Home
Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai France Tour 2013...

General chat and meaningful discussion about Jamiroquai. News about Jamiroquai should be posted and discussed here.

Jamiroquai France Tour 2013...

Postby hippyvibes on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm

HI everyone, are there any people who went at Jamiroquai France tour, and had photos or videos to submit ?
I have been few days ago at my first Jamiroquai big concert at Musilac... That was great and an amazing experience... I am a fan of Jamiroquai since i heard Cosmic Girl... I bought there album, but never feel the urge to see them on stage. This year was different... I was not far from the front of the scene, but not close enough to see them properly... I had a great time dancing, singing, screaming and "vibing"...
I hope that a new album is coming soon and i'm waiting to see them for another europa show...
Feel good to see Jamiroquai... Love them... Peace and Love...
hippyvibes

Re: Jamiroquai France Tour 2013...

Postby ErinUSA on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Glad to see you had a great time!
ErinUSA

Postby CP3 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Hi, yes I do have some really good pics since I was in the front row in Belfort (4.7.) but for any reason I can´t download. Too bad.
p.s. It was absolutely amazing!!!!!! The band was brilliant and JK still rocks the stage
CP3

Postby hippyvibes on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:49 am

Hi ErinUSA, I actually had a great time at Jamiroquai show... I read another post from you, so i hope that Jamiroquai will make a stop in USA... Bye, Tania
hippyvibes

Return to The Funktion Room - Jamiroquai Chat