Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai's Next Album 2014

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Jamiroquai's Next Album 2014

Postby Giba7 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:09 am

so let's make our suggestions about the next works of Jamiroquai -
and why not look at "Got to Give it Up" by Marvin Gaye,
Wikipedia says it's got "vocal layered doo-wop styled scatting", and the layered voices I believe is Marvin's creation. But the doo-wop style scatting I think is the "ba ba ba do wop, ba ba doo wop" & "dancing lady" in the background.
And the song may've been spoofing Disco a bit, but what a song! "Hey Don" @2:43 may be referring to Don Cornelius of the Soul Train!

just don't sound like this tune or you'll have a lawsuit!
:lol:
Giba7
Runaway

Re: Jamiroquai's Next Album 2014

Postby joliefille on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Will they include "Smile" on it?

Sent you a PM - I have been playing EOPE and Return of the Space Cowboy (my very first Jami CD; first Jami I ever heard) pretty much non-stop. I hope they return to some of the funky stuff on EOPE - genius and funky and upbeat. Listening to Return of Space Cowboy right now - always pick me ups. Even used it for a photo shoot recently. The photographer loved it too.

Also, some music in the vein of Roy Ayers - I love "Searching" - it has been the theme of my life; to me, "Morning Glory" is a more positive conclusion to that "Searching" - Morning Glory is a less depressing song in that the vision may come true; just hope it is not too late when I am an old fogie :-) Want my vision while I am still young, hot and got it - haha! (I know I make random connections but music is always in my head - do not discuss it really in daily life w/ people)

Of course, being a huge Marvin Gaye fan - some of Gaye's vibes - the funky space references and of course the erm :-) those explicit sensual lyrics would be awesome (Marvin Gaye's stuff is better than sex at times; always turns me on.) I am a naughty girl I know :-)

Also here in LA it's always Blue Skies and sunny - even today I am look at the blue sky with the sun beaming through the trees and a little hummingbird that visits the window in my home office. So of course, songs like Seven Days, Blue Skies - I always enjoy.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:59 pm

well my comments were rambling, not complete. :lol:
I guess I was trying to say maybe the next Jami album could have more vocal layering!!
But they don't need to sound like Marvin Gaye -just whatever they want to create!

@Joliefille -yes definitely think "Smile' should be on it! Instant hit!
You must be a model -photo shoot?

I'd never heard the Roy Ayers "Searching" tune. Nice.
does sound like he's searching! nice brass.
My fav tune by him is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79lckY2yIb4

As for Marvin Gaye's sex references, the shocking one for me was in "Dream of a Lifetime"
Savage in the Sack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-9Zyo9CUQ
Masochistic Beauty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctaJBZcQHWo
:shock: :lol:

I know I'm not posting in the right area but too bad!
I think Marvin Gaye was much (much) darker than Jamiroquai, in regards to music.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:55 am

Totally agree re Marvin Gaye's music being much darker - except for the sensual songs which make me feel like the most wonderful, sensual, sexual woman in the world. (Ok it's heading towards 4 am now in LA and I need to pack for a trip so excuse this post :-)

Precisely what I love about EOPE - it's all about keeping your head up - I swear on my toddler every time I am driving and listening to "Whatever It Is, I Just Can't Stop" I start smiling - there's this one line - I write because I might f----- right now. Same with "If I like it, I do it" - makes me genuinely smile and feel good.

And that's what we need - our governments' are crap, the economy is crap (although I am extremely grateful and know others have it much worse and some much better like Jay - haha!) I am the kind of person that believes it getting on with it and over it. Too much in life to waddle in pity and sadness and when you do feel that way music truly heals.

I love that line in TWM - "Use the force"- when Jay sings "I can heal anyone." It is true - my Dad recently passed away and while I held it together in public, sometimes I felt completely raw when I thought of my Dad being underground, permanently gone. It was as if someone ripped my heart out with a jagged knife and I would just start crying out of the blue. Then I discovered RDLS randomly downloading other Jami songs on ITunes US - and the song "Never Gonna Be Another" - played one day and another and it was like salve on my wound. I felt my Dad was at peace - the song consoled me more than anything a person said to me about my Dad's death or did. He is at peace and I can move on and enjoy my life. Not sure if I am capturing how powerful great songs can be but this song healed my heart.

Jay probably wrote that quickly but he should know what his music does to people and take pride in it.

Off the point, but yes Jay should continue the trajectory he has paved for himself. Yes he is not popular in the US but when he comes out with something and I KNOW about it (usually late) I just buy the album because most tracks are gems; not fillers.

And God, geez I would love more songs like Smile. But his stuff like Blue Skies, Fast Persuader, Goodbye To My Dancer (which I love having been a professional dancer for years and torrid affairs) is just great so it's hard to recommend what the next album should sound like. Although GD EOPE is so genius and he was a baby. I could not have come up with that stuff.

Alright, I will be back after my vacay. Happy New Year Giba7! And thanks for FINALLY giving me an opportunity to express my love of music rather than being a sounding board for my GF's boy problems etc. Boring as f-----

I'm telling you "Seven I'm in Heaven" - love that countdown.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:12 am

Ah yes my favorite tune on EOPE is actually "Whatever it is, I just can't stop"!

Ah every government has issues. Our country just has less ethics and morals than it used to.
But are people ever really happy with everything? A government isn't one person, it's a whole bunch of us.

It is true - my Dad recently passed away and while I held it together in public, sometimes I felt completely raw when I thought of my Dad being underground, permanently gone. It was as if someone ripped my heart out with a jagged knife and I would just start crying out of the blue.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine,
Jay probably wrote that quickly

:lol: but you redeem him!! Never gonna be another is a good song.

what is
"Seven I'm in Heaven" - love that countdown.
?

Enjoy your vaca Joliegirl

it's late, it's late it's late,
but not too late...good night
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:24 am

HEY GIBA 7 -

Man this board needs some serious juice. Back from holiday - ugggh and returning to scheduled life.

Oh MY - re "seven I'm in heaven" - in Marvin Gaye's "Funky Space Reincarnation" he does this party countdown towards the end of the song. And here, here it goes:

"Stop. Well it's been a fantastic trip, y'all budded out . . . you want to get your hands together and we'll be right here on time. . . Time for the countdown baby!!! . . . you ready

One- Fun
Two -You
Three - Me
Four - More
Five - No Jive
Six - No Tricks
Seven - We're in Heaven
Eight- Everything is Straight
Nine - Fine
Ten - Next Week Will Do It Again"

Love it Love it. - probably more accurate if you google the lyrics. But I get a chuckle every time.

Any news on next album? They should hit up Malibu - great studio there; just great place to hang. Not a lot of paps like Beverly Hills. Love chilling by the beach and being a beach bum.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:22 pm

ah yes the countdown from funky space reincarnation!!
I was thinking New Year;s Eve!!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Salut Giba7! Comment ça va?

Pardon! "Been traveling here and there and all around the world" " :-) (snatched that line from MG's "Feel All My Love Inside.") Haha! But no, been travelled across the pond for the odd job here and there :-) and back for Grammy pre parties, hobnobbing and the like . . . .

Was at an event last night and the discussion was about how collabs are the "thing" - and it is true when you look at all the "top" songs here.

Anyway three words for Jamiroquai's next album: a collab w/ PHARRELL.

Not sure about the singing side - I mean after Beverly Knight just kills it at the end of Main Vein with her voice - girl has one of the most amazing voices. True talent. But on the production rift fun side - I was thinking along the lines of Pharrell's "She Wants to Move" or what he did for Daft Punk.

Even I succumb to popular music and bought that album and enjoyed for a hot second - still good album. I think Pharrell is quite a musical genius and very open-minded and worldly. And Pharrell's stuff is super funky - I think would allow Jami to retain its unique sound but add his creative magic.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Also, hahaha! - so much for three words.

On another note, I swear I cannot do this site because I am just too fast paced for it :-) hahahaha! It's just too slow - perhaps because I am behind on the music. Honestly, it is all about the music as discussed but geez, . . . .

And Jami needs to get on the ball and get their arses back in US because I have been invited to a ton of great concerts - when I say invited, I do not have to do crap but show up; not drive, buy a ticket etc etc. (Maybe get a fresh blow out and look good) Eagles, Sting, Paul Simon, Billy Joel and some others my pal "Mr. Big Pockets" - hahahaha! has invited me too. But those concerts - although I love and respect all those artists - seem like a drag compared to a Jami concert.

Also, I met this guy doing a documentary on GMO's (??) in Hawaii and told him about EOPE and he said he wanted to get them for the gala/benefit in Hawaii - I told him good luck w/ that; he doesn't come to the US for concerts.

Oh and met a little dolly bird who had an "encounter" with Jay . . . but it came up as we were leaving with our dates in tow - hahaha! we are suppose to do lunch so she really wants to spill the beans bc apparently it is this great story she is dying to tell. Look forward to what she has to say and will use my judgment on whether to share :-) hahaha!

Life is good. :-)

Gotta run busy night - need my glam squad STAT.

Warmest regards from a warm city. Adieu for now. . . . . .
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:10 pm

ugggh sorry but if Pharrell can do for Jami what he did for Daft Punk - although I've always had a little thing for Daft Punk's music - that would be awesome.

Ok really gotta run - sharing thoughts in busy head w/o interaction on a computer is nutty. Just sitting behind a big screen rather than real person. It's so much better connecting in person and sharing and listening and so forth. The gestures, the way a person's face lights up or animated when discussing things they are passionate about - much more fulfilling. Jokes and wicked sense of humors are easier to get - socializing from a computer in my office is still new, strange and odd for me - and perhaps I have not quite got the hang of it so - pardon.

I love this quote by Einstein as it is very true - "I fear the day that technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots."

It's so less humanly complicated to sit behind a computer and blah blah blah blah. hahahaha! In person, this would all go down so much differently :-) I would listen more, observe more, and say about 90% less than I do here.

Uggh late. gotta go. Be Well folks.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Pharrell is a genius! and not just in music! He just has an innovative approach -I just love this:
http://24hoursofhappy.com/
:mrgreen:
Beverly Knight was awesome to see -at the Magic Fest in UK. She is an amazing singer & entertainer!
Both would be great collaborations, and Jami doesn't need a collaboration, but it could add a little spice. The collabs are definitely the trend here, I see most are done with a rapper, featuring a singer. Or a singer, featuring a rapper.
But Daft Punk & Pharrell grabbed the BIG "Record of the Year" Grammy last night (still didn't see it-taped it).

This site is too slow paced!! It's like your friend checking their texts the next day! :lol:
But I've learned the art of brevity (esp. in Twitter). Put out what you want a response to.
Concert in Hawaii would be beautiful thing. Don't know if I could go, though.

That quote on Einstein I don't believe is his! beware of the internet!
But the quote relates to the era we are moving into of "Singularity". When people can't keep up with technology. Or Thomas Kuhn's Paradigm shift of scientific revolutions, change becoming exponential.

I like Twitter the best of the modern communications. It's purely entertainment.
I follow the funniest people! It makes me laugh!

And of course texting to RL people! But I am often stuck at home and can't jump on a plane to fly out. (kids, work, dog ;) There is a skill to communicating -mostly for entertainment. But when we have trouble communicating in real life, that is a problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=yo ... nomobile=1

But really, change is change. and rational. who says we should stand still doing the same thing? :?:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby Giba7 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:46 pm

oh, and please spare us the details on your dolly friend! :wink:
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Definitely will keep it to myself. hahaha:-) She just totally peaked my curiousity because she got really dramatic and animated about whatever it is she wants to tell me but could not say in front of our men - apparently it is tres juicy. But yeah I am anti-gossip and it is not cool. Geez, the stuff can and have said about me. Ha!

You did not miss much re Grammy's; the parties and socializing were much more interesting. We can discuss the show once you watch. There were a few high points.

I think living in LA, where you are constantly driving - you lose a sense of human interaction, especially living up a hill in a canyon. It is isolating, which I love and hate when I am in town. However, when I am "required" to attend social things, I really enjoy them when I meet and connect interesting people.

When I post here, it is not necessarily because I want a specific response to specific question. It is rather the continuous dialogue I enjoy and funny banter back and forth. Yes twitter/texting/even e-mails moves much faster. :-) Also, this forum is an outlet for when I am isolated and not traveling and not into a good book. I really do not watch TV and hate talking on the phone.

Just want you to know where I am coming from :-)

All that being said - (ha! so much for brevity) - I do think Pharrell would be an amazing addition on Jami's next album as he proved last night - however, I doubt Jay would pay his fees - hahaha1. But Pharrell is so just fresh!
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:58 pm

(Ok you should know my mind is racing) - Jamiroquai was always a purely musical thing for me. I never saw the videos till recently; never thought about the band or the next album. Never would predict I would be on anyone's fan forum.

Not to sound crass I never really cared or read about them as people but I always enjoyed their albums - that musical longevity - you can always go back to their music and enjoy it; unlike stuff you buy and it is hot for awhile.

I think now with my young one making me play it every single time I am with her and having more free time on my hands - and enjoying RDLS a year after its US release, I just wanted to talk about it. (By the way Canned Heat has been renamed "Dance" by her.)

I just saw the videos for the first time recently (crazy eh?); just discovered EOPE (thank you), You Tube - of course I knew of VI video because it was so popular here. But that is not one of my favorite Jami songs or video. And I never liked the outfit Jay is wearing in the video (an aesthetic thing :-) Space Cowboy video is rad and my fav is Little L.

(And sorry, but f----- brevity; I feel if I am writing and flowing and want to say something, I am going to say it :-) hahaha! People can skim it or not read it - I do not know anyways. Now that's the beauty of the internet. :-)
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:55 am

I didn't see the videos for Jami (except VI) until 2010!

kiss your little one and dance!!
nothing left for me to do but dance!

tell her it's "candy" in my heels tonight, baby!
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:15 am

Hey @Giba7 - hahaha! (sorry usually smiling and laughing at this stuff) but I will have to be brief today with hubby heading home soon. hahahahaha!

That's so hilarious - I will substitute "candy" for the 3 year old (C-boogie) when she grooves to Canned Heat.

And thanks for the affirmation re Jami as a visual band - I feel like I am the shittiest fan here because I am/have been loyal to their music - but never made an effort to even see them. I was not into band's videos etc., personal lives etc. Unlike deceased artists I love, Marvin Gaye, Stan Getz, Hendrix or even artists alive - I have not read books about them or that curiousness behind the person making such great music.

sidenote: I have dated all types of people and the end of the day we are all the same - except some more cool (i.e., e.g., you Giba, :-), talented and interesting than others. But yeah, we all want to be loved and the basics are the same. I believe in treating everyone the same - unless they are total shidiots towards my daughter or me. Even in my hood, it's an unspoken coda that you do not bother celebs. They actually usually bother me.

I simply cannot sit on my arse watching TV or videos. However, because my C-boogie loves Jami and Jay- she dances like Jay jumping off the stairs and walls - just so organic and inventive - discovering the videos has been really fun except when my 9 year old twin nieces were here while Little L was playing and I guess. . . . no clue what it was, he does something - sexual - I assume, where they were like - eeewwwww.

But Dude has moves from some other planet - I mean geez, am good dancer, good rhythm soul, great technically, great at the club but f----- Jay as in Space Cowboy or Little L - as a professional dancer with tricky choreography - am impressed, which takes a lot for a cynical soul like me. Love that he does not have choreographer.

anyways, hubby (aka the warden) just called and I need to start sauteeing and prepping dinner stuff. awwh married life.

excuse spelling mishaps etc etc - but gotta go. be well everyone.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:07 pm

joliefille wrote:But Dude has moves from some other planet - I mean geez, am good dancer, good rhythm soul, great technically, great at the club but f----- Jay as in Space Cowboy or Little L - as a professional dancer with tricky choreography - am impressed, which takes a lot for a cynical soul like me. Love that he does not have choreographer.

Yes I agree! I love the original dancing. It's fabulous because it is off-the-cuff, from the heart.
Like club dancing. But I don't know how he spins like that! :P
I like him better than MJ, because he was choreographed (and just plain boring to me).
I like him better than James Brown, because he can't seem to get his feet off the ground. :P
I also didn't know Jay danced on stage until 2010!

"All around the world" lyrics also in "Too Young to Die", "Bottoms Up"(appropriately) by Trey songz & Minaj, and sorta the tune by Lisa Stansfield "Been around the world"! :lol:

So did you meet the lovely Nile Rodgers @ the Grammy's? He is a gracious dude!

au revoir
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:09 am

Interesting dance analysis - yes, I find that's crazy talented that Jay does not have a choreographer. Just a gift I guess.

mmmmm re Marvin Gaye ha! and why I love that line - is it's context "I want to take you here and there and all around the world" in bedroom; there's more locale talk "up and down" or "in and out" - but sang softly and beautifully - it comes off very sensual, romantic than explicit.

No on Nile Rogers (I do not know him and do not approach people I do not know personally haha! :-) I am not that kind of fan) It usually works vice versa. But I am embarrassed to say I never heard of Nile Rogers till last year's MTV VMA's and that he was connected to Daft Punk's last album.

But please educate as I am curious - (isn't that an R&B song "so curious?") haha! Anyways, seriously his name has been cropping up recently and I would like to know more.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:51 pm

sorry this conversation is way off subject!

Nile Rodgers as the 70's Disco King! guitarist from Chic!
"Awww Freak Out! Le Freak, C'est Chic".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1qQ1SKNlgY
he's the guitarist w/o the glasses here.

Chic also played at the Magic Fest. I think I enjoyed them as much as Jamiroquai!! :shock: :lol:
All the bands were British, except Chic. And their music came from my side of town, the vocalists were sublime, the music perfect! Nile was a great entertainer!

He's also a Producer, Writer linked to Sister Sledge and David Bowie.
Rolling Stone had a one page interview a couple months back.
He's endured some health issues and seems to be very grateful to be here and wants to use his talent.
He's like also the only one out of 5 from the band still alive. :o

I am an MTV generation kid. And they always were talking "Nile Rodgers" as writer/producer, and "Let's Dance" was played over, and over, and over.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

omg Giba7 - this forum is like my new pill for my serious insomnia due to traveling for the last two decades :-) I mean everyone is asleep in my home and all I can hear is the hum of my computer. (totally rad new computer by the way - Lenovo - it's like a huge Ipad/TV - you can move around the house.)

Tv is such crap (in my head I am saying "stop stop stop" before I turn it off - it is so bad) and the internet is crap - even the news. Being cynical I do not know/trust wtf they are reporting. I have been restless - so please let me know any great book recommendations. Last read the Alchemist for the geez - I have read it so much. I bought the Goldfinch? but returned it bc I could not get into it.

YES remember Freak Out with Chic (pardon, the spelling). Really popular song - Cool. I need to download pharrell's "happy" for my nieces - which he performed at the Brits. Yeah - I am a weirdo that I love music that came out way before I was born (largely due to my bohemian hipster parents.) Any thoughts on my boy Pharrell's hat he has being wearing recently??

I have given up coming here for info re new album and/or tour; maybe Jay and Co. just want a break. So this place is my diary to rant and psychotherapy - lols - hahahaha! and it is free.

Ugggh insomnia is the worse - you are tired but not ready for sleep. But fortunately, this site makes my sleepy - lolz.

Impressed with your knowledge of musicians - I love people passionate about their passions. But you have hometown advantage - Detroit was the spot for the kind of music I love.

RE the thread above: something like "Smile" but strains of EOPE - "Whatever it is, I just can't stop" and more are just funky, true. I still think a collab w/ Pharrell w/ be cool. I do not like a lot of sappy love songs bc that is not reality (I prefer tongue in cheek ones) and Jami does a good job of balancing funk, face paced w/ those.

AWWWWH yawning :-)

Hey I want deets on the festival; sounds like a fun time except for the food part.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:26 am

deets? details? I'll try to sum up all the answers here in one short reply!
Have fun at One Direction. Be happy they want to go and go with you!

"Happy" by Pharrell is the greatest song! I love it so much now -especially the dancing!

the Magic Fest? I loved all the Fabulous music! :mrgreen:
I spent $3000, packed a suitcase of rain gear, stood in the glaring 100* sun, in my individual existence, met an entire world of nationalities, ate some vegetarian food, and barely got a buzz (well liquor) cuz I didn't want to have to pee and found out there was no bar open after the concert, then walked home.
I realized I'd never been to a concert without a car (or sober enough to walk home).
But I think I'd do it over again.

my friend was deeply affected by Phillip Seymour Hoffman's death. it is sad.
but glad he bumped Drake from the RS cover. :P
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:16 pm

haha! that's freakin' hilarious. Yeah, I would need a slight buzz and little more luxury - not sure about festivals anymore unless I am back stage.

So funny about the alcohol - I did that for Wolf of Wall Street because I did not want to miss a scene in a 3hr flick. Sipped a latte slowly throughout.

Awwwwh PSH :-( - yes, I am glad he got the RS cover. He totally deserved it over Drake. He leaves behind such a great body of work and it is just so sad. I like how his will indicated that he kids should not be reared in LA - but San Francisco, Chicago or NYC. What a talented, bright guy who was about the craft - he was great in theatre too as well as film. He was never caught up in BS celebrity limelight stuff, which I highly respect. Really a loss for the industry and audiences. Just makes me sad.

Geez, drugs are so hard to beat and I wish it was not so. But either way, seeing so many people losing their life to them should be a warning to people/kids (at least it was/is to me) to not get involved with them at all.

Even with alcohol, I was all about partying getting buzzed and dancing but then I realize when I had a little too much and start drinking ginger ale or perrier. But with my friends doing upper drugs such as coke, meth or Adderall while drinking, they lose touch with how much they are drinking and do not really stop drinking because they are so tweaked - and chaos ensues. And you cannot reason with them. Those drugs enable people to drink more - which is not good. Just another warning from experience. hope it helps.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby joliefille on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:18 pm

sorry - this is way off the thread's topic. we gotta reorganize them. - :-) @Giba7 you up for it? I got few more days before heading to Mexico.
joliefille
Supersonic

Postby Giba7 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:39 am

haha it's like a disorganized closet!

well I'm not sure what you mean "reorganize" but you can always "add" a topic
-and then post under the appropriate topics! ;)
maybe I just suffer a little bit from IDGAF syndrome.
Giba7
Runaway

Postby joliefille on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 pm

haha! yeah I guess the disorganization does not really matter given the lack of action here. I posted a new thread but not holding my breath as to responses. Lol :-) (Wait- actually I am just smiling so Lol is not appropriate and it is not that funny)

Girlfriend you must kind of GAF because you are the only reason I still come here when I am home. Oh it's a little chilly in LA today - only 73 degrees according to my car :-)

Arrrrgh no way - my closet, shoe/accessories room, even nighties and undergarments (that makes me sound like I wear knickers but brain fog today and my language is lacking) are organized to T. I do not even let the housekeeper do my laundry because I hate that she does not get my organization scheme.

Need to go get my bum shot up w/ vitamins/B12 and wake up and do my laundry.

How and the hell do you post in that tiny font - I really need to use that here a lot more when writing random a--- irrelevant sh*t because I am here alone on a hill in canyon by the Santa Monica mountains off this lovely curvy street called Mulholland Drive - cool history behind it.

My only company is this hummingbird that flutters outside my balcony or office. He/she has been coming for years. Oh woe is me :-( so alone but not lonely. existential crisis - I have to write about me and document my life - therefore I am or something like that.
joliefille
Supersonic

Next

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat