really send a shiver even now
moonraker

Postby Knjaz Milos on Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:43 pm

I don't really know... Every song is something special to me... Lovefool reminds me of the early days, about a year ago, when I knew absolutely nothing about the band, and I was feeling real awesome discovering everything, like entering a new world...

Blow Your Mind is also really special to me, as it always charges me with positivity, and gives me that real chilly feeling from the early days, when I was just becoming a fan.

Space Cowboy -- I feel so relaxed when I listen to the tune, cause it has that warm feeling I also love.

Alright is also wonderful... I can't describe in which way, it's just...

Virtual Insanity's got that 'Upside down' feeling I had quite a few days ago.

...All of the songs mean something to me, and all of them remind me of things, both good and bad. However, what all of them have in common is one thing - all of them represent good times.
Knjaz Milos
Space Cowboy

Postby Jameerica on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:41 pm

depends...most of them are rather relaxing(atleast to me!)but one that i'd had to point out is music of the mind...it's relaxing to a certain point and then it starts going faster and faster and faster and it gets very kinda colorful...and at the end it starts fading away again,loosing the speed,and dies-just like a man.that song is pure genius!
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby (cleopatra) on Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:32 am

When I listen to jquai... I feel like i'm home.
(cleopatra)
Mr Moon

Postby deedee on Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:43 pm

pure joy and admiration :)
deedee

Postby (cleopatra) on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:03 pm

jameerica wrote:depends...most of them are rather relaxing(atleast to me!)but one that i'd had to point out is music of the mind...it's relaxing to a certain point and then it starts going faster and faster and faster and it gets very kinda colorful...and at the end it starts fading away again,loosing the speed,and dies-just like a man.that song is pure genius!

I love this post. I couldn't agreee more. I also thought of the song in that way. Music of the Mind makes me feel like i'm in another world altogether. Its definitely one of their best songs
(cleopatra)
Mr Moon

Postby Funkaneer on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:07 pm

i also agree with (cleopatra) here i couldnt agree more... what an explanation!!! when i listen to Jamiroquai i get taken away it almost feels like im high but withought being high you know... i just go into another dimension..
Funkaneer
Supersonic

Postby dargelita on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:55 pm

i wanna ride at speed of sound :lol:

hehe....
dargelita
Runaway

Postby Jameerica on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:01 am

(cleopatra) wrote:
jameerica wrote:depends...most of them are rather relaxing(atleast to me!)but one that i'd had to point out is music of the mind...it's relaxing to a certain point and then it starts going faster and faster and faster and it gets very kinda colorful...and at the end it starts fading away again,loosing the speed,and dies-just like a man.that song is pure genius!

I love this post. I couldn't agreee more. I also thought of the song in that way. Music of the Mind makes me feel like i'm in another world altogether. Its definitely one of their best songs

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
we're creative!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jameerica
Runaway

Location: Qarth, greatest city that ever was or ever will be.

Postby dargelita on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:37 pm

Nanikpa wrote:La Música de Jamiroquia dibuja una sonrisa en mi cara :)

a todos nos pasa lo mismo :D[/img]
dargelita
Runaway

Postby Sandriche on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:44 pm

:?:
please write in english

when i listen to jamiroquai..all my sorrows are floating away and i just feel good ,happy , free and strong enough to cope with everything :D
Sandriche

Postby dargelita on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:41 pm

Sandriche wrote::?:
please write in english

when i listen to jamiroquai..all my sorrows are floating away and i just feel good ,happy , free and strong enough to cope with everything :D

Nanikpa wrote : JAMIROQUAI DRAWS A SMILE IN MY FACE .

so i said : WE ALL FEEL THE SAME.
dargelita
Runaway

Postby DiscoDave on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:45 am

Orgasmic 8)
DiscoDave
Supersonic

Postby galaxyfunk on Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:19 am

DiscoDave wrote:Orgasmic 8)

:lol: nice...
galaxyfunk
Supersonic

Postby Laytonblue on Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:33 pm

I first heard Jamiroquai back when Canned Heat first came out and I bought the single, then me being 382 days older than Jay Kay--you can image my life in the 90's. Full of partying and working hard. I heard different songs throughtout he years but really wasnt able to really focus on them. As I live in the US and Jamiroquai didnt really seem to ge much play. Now, in Jan 07 I found a radio station at the end of the dail. I heard it! Runaway. Oh my God! I literally had chills up my spine. I hadnt heard anything from Jamiroquai in years. I know who it was from the very first sound. I got on the internet and looked them up. Went to the store and bought the CD and the DVD. I felt like I was home. Seeing the videos I didnt realize how much I had missed. It was like see a long lost friend that you hadnt seen in years. I am on it now. To start my work day I watch Seven Days In Sunny June or Half The Man. When I get home its Canned Heat etc. I feel really happy again and like someone special has just com into my life. Now, I am actually contemplating jumping on a plane to London on the 22nd of Feb. Just for the weekend--I would be home by Sunday afternoon EST. If you like do it right. I just want to be where they are. I want to go clubbing and check out the sounds and get my Buffalo Man tattoo in London. I am even willing to go alone. I am a little nervous but my airmiles, hotel and Euros are on point. I was in London, Paris and Rome in August 06 but with a tour group etc, but never alone. I say to myself, hey I am a big girl--a grown women. I can do this alone. I am feelin this sooooo much. I want anyone and everyone around the world to chime in.
Laytonblue

Postby dargelita on Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:41 pm

DiscoDave wrote:Orgasmic 8)

hahahahahhahaha

:lol:

that's great !!!
dargelita
Runaway

Postby ivy on Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:59 pm

yeahhh hmmm I know where its coming from! and well go deeper ataspeedacheeba...that song makes me feel like i am high lol i gueess that the effect its supposed to give. I had my sis and her coworker listen to the whole track.they felt like they were in a daze in a bad way , they claimed it was "too long" to listen to lol..excatly what I like that song for
ivy
Space Cowboy

Postby Seoul Education on Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:38 pm

Yeah songs like "Butterfly" and "Everyday" can be quite orgasmic :D

Listening to Jamiroquai gives me the energy to make through hard times and good times. Just like Sandriche said.
Seoul Education
Mr Moon

Previous

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat