Home
Jamiroquai

do you 'hear' the message in the music?

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Postby jamirocat on Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:57 pm

i hear messages in the music every day...i have to stop my imagination from going wild!
jamirocat
Supersonic

Postby wild love on Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:12 pm

music is the Soul.... 8)
wild love
Supersonic

Postby mr.aZ on Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:22 pm

wild love wrote:music is the Soul.... 8)
agree with you 8)
mr.aZ
Dynamite

Location: mendoza, this corner of argentina is like me in many ways

Postby wild love on Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:38 pm

:D 8) :wink:
wild love
Supersonic

Postby gypsysister on Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:42 am

Music is proof to me of the existence of a higher power - god, goddess, allah, buddha.... whatever the terminology used. Proof also that the higher power exists in us all.. Life is worth living and being positive when you know you have music.
gypsysister

Postby wild love on Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:47 am

gypsysister wrote:Music is proof to me of the existence of a higher power - god, goddess, allah, buddha.... whatever the terminology used. Proof also that the higher power exists in us all.. Life is worth living and being positive when you know you have music.

:D LOVE n PEACE......SPIRIT NATURE open THE DOORS 8)
wild love
Supersonic

Postby ivy on Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:47 pm

gypsysister wrote:Music is proof to me of the existence of a higher power - god, goddess, allah, buddha.... whatever the terminology used. Proof also that the higher power exists in us all.. Life is worth living and being positive when you know you have music.

yes ! so true .i don't know what i do if i didn't here my favorite music ever play i would die!!! ok im exaggerating but thats how it feel sometimes when you know that what makes you feel good and take your worries away for a couple of minutes.
ivy
Space Cowboy

Postby wild love on Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:24 pm

ivy wrote:

yes ! so true .i don't know what i do if i didn't here my favorite music ever play i would die!!! ok im exaggerating but thats how it feel sometimes when you know that what makes you feel good and take your worries away for a couple of minutes.

Yeah the Real creation is a Medicine I agree
:wink: 8)
wild love
Supersonic

Postby ivy on Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:55 am

omg i saw a movie and it proved a point music is powerful! im still amazed at what i saw i don't remember its title yet but when i do ill let you know it was about some mongolian family and their camels amazing and funny :lol:
ivy
Space Cowboy

Postby jamirocat on Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:02 am

g'day gypsysister..nice name...

makes me think of gypsy music! Wherever I've travelled I've been most touched and have the fondest memories where music was involved...going to Chile the first time and hearing my cousin's play guitar and sing, dancing in the kitchen with new friends in England, visiting Bob Marley's birth/death place in Jamaica and getting caught up in the music, singing dancing (i met his mother this way), and of course, being compelled to travel thousands of miles to see and hear my favorite band in concert, Jamiroquai.

the reason it's so powerful is because it affects us on a cellular level...the tones resonate...and the lyrics also have a magical message...
jamirocat
Supersonic

Postby gypsysister on Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:06 am

..imagine watching a film with no soundtrack...... no soul.. no emotion... no true message conveyed....
and so too would life be without music... we all have our own individual soundtracks to our lives.
gypsysister

Postby wild love on Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:51 pm

thanx for all positives vibrations
music is a power 8)
wild love
Supersonic

Postby gypsysister on Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:42 pm

... ıf we blocked out all of the 'noıse' ın thıs world - we would only hear musıc and feel our souls. Nothıng else ıs real - just vıbratıon.

What we 'see' ıs just a reflectıon of what we are ınsıde. That ıs why we are all beautıful - that ıs why the cosmetıc world ıs transparent - that ıs why true love should be DIVINE and not based on appearance.

May we all fınd our soul connectıons so the next generatıon of youth are truly enlıghtened and ready for the revolutıon ınto the golden age.

gypsysıster
gypsysister

Postby jamirocat on Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:15 pm

well said, gypsy sister.

what would life be without music and dancing? I cannot imagine.
jamirocat
Supersonic

Postby gypsysister on Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:49 pm

music stops time -drops me into the void - no distraction, only imagination - where my thoughts are so powerful -anything I can manifest.
gypsysister

Postby Little H on Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:02 pm

That's peaceful . . . I'm sure we are on the same wavelength !!!
Little H
Supersonic

Postby Little H on Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:06 pm

jamirocat wrote: dancing in the kitchen with new friends in England

. . . and dancing up the stairs, and dancing down the stairs, and dancing on the balcony, and then back up the stairs and back down the stairs - LOL !!!

Fond memories Ms. Cat !!!

Our early morning DJ is nearly taller than me now !!!
Little H
Supersonic

Postby gypsysister on Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:17 am

....just runaway into the stillness in time... heal the soul and begin to live again.. away from the games of fame.
gypsysister

Postby Nanikpa on Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:13 pm

Peace and Love 4 everyone
Nanikpa

Previous

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat