Home
Jamiroquai

Greatest hits playlist

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby Sandriche on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:35 am

what do u think!

will the setlist of the next tour be kinda identically with the tracklist??
Sandriche

Postby Babbelquack on Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:21 pm

I'm actually quite disappointed in the tracklist. The tracklist should look like the DVD tracklist.

Saying that after nearly 14 years of buying singles, albums, merchandise and watching the guys in concert we shouldn't expect too much from Sony.

From TWM to Dynamite all CD single releases have contained 2-3 remixes of the title song, I think someone at Sony should look up the phrase "live material" :evil:

Anyway sorry for being negative, but after this album/DVD/tour I hope the new label (unless that's The End :cry: ) take heed of this.

On a side note I've just noticed that me & Sandriche signed up for the forum on the same day, and our post counts are nearly identical :lol:
Babbelquack

Postby FunkEducation on Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:28 am

Sandriche wrote:what do u think!

will the setlist of the next tour be kinda identically with the tracklist??

yep... but i think they will change sometimes with the songs that are GREATEST HITS that were not included in the album...
like stillness in time, light years...
FunkEducation

Postby Zapper on Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:15 pm

Would anyone else've preferred a 2-disc set of all the singles instead of a remix cd? I just don't see the point in it :? The DVD sounds great though :D
Zapper

Postby Babbelquack on Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:20 pm

Zapper wrote:Would anyone else've preferred a 2-disc set of all the singles instead of a remix cd? I just don't see the point in it :? The DVD sounds great though :D

Me, I'm sick to death of remixes (Morales "Space Cowboy" really, really gets to me. It murders the song)

GIVE US "LIVE" MATERIAL!! :evil:
Babbelquack

greatest-er hits

Postby Kel. on Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:43 am

So the new album is called HIGH TIMES: Singles 1992-2006. Note that its not called GREATEST HITS. Its an awesome selection of songs....BUT...i wanted to know what would go on a GREATEST HITS album, thats NOT on the singles album.

10 songs people, I'll start you off with mine (and you're not allowed to include rarities!):

If I like it i do it
Stillness in time
Just another story
Manifest destiny
Where do we go from here?
The Kids
Light years
Soul Education
Black Capricorn Day
Starchild

I had to keep re-writing it cos a lot of the songs i chose are on the singles album, which means its GOOD!

Kel.
Kel.

Postby Babbelquack on Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:58 pm

The Kids
Just Another Story
Revolution 1993
Travelling Without Moving
Black Capricorn Day
Black Devil Car
Main Vein
Light Years
Funktion (Is This Allowed?) If not Scam