Home
Jamiroquai

the jamiroquai day, why not? 17 th May :)

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby little v on Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:51 pm

cheeeba lover wrote:for me every day is a jamiroquai day
Too right, I dont need 1 day out of the whole year when I do it everyday! :?
User avatar
little v
Supersonic
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:52 pm
Location: north east of england

Postby mr.aZ on Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:14 pm

little v wrote:
cheeeba lover wrote:for me every day is a jamiroquai day
Too right, I dont need 1 day out of the whole year when I do it everyday! :?

ok ok :lol: :lol:
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby little v on Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:02 am

mr.aZ wrote:
little v wrote:
cheeeba lover wrote:for me every day is a jamiroquai day
Too right, I dont need 1 day out of the whole year when I do it everyday! :?

ok ok :lol: :lol:
But it would be cool for everyone to get together and actualy see eachother face to face :shock: :lol:
User avatar
little v
Supersonic
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:52 pm
Location: north east of england

Postby littleredtea101 on Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:19 pm

:shock: But where???
User avatar
littleredtea101
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: England

Postby mr.aZ on Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:34 pm

littleredtea101 wrote::shock: But where???

at least here... 8)
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby mr.aZ on Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:37 pm

little v wrote:
mr.aZ wrote:
little v wrote:
cheeeba lover wrote:for me every day is a jamiroquai day
Too right, I dont need 1 day out of the whole year when I do it everyday! :?

ok ok :lol: :lol:
But it would be cool for everyone to get together and actualy see eachother face to face :shock: :lol:

yea that can be great 8)
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby lola on Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:53 pm

Hi, 3917 post azzy!!! You are dynamite!!!!!

Great idea:

Work women day...
Childs day...
Enviromment day...

jamiroquai day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Choice a date...
User avatar
lola
Supersonic
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:42 pm
Location: Madrid

Postby cbearpeace on Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:35 pm

:wink: 8) great idea
love peace n happiness everyone around the
world on ya funky paths
let music feed ya heart n lift ya soul
live ya dreams :wink:
cbear 8)
cbearpeace
Supersonic
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:33 pm

Postby mr.aZ on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:16 pm

cbearpeace wrote::wink: 8) great idea
love peace n happiness everyone around the
world on ya funky paths
let music feed ya heart n lift ya soul
live ya dreams :wink:
cbear 8)

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
still supporting this idea people
can be truth in the future¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby goldmember on Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:36 am

pick up the day and everybody turn out loud JAMIRo music so every one can hear!!!
DJ ROMEO, waiting for ya!!! :wink: :lol: :D
User avatar
goldmember
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:38 pm
Location: Moon,Mars,Jupiter and other galaxies

Postby mr.aZ on Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:56 am

goldmember wrote:pick up the day and everybody turn out loud JAMIRo music so every one can hear!!!
DJ ROMEO, waiting for ya!!! :wink: :lol: :D

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa :wink:
party everywhere¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby duki on Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:09 am

goldmember wrote:pick up the day and everybody turn out loud JAMIRo music so every one can hear!!!
DJ ROMEO, waiting for ya!!! :wink: :lol: :D


This is a great idea!
User avatar
duki
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: Podgorica

Postby goldmember on Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:49 pm

just imagine dj Romeo and guys from US grooving from the north west,
mr.Az from south west,
Balkan Jam and crew from Europe....and so on ....
It would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
goldmember
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:38 pm
Location: Moon,Mars,Jupiter and other galaxies

Postby sedaquai on Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:33 pm

i absouletly agree with you guys 8) yesterday was jamiroday and also today and tomorrow will be.........everday of weeks,every weeks of months,every month of years,every years of... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
sedaquai
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:56 pm
Location: a corner of Istanbul,TURKEY

Postby PocketFullOfRainbows on Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:53 am

goldmember wrote:just imagine dj Romeo and guys from US grooving from the north west,
mr.Az from south west,
Balkan Jam and crew from Europe....and so on ....
It would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D Definitely! A beautiful thought.
User avatar
PocketFullOfRainbows
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Clifton Park, NY, USA

Postby mr.aZ on Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:02 am

PocketFullOfRainbows wrote:
goldmember wrote:just imagine dj Romeo and guys from US grooving from the north west,
mr.Az from south west,
Balkan Jam and crew from Europe....and so on ....
It would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D Definitely! A beautiful thought.

we can have a long party :wink: 8)
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby Lacaro on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:31 am

I love the idea of a Jamiroquai day for all of us can party together 8)
Lacaro
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:38 pm

Postby mr.aZ on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:50 am

Lacaro wrote:I love the idea of a Jamiroquai day for all of us can party together 8)

yea that day can be awesome :wink:
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

:)

Postby sweetiemeli on Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:20 am

that's really a good idea AZ, oh well I think we should pick the perfect day to celebrate all the jamily hehe.

well done :wink: all of us party people :wink:
User avatar
sweetiemeli
Supersonic
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:26 am

Postby mr.aZ on Sat May 13, 2006 5:55 am

yea a special day only for us¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby kenitafunk on Tue May 16, 2006 6:03 am

yay party! :wink:
but what day will be?
User avatar
kenitafunk
Supersonic
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Valparai­so, Chile

Postby Cheecat on Tue May 16, 2006 10:05 am

for me it would be the date they came together and formed jamiroquai. but who knows when exactly that was???
User avatar
Cheecat
Supersonic
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:40 am
Location: Zurich, Switzerland

Postby DJ Romeo on Tue May 16, 2006 5:05 pm

When we gonna do this?
User avatar
DJ Romeo
Mr Moon
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:00 am
Location: Contact Me About First Ever Jamiroquai Mixtape!!

Postby mr.aZ on Tue May 16, 2006 10:40 pm

DJ Romeo wrote:When we gonna do this?


the day when the WYGL single was released on the uk...
i dont remember now but i think is soon 8)
User avatar
mr.aZ
Dynamite
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am
Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby goldmember on Tue May 16, 2006 11:07 pm

I think it's great idea!!!!!!

Let's find out when the 1st was realesed and that day each one of us will play JAMIROQUAI song all day long!!! Open windows and singing from the bottom of our souls!!!!!

I'm the damn serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
goldmember
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:38 pm
Location: Moon,Mars,Jupiter and other galaxies

PreviousNext

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron